+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

kindergarten

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
hello my daughter will start her kindergarten in august and I will apply in September for citizenship ,
my question is do I need any documents for her school?
if yes then what document will sufficient?
thanks

basharar

Nov 5, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's not mandatory, but I asked for a ''to whom it may concern" letter stating her attendance period, it doesn't hurt.

Canooknic

Sep 20, 2010
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
17th May 2011
I had to supply confirmation of my children's immunisations, other than that it was just filling in their forms with emergency contact details etc

pranjali1409

Dec 21, 2017
Hi. My daughter will be 4 in April. I want to make her study in Canada. What to do for that. Can I go as dependent with her and work in Canada? Or I need some visa? Please reply

homecanada

Star Member
Jun 1, 2013
Hi. My daughter will be 4 in April. I want to make her study in Canada. What to do for that. Can I go as dependent with her and work in Canada? Or I need some visa? Please reply
Being only 4 she cannot study in Canada on her own so you either need to wait until she graduates from Grade 12 so she can go for post secondary education. In that case as well, you will not be able to live with her. If you or your spouse can, you should either apply work permit through your employer or try PR based on your skills set and applicable PR program.