+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kind advise

Naseerah14

Jan 16, 2016
Hello all this is my first time on this forum, my husband is about to create his ee profile and we are worried because I have already applied for study permit twice and was refused both times.

And also on the first occasion my husband applied for a work permit which was also refused because the main applicant wasnt given. He now wants to change the job title he filled in then to fit a different noc now and he would get authentic letter from the company he worked then e.g sales to engineer.

On the second application, he didn't apply with me but got a letter from a company but they put technicIan for his role instead of engineer and he also wants to correct this one too.

Will changing both roles for his noc now affect the possibility of been granted resident permit? Knowing that he would get reference letters to back it up, will previous records affect him since he has never been main applicant?

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
The previous record should not affect your application as long as you have the required and correct documents to support the information you have put in the new EE profile. Just answer truthfully to CIC if they raise a query for anything.