+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kids PR Renewal Online

knk2015

Mar 24, 2016
Hi,
I am trying to fill in PR Renewal for my kid who is 6 years old and not sure what to attach for the residency obligation document. So far I have attached Passport, PR Card, Birth Certificate. Which other documents do I need to attach? Also, shall I attach a document stating that I have filled the form and i have applied under my email id (as I have not yet got the application number in the email)? Or if there's a standard format? How should I link both of our applications?
Please advise.
Thank you!!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I am trying to fill in PR Renewal for my kid who is 6 years old and not sure what to attach for the residency obligation document. So far I have attached Passport, PR Card, Birth Certificate. Which other documents do I need to attach? Also, shall I attach a document stating that I have filled the form and i have applied under my email id (as I have not yet got the application number in the email)? Or if there's a standard format? How should I link both of our applications?
Please advise.
Thank you!!
None of those will speak to the Residency Obligation, which is the sole qualifier for a PR card to be renewed.

Do you have evidence of school attendance, medical treatment(s), ANYTHING that will show that your child was residing in Canada?

Reactions: YVR123

knk2015

Mar 24, 2016
I have asked for a letter to state he is going to the current school and has gone to daycare. Good idea to get the medical record as well. Thanks!!