+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Keeping status help!


Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
My wife and I are applying for inland spousal sponsorship. My application will be arriving at the office shortly before or after the end of my current visa (2 year work visa). I am aware that I will have implied status and can stay here until a decision is made on my application.

Could anyone recommend a solution to let me stay in Canada if my visa happens to get returned as incomplete? This was I can fix the problem without a whole load of trouble. Thank you so much all. I am very worried about this :(