+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Keeping Bank Accounts and Investments alive in the US after moving to Canada

GeekSync

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
Thanks a ton for the detailed response !
Have you moved your money from BoA to Canada yet ? The BoA does not accept PO Box or Virtual Mail Address so likely I will need to move money.
I think with RBC bank you can open a USD account and move money without converting currency.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you moved your money from BoA to Canada yet ? The BoA does not accept PO Box or Virtual Mail Address so likely I will need to move money.
I think with RBC bank you can open a USD account and move money without converting currency.
Other banks can also open USD account and move money without converting currency.

GeekSync

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
Other banks can also open USD account and move money without converting currency.
Ok, I was particularly looking for RBC because they can do ACH transfers. Other banks can do as well but haven't explored all the options.

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Not yet. I have not moved to Canada yet so currently these plans are still on hold. The RBC account looks like a good idea. I will look into that further. Thank you for mentioning it.