+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Keep on fighting

dinupjose

Aug 25, 2016
I am writing this from India.I am a management professional who is doing my ground work for Canada Immigration
for the past 1.5 years.Being the prime applicant and to get an excellent IELTS score I tried IELTS 8 times one after the other in
a time frame of 1 year.At last my family and myself reached the CRS score of 455(our almost maximum) and the CRS cut off score got skyrocketed.
I have applied for ONIP too but no response from them for the past 6 months.(While doing my ONIP my profile became ineligible while updating my IELTS score and i had to recreate it)As per ONIP instructions I have send the updated docs of my new profile in May 2016.Now I am really tensed
about the future outcomes.Three questions are taking my sleep away.

1.Will CRS points reach 450-460 level again?
2.Will I get ONIP atleast in the next 1 year?
3.Will I be able to Reach Canada someday in my life?

Anyway.I am leaving everything to God as my part in the process is almost done.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dinupjose said:
I am writing this from India.I am a management professional who is doing my ground work for Canada Immigration
for the past 1.5 years.Being the prime applicant and to get an excellent IELTS score I tried IELTS 8 times one after the other in
a time frame of 1 year.At last my family and myself reached the CRS score of 455(our almost maximum) and the CRS cut off score got skyrocketed.
I have applied for ONIP too but no response from them for the past 6 months.(While doing my ONIP my profile became ineligible while updating my IELTS score and i had to recreate it)As per ONIP instructions I have send the updated docs of my new profile in May 2016.Now I am really tensed

Did you got PT notification from Ontario? If yes, which month? Bcoz you cant directly apply for OINP, but ontario selects the applicant.

If you hv not got PT notification, wait till nov this year as Ontario is revamping their system. Right now, ontario has stopped sending new PT notification since feb 2016.

You also has a strong chance of getting direct ITA, but maybe by end of this year or early next year.

dinupjose

Aug 25, 2016
Thanks for the reply.I got my PT notification by mid January 2016.(My CRS was 402 or something).
My application pack reached their Office on Feb 5th 2016.
I tried tried to update my IELTS score and due to some technical errors it was shown that my profile is ineligible.
I recreated my profile and informed the new Express entry reference number to ONIP by mail on April 7th.
Got a reply from ONIP for the proof of new EE profile on April 30th.
All these additional documents were received at ONIP Office on 7th of May..

No response from them till date.

This is my timeline.Keeping my fingers crossed.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
dinupjose said:
Thanks for the reply.I got my PT notification by mid January 2016.(My CRS was 402 or something).
My application pack reached their Office on Feb 5th 2016.
I tried tried to update my IELTS score and due to some technical errors it was shown that my profile is ineligible.
I recreated my profile and informed the new Express entry reference number to ONIP by mail on April 7th.
Got a reply from ONIP for the proof of new EE profile on April 30th.
All these additional documents were received at ONIP Office on 7th of May..

No response from them till date.

This is my timeline.Keeping my fingers crossed.
You got AOR from OINP yet? You should have already got AOR by now.

My EE profile expired too, so I created a new one and did exactly what you did.

dinupjose

Aug 25, 2016
No,I haven't received my AOR yet.I came to know from some other threads of Canadavisa that
I will loose my seniority as I lost my Express entry profile number and they will treat my application
as a fresh new case with application date by May 2016(As it happened before getting my AOR).(No clarifications for the same)..

I haven't received a single mail from ONIP till date.Waiting for AOR..

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
dinupjose said:
No,I haven't received my AOR yet.I came to know from some other threads of Canadavisa that
I will loose my seniority as I lost my Express entry profile number and they will treat my application
as a fresh new case with application date by May 2016(As it happened before getting my AOR).(No clarifications for the same)..

I haven't received a single mail from ONIP till date.Waiting for AOR..
You lost your EE profile number? How? I mean, you should have received Emails. You could login to mycic, you could contact OINP......

Unless, you lost all password, and/or email access?

Base on what you have said, OINP certainly should have your application package, and I think they could look that up for you? Try calling them.

You can bridge your new Profile with the old one :p

dinupjose

Aug 25, 2016
I have done it already..As per the instructions from ONIP I have bridged my new profile with the old one.
My old profile and application pack has reached ONIP on Feb 8th and the proof of my new profile has reached on May
7th.I will wait till September and will contact them if there is no response from their side.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
dinupjose said:

1. i am sure it will.
2. Well, many are in the situation like you... so hopefully you will get it.
3. As long as you believe in it :) I am being philosophical on this.... :) I wanted to go to Ca but ended up with a job in Australia... for now :)

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Have you considered PNP programs from other provinces? Nova scotia, PEI and SK have opened up their PNPs multiple times in the last 2 years or so and many people have gotten through that way.

Quebec also has a separate program, which might be slightly less competitive in terms of PNP scores. Plus in case you know French or are willing to take some time and task exam, it has a much more significant impact on Provincial nomination for Quebec. Do read up on all of these provinces. The rest keep announcing PNPs in batches of intake of first 500 applicants.

So the idea is to have every thing ready and setup alerts for their websites and apply as soon as they start accepting applications.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
fkl said:
Have you considered PNP programs from other provinces? Nova scotia, PEI and SK have opened up their PNPs multiple times in the last 2 years or so and many people have gotten through that way.

Quebec also has a separate program, which might be slightly less competitive in terms of PNP scores. Plus in case you know French or are willing to take some time and task exam, it has a much more significant impact on Provincial nomination for Quebec. Do read up on all of these provinces. The rest keep announcing PNPs in batches of intake of first 500 applicants.

So the idea is to have every thing ready and setup alerts for their websites and apply as soon as they start accepting applications.
NS - Didnt this yet... but SK did, and QSWP and NBPNP is potentially good.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
andy108 said:
NS - Didnt this yet... but SK did, and QSWP and NBPNP is potentially good.
Nova scotia isn't accepting right now but they did it last year and the previous i believe. I have had seen applicants. Not sure about when they would open this year or if at all.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/2014-applicants-nova-scotia-nominee-programwithout-job-offer-t187058.30.html