+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just Want to know this form is Real Or Not

Jul 20, 2023
Canada Consulate General of Canada in Qatar Consulat général du Canada à Qatar No of Entries Expected Date of Journey Port Of Exit 10 N/A N/A Embassy of Canada Ambassade du Canada VISA APPLICATION APPROVAL NOTIFICATION LETTER Date.19-07-2023 Time 11:49 AM Dear Mohammad Habibur Rahman Greetings from the High Commission of Canada Qatar. I would like to inform you that you have been found elig Entry Visa to Canada. type of Visa (W- under section 347 of Canadian Immigration and Nationality Act (CINAL and Canadian Immigration and Nationality Act (CINAL and Canadian Immigration Law (CIL) As you and your employer (BRONTE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY CANADA) has satisfind the requirements of the Canadian Imigration law, have on the section $12, you are found entitled to (W-1) Visa to live and engage your skill with your new Employer in Canada I am pleased to apprise you that your application for entry Visa to Canada with passport number [EH0113848] has being considered and approved berr an my office as Consulate of the High Commission of Canada, by the authority given to me from above Your application has been considered with four years multiple entry Visa to work under BRONTE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY CANADA A pureel be hamlled over to you on your appointment date: the parcel will remain scaled till you arrive in Canada, the part contas documents to further with your case file to enable you applying permanent resident to further with your future career in Canada Your visa charges are 246 CAD and CIS Charges: 270 CAD pectively. You are to make the payment immediately for yanar (W-Viss with the total sum of Total 546 CAD (Five Hundred and Forty Six Canadian Dollars only). Your visa issuance and appointment date will be scheduled within 24 hours after the confirmation of your visa fee payment. Your appointed immigration Alorry in charge your file as be send an Authorize Cashier payment details for your visa fer payment via Money Gram trader Sincerely Michael H Corbin Consular Officer Nonimmigrant Vi

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Canada Consulate General of Canada in Qatar Consulat général du Canada à Qatar No of Entries Expected Date of Journey Port Of Exit 10 N/A N/A Embassy of Canada Ambassade du Canada VISA APPLICATION APPROVAL NOTIFICATION LETTER Date.19-07-2023 Time 11:49 AM Dear Mohammad Habibur Rahman Greetings from the High Commission of Canada Qatar. I would like to inform you that you have been found elig Entry Visa to Canada. type of Visa (W- under section 347 of Canadian Immigration and Nationality Act (CINAL and Canadian Immigration and Nationality Act (CINAL and Canadian Immigration Law (CIL) As you and your employer (BRONTE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY CANADA) has satisfind the requirements of the Canadian Imigration law, have on the section $12, you are found entitled to (W-1) Visa to live and engage your skill with your new Employer in Canada I am pleased to apprise you that your application for entry Visa to Canada with passport number [EH0113848] has being considered and approved berr an my office as Consulate of the High Commission of Canada, by the authority given to me from above Your application has been considered with four years multiple entry Visa to work under BRONTE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY CANADA A pureel be hamlled over to you on your appointment date: the parcel will remain scaled till you arrive in Canada, the part contas documents to further with your case file to enable you applying permanent resident to further with your future career in Canada Your visa charges are 246 CAD and CIS Charges: 270 CAD pectively. You are to make the payment immediately for yanar (W-Viss with the total sum of Total 546 CAD (Five Hundred and Forty Six Canadian Dollars only). Your visa issuance and appointment date will be scheduled within 24 hours after the confirmation of your visa fee payment. Your appointed immigration Alorry in charge your file as be send an Authorize Cashier payment details for your visa fer payment via Money Gram trader Sincerely Michael H Corbin Consular Officer Nonimmigrant Vi
Fake. Spelling errors, poor grammar, asking for money. Don’t pay money.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
This is a scam.