+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUST WANT TO KNOW IS THIS REAL OR SCAM ?

monouwarimam

Sep 7, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
VISA APPLICATION APPROVAL NOTIFICATION LETTER
Ref: ZED/008-CA824/0M059
File No; ZED/008-CAB27/9N456
Date: 13/09/2022
Dear: MOHAMMAD MONOUWER IMAM
Greetings from the High Commission of Canada, New Delhi, India. l would like to inform you that you have been
found eligible Entry Visa to Canada, type of Visa (W—l) under section 347 of Canadian Immigration and Nationality
Act (ClN) and Canadian Immigration Law (ClL).As you and your employer (MELLO HILLS FAMILY.) has satisfied
the requirements of the Canadian Immigration law, based on the section 5 l 2, you are found entitled to (W1) Visa to
live and engage your skill with your new Employer in Canada.
I am pleased to apprise you that your application for entry Visa to Canada with passport number { S-0560572 } are
being considered and approved here in my office as Consulate of the High Commission of Canada, by the authority
given to me from above. Your application has been considered with four years multiple entry Visa to work under
MELLO HILLS COMPANY.
A parcel will be handed over to you on your appointment date, the parcel will remains called till you arrive
In Canada, the parcel contains documents to further with your case file to enable you applying permanent resident to
Further with your future career in Canada.
Your visa charges are: l 2,800.00INR and CIS Charges: 15,800.00INR respectively. You are to contact us for the
payment of your (W-l) Visa with the total sum of 28,600,001NR, (Twenty Eight Thousand Six Hundred India
Rupees).Your visa issuance and appointment date will be scheduled within 24 hours after the Confirmation of your
visa fee payment.
Contact your appointed immigration Attorney in charge of your file to contact account department to have an
Authorize officer account details for your visa fee payment.
Sincerely,
Michael H Corbin
Consular Officer
Nonimmigrant Visa Section
SECTION 7/8, SHANTIPATH, CHANAKYAPURI, NEWDELHI, 110021.
1141783000www.canadainternational.gc.ca

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Greetings from the High Commission of Canada, New Delhi, India. l would like to inform you that you have been
found eligible Entry Visa to Canada, type of Visa (W—l) under section 347 of Canadian Immigration and Nationality
Act (ClN) and Canadian Immigration Law (ClL).As you and your employer (MELLO HILLS FAMILY.) has satisfied
the requirements of the Canadian Immigration law, based on the section 5 l 2, you are found entitled to (W1) Visa to
I am pleased to apprise you that your application for entry Visa to Canada with passport number { S-0560572 } are
being considered and approved here in my office as Consulate of the High Commission of Canada, by the authority
given to me from above. Your application has been considered with four years multiple entry Visa to work under
MELLO HILLS COMPANY.
A parcel will be handed over to you on your appointment date, the parcel will remains called till you arrive
In Canada, the parcel contains documents to further with your case file to enable you applying permanent resident to
Your visa charges are: l 2,800.00INR and CIS Charges: 15,800.00INR respectively. You are to contact us for the
payment of your (W-l) Visa with the total sum of 28,600,001NR, (Twenty Eight Thousand Six Hundred India
Rupees).Your visa issuance and appointment date will be scheduled within 24 hours after the Confirmation of your
visa fee payment.
Contact your appointed immigration Attorney in charge of your file to contact account department to have an
Sincerely,
Michael H Corbin
Consular Officer
SCAM. This job offer is posted on this forum at least once a week. Government email is wrong. Do not give any money.

Reactions: monouwarimam

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
MELLO HILLS COMPANY.
visa fee payment.
Sincerely,
Michael H Corbin
Consular Officer
This is a scam.

Mirazulislam

Dec 24, 2023
Dear, Md Mirajul islam

Greetings from the high commission of Canada Bangladesh.I would like to inform you that you have been found elig Entry visa to Canada.type of visa (W-under section 347 of Canadian Immigration and nationality Act (CINAL and Canadian Immigration and nationality act (CINAL and Canadian Immigration Law (CIL) As you and your employer (AGRICULTURE AND AGRI FOOD CANADA) has satisfind the requirements of the Canadian immigration law, have on the section $17, you are found entitled to (W1) Visa to live and engage your new employer in Canada.

I am pleased to apprise you that your application for entry visa to Canada with passport number EJ0846961 has being considered and approved berr an my office as consulate of the high commission of Canada, by the authority given to me from above your application has been considered with four years multiple entry visa to work under (BRONTE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY CANADA) a pureel be hamiled over to you on your appointment date the parcel will remain scaled till you arrive in Canada, the part contas ducuments to further with your case file to enable you Applying permanent resident to further with your future career in Canada

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Dear, Md Mirajul islam

Greetings from the high commission of Canada Bangladesh.I would like to inform you that you have been found elig Entry visa to Canada.type of visa (W-under section 347 of Canadian Immigration and nationality Act (CINAL and Canadian Immigration and nationality act (CINAL and Canadian Immigration Law (CIL) As you and your employer (AGRICULTURE AND AGRI FOOD CANADA) has satisfind the requirements of the Canadian immigration law, have on the section $17, you are found entitled to (W1) Visa to live and engage your new employer in Canada.

I am pleased to apprise you that your application for entry visa to Canada with passport number EJ0846961 has being considered and approved berr an my office as consulate of the high commission of Canada, by the authority given to me from above your application has been considered with four years multiple entry visa to work under (BRONTE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY CANADA) a pureel be hamiled over to you on your appointment date the parcel will remain scaled till you arrive in Canada, the part contas ducuments to further with your case file to enable you Applying permanent resident to further with your future career in Canada
Fake

tanvir99

Jan 11, 2024
Date. 06-10-2023
Time 12:20 PM
Dear, Muhammed Kamal Hossain
Greetings from the HighvCommission of Canada Bangladesh. I would like to inform you that you have been
foundelig Entry Visa to Canada. type of Visa (W-undersection 347 of Canadian Immigration and Nationality Act
(CINAL and Canadian Immigration and Nationality Act (CINAL and Canadian Immigration Law (CIL) As you and
your employer (MEGNA INTERNATIONAL INC COMPANY CANADA) has satisfind the requirements of the
Canadian Imigration law, have on the section $12, you are found entitled to (W-1) Visa to live and engage your
skill with your new Employer in Canada.
I am pleased to apprise you that your application for entry Visa to Canada with passport number [EK0597508] has
being considered and approved berran my office as Consulate of the High Commission of Canada, by the
authority given to me from above Your application has been considered with four years multiple entry Visa to
work under MEGNA INTERNATIONAL INC COMPANY CANADA A pureel be hamlled over to you on your
appointment date: the parcel will remain scaled till you arrive in Canada, the part contas documents to further
with your case file to enable you applying permanent resident to further with your future career in Canada.
Your visa charges are 246 CAD and CIS Charges: 270 CAD pectively. You are to make the payment immediately
for yanar (W-Viss with the to talsum of Total 546CAD (Five Hundredand Forty Six Canadian Dollars only).Your visa
issuance and appointment date will be scheduled within 24 hours after the confirmation of your visa fee payment.
Your appointed immigration Alorry in charge your file as besendan Authorize Cashier payment details for your
visa for payment via Money Gram trader.
Sincerely
Michael H Corbin
Consular Officer

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Date. 06-10-2023
Time 12:20 PM
Dear, Muhammed Kamal Hossain
Greetings from the HighvCommission of Canada Bangladesh. I would like to inform you that you have been
foundelig Entry Visa to Canada. type of Visa (W-undersection 347 of Canadian Immigration and Nationality Act
(CINAL and Canadian Immigration and Nationality Act (CINAL and Canadian Immigration Law (CIL) As you and
your employer (MEGNA INTERNATIONAL INC COMPANY CANADA) has satisfind the requirements of the
Canadian Imigration law, have on the section $12, you are found entitled to (W-1) Visa to live and engage your
skill with your new Employer in Canada.
I am pleased to apprise you that your application for entry Visa to Canada with passport number [EK0597508] has
being considered and approved berran my office as Consulate of the High Commission of Canada, by the
authority given to me from above Your application has been considered with four years multiple entry Visa to
work under MEGNA INTERNATIONAL INC COMPANY CANADA A pureel be hamlled over to you on your
appointment date: the parcel will remain scaled till you arrive in Canada, the part contas documents to further
with your case file to enable you applying permanent resident to further with your future career in Canada.
Your visa charges are 246 CAD and CIS Charges: 270 CAD pectively. You are to make the payment immediately
for yanar (W-Viss with the to talsum of Total 546CAD (Five Hundredand Forty Six Canadian Dollars only).Your visa
issuance and appointment date will be scheduled within 24 hours after the confirmation of your visa fee payment.
Your appointed immigration Alorry in charge your file as besendan Authorize Cashier payment details for your
visa for payment via Money Gram trader.
Sincerely
Michael H Corbin
Consular Officer
Fake. The spelling and grammar is atrocious. Don’t give money. Don’t give personal information or post it on this site either.