+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just to know

stonecold39

Star Member
Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied for pr process sponsorship application been submitted. they posted the decision but i don't know what yet. this month 6th they says they posted the letter about decision but web site docent says anything that they doing my case or not now almost 1 week i so that message but still they didn't update anything in the website why ? did they refuse my case ? i think mail still on the way. but they should mention what the world going happen to my pr write...

Also i want to know when this process going on. a big company in Canada need to offer me a job. Do i allow to apply for that ? cant i go for work to Canada since this is in process ?

Guys don't get mad on me. i would like to have kind answer here. i don't know much about immigration i just like to know about this

thanks guys i really appreciate you answers ::) i know you guys are so experts please advise me

I

iarblue

You will get a letter in the mail stating if you were accepted as a sponsor,then they will send the file to your visa office in your country.And you can apply for the job and apply for a skilled workers visa to canada.These are two different apps.

lands

Jan 28, 2010
You can have your sponsor call the CIC office and ask them what the decision is.

You can proceed with applying for the job. If you get offered the job, you can then take the offer letter to the SL embassy and request that they process your PR application faster. The offer letter will be the justification as to why you need your PR app processed faster. From what I have heard it will take only about 10 days to process your PR if you have a job offer.

I had asked the same question in this forum before....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sent-sponsorship-application-for-spouse-now-she-has-a-job-offer-in-canada-t37659.0.html;msg248661#msg248661

goto the link and it will answer your question..

stonecold39

Star Member
Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for the answer thats good.. Did you ever tried this ? are you sure this docent effect with my PR process? and is that any place in the cic web site mention about this ? i just need to get the letter from company in Canada ? Do they process that fast ? If my wife call cic office in Canada does they give the decision to her ?

Let me know so happy to hear this

stonecold39

Star Member
Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lands said:
You can have your sponsor call the CIC office and ask them what the decision is.

You can proceed with applying for the job. If you get offered the job, you can then take the offer letter to the SL embassy and request that they process your PR application faster. The offer letter will be the justification as to why you need your PR app processed faster. From what I have heard it will take only about 10 days to process your PR if you have a job offer.

I had asked the same question in this forum before....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sent-sponsorship-application-for-spouse-now-she-has-a-job-offer-in-canada-t37659.0.html;msg248661#msg248661

goto the link and it will answer your question..

thanks for the answer thats good.. Did you ever tried this ? are you sure this docent effect with my PR process? and is that any place in the cic web site mention about this ? i just need to get the letter from company in Canada ? Do they process that fast ? If my wife call cic office in Canada does they give the decision to her ?

this job offer they giving to me not for my wife. I'm in Sri Lanka waiting still for the decision letter

Let me know so happy to hear this

lands

Jan 28, 2010
If your wife is the sponsor they will verify that and provide her with the information she is requesting. (i.e what the decision is)

It cannot be just a "letter" it has to be an "offer letter" that clearly states that you have been offered employment, in needs to include your start date as well.

It says on the CIC website how you can apply for PR if you have a job offer from Canada, and based on the timelines if you have a job offer SL embassy will take about 10 days to process your application provided that you meet all the requirments.

Note: Just because you have a job offer does not gurantee you PR. The embassy in SL can still deny you PR if they feel that you do not meet the requirments.

stonecold39

Star Member
Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lands said:
If your wife is the sponsor they will verify that and provide her with the information she is requesting. (i.e what the decision is)

It cannot be just a "letter" it has to be an "offer letter" that clearly states that you have been offered employment, in needs to include your start date as well.

It says on the CIC website how you can apply for PR if you have a job offer from Canada, and based on the timelines if you have a job offer SL embassy will take about 10 days to process your application provided that you meet all the requirments.

Note: Just because you have a job offer does not gurantee you PR. The embassy in SL can still deny you PR if they feel that you do not meet the requirements.

thanks for your kind advise i really great full for you if you have time can you give me the link that regarding this thing in cic web site .. i also look for it now . any ways the letter still not receive yet i mean about there decision... i might be get it on this coming Monday. shell i write you here what they says i mean they approved or not.? then i guess i can proceed i keep this link as save and let you know on Monday ...

Thank you so much. there for i will rate you good..... :D