+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUST TESTING - if New Threads r 'automatically' getting multiple postings, OR...

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Lately every new thread is posted about 6-odd times... Is it a system error OR ppl r doing it on purpose... Either way it's losing the ingenuity of this site-experience. Or am I the only one feeling this way? Just testing... Sorry!

kkankal

Oct 2, 2010
Qorax,

I was getting an error message when I was trying to post a topic
Hence I tried to post the same topic more than once.

Apologies to all.
It was unintentional.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
@ Qorax,tnx 4 pointing it out.It made d thread inactive.@kkankal,apologies aaccepted!!

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
It happened with my applications 8 th birthday celebration also. I tried many times to post the birthday message but it ended up in an error message saying that your message cannot be posted .Later after some time I checked the forum and found that it was posted more than 8 times . Is it a bad omen? Would it celebrate 2 more birthdays in NewDelhi? Oh my god I cant even think about it. Believe me, the birthday celebration did not go out of way, because my application is precious to me and I want to maintain its sanctity.Seeing its birthday remembrance posted in multiple threads it reminded me that I never celebrated my applications birthday for the last 7 years and it makes me feel guilty. I tried to alleviate my guilty feeling by deleting the threads but again the error message telling me that you cannot delete the threads. Now I doubt whether my application is alive. I feel like ghost of my application intervened in this forum when I celebrated its birthday because at that time many others also felt the same problem of multiple threads with their posting.It was unintentional and I believe that at the time of posting there was some error with the forum and so it happened with many others also.