xCami

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
So I just sent my outland spouse application using the old forms. My questions is now what? Will I receive confirmation through mail or email that it's been received? How do I check for status updates online ?

I'm excited and nervous! I hope everything goes smoothly and it's approved sooner rather than later. I couldn't have done it without the help of all you awesome people on the forums :) seriously, thank you!

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
xCami said:
So I just sent my outland spouse application using the old forms. My questions is now what? Will I receive confirmation through mail or email that it's been received? How do I check for status updates online ?

I'm excited and nervous! I hope everything goes smoothly and it's approved sooner rather than later. I couldn't have done it without the help of all you awesome people on the forums :) seriously, thank you!
wait for their email , Acknowledgment of Receipt which will have your file number, if there are documents missing they might sent back the whole packagae or if the case officer is kind enough they will just email you for the missing documents

Good luck !!

xCami

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Louman64 said:
wait for their email , Acknowledgment of Receipt which will have your file number, if there are documents missing they might sent back the whole packagae or if the case officer is kind enough they will just email you for the missing documents

Good luck !!
Thank you so much for your reply!

Fari_S

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2016
Doc's Request.
09-01-2017
AOR Received.
30/12/2017
File Transfer...
09/01/2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
02/11/2016
I have received my confirmation email today... have you got yours?

phuong

Dec 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
welcome to the December. You may follow this thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/december-2016-outland-spousal-applicants-t465178.0.html