+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just ROE and Reference Letter..

lhworld

Sep 20, 2012
Hello all..

I got invited under FSW in July. My immigration agency submitted my applications to CIC last night and I found out that they only attached ROEs and Reference Letters in the Employment Records Upload.

I wanted to include T4s and paystubs too so I handed them to the agency but they didn't upload them..

Will I get rejected due to insufficient proof of employment record?

I'm so worried..

Thank you.

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lhworld said:
Hello all..

I got invited under FSW in July. My immigration agency submitted my applications to CIC last night and I found out that they only attached ROEs and Reference Letters in the Employment Records Upload.

I wanted to include T4s and paystubs too so I handed them to the agency but they didn't upload them..

Will I get rejected due to insufficient proof of employment record?

I'm so worried..

Thank you.
T4s and pay stubs are additional proof - these are not mandatory. If your reference letters have all the required information, you shouldn't worry.

lhworld

Sep 20, 2012
Thank you.

Will there be a chance that they ask for these pay or tax information as additional documents later?
Or will they contact the employer directly to verify?

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lhworld said:
Thank you.

Will there be a chance that they ask for these pay or tax information as additional documents later?
Or will they contact the employer directly to verify?
It depends on the Visa Officer. Some prefer contacting the applicant, others like to contact the employers. It is also possible that neither of you get the verification call.
In any case, there is a possibility that they ask for this information later.