+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just Received PEI Nomination - Ask me anything

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you give us a few basic info about yourself ?
  • Your current CRS score (estimate)
  • Age range
  • Noc code
  • Current location (are you residing and working in PEI or other provinces or outland ?)
  • When did you send your application? and how long did it take for the whole process?

Thank you and congrats !

Froze950

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Alexios07 said:
Can you give us a few basic info about yourself ?
  • Your current CRS score (estimate)
  • Age range
  • Noc code
  • Current location (are you residing and working in PEI or other provinces or outland ?)
  • When did you send your application? and how long did it take for the whole process?

Thank you and congrats !
Hi,

I had 441. 2 years College Diploma.

21-29 age group

Customer service in fast food industry, do not know what NOC is that

Had a NOC B job in Toronto for 2 years before I moved to Charlottetown, PEI

Working in PEI since 1st MAY 2016. Applied around May 7 ish... Got invited to apply within 4 days. Got all documents ready and sent everything by May 20.

I got a letter congratulating me within 10 days ( I have friends who have gotten it faster and some friend's took 4 weeks )

Sent the $300 draft and 600 points were added 4 days after I sent the draft.

Again, this time line is just for me. I know people who got it faster.

So overall, from the day I started working, till the day I got the 600 points, it took 1 month and 9 days. Not bad

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Froze950 said:
Hi,

21-29 age group

Working in PEI since 1st MAY 2016. Applied around May 7 ish... Got invited to apply within 4 days. Got all documents ready and sent everything by May 20.

I got a letter congratulating me within 10 days ( I have friends who have gotten it faster and some friend's took 4 weeks )

So overall, from the day I started working, till the day I got the 600 points, it took 1 month and 9 days. Not bad
Thanks for your swift and detailed reply. From what I've read so far regarding PEI PNP, it looks like they have a certain categories to invite, so some applicants like yourself will receive an invitation in a very short time. Your background is very similar to mine, same age group, similar EE score, education and NOC class, but it's been more than 2 months and I've not received anything from them.

Shirlz

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
IELTS Request
03-06-2016 Upfront
Med's Request
20-03-2017 Upfront
Do you have to live in PEI in order to get the nomination?

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
do you also have any foreign or Canadian degree?? what updates did u make on EE profile to get the invite for PNP?

would it be possible for you to inbox me your # and i can call you perhaps.

thanks

Froze950 said:
Hi,

21-29 age group

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
Alexios07 said:
Thanks for your swift and detailed reply. From what I've read so far regarding PEI PNP, it looks like they have a certain categories to invite, so some applicants like yourself will receive an invitation in a very short time. Your background is very similar to mine, same age group, similar EE score, education and NOC class, but it's been more than 2 months and I've not received anything from them.
are you living and working in PEI as well?

Froze950

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Alexios07 said:
Are you working in PEI ?

Froze950

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
mesumrizvi said:
do you also have any foreign or Canadian degree?? what updates did u make on EE profile to get the invite for PNP?

would it be possible for you to inbox me your # and i can call you perhaps.

thanks
No foreign degree. Just a 2 year diploma. I believe they are looking for people with job offers

Prabhleen

Feb 10, 2015
Froze950 said:
I am slow at replying but will reply
Hi is it necessary to have noc A,O or B job.
I have bout 2 years of work x in NOC O.
If i get a C category job should i get an invite?
Thanks.

sngm1201

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi buddy,

I've been living here in Ontario for almost 4 years (2 years study and 2 year work experience in NOC B category).

I got 1 year left on my PGWP and I'll be moving to PEI in the first week of July.

I got a job interview on July 8 from IO Solutions Call Center (Customer Service - NOC C)

Please advise,

1. If I get selected in that job, Should I accept the job offer?
2. Did you get your PNP under Express Entry stream or one of the following:
Skilled worker or Critical worker.
3. Did you apply for PEI pnp yourself or through lawyer?

thanks in adv.