+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just left the French Foreign Legion and ex British Army - need advise please.

matt9870

Apr 3, 2014
Hi my name is Matt and I'm 28 British and live in London.

I am looking for help or contacts to work in Canada, I have been in the military since I was 17 and have served 5 year in the British Infantry and 5 years as a Parachutist/Infantry in the French Foreign Legion 2eme REP. I am trained in security as a door supervisor and have the skills + experience from my time with in the military, I've recently got out of the military in Sept 2012 and went travelling with my savings. I am now back in the UK struggling to find a career just like many others....

I spent 4 months training and working with the Canadian army in Canada ( Medicine Hat) while serving in the British Army and fell in love with the country/people and I've always said that I would like to live there and start a new life.

Ideally I would like to work in security or forestry ( lumber Jack ) or even Farming, I'm physically fit and strong and have got a good head on me and a great work ethos and I love to work out in the open/nature.

I have been on the Canadian.immagration website and my skill sets are not on there but I'm sure there is something out there in the work I would like to do. If anyone can help me or know of any sponsors or companies that I can get hold of to inquire that would be great.

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You're under 30. Check this out.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/experience_canada_experience/index.aspx?view=d