+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just Got MY Visa - Any one from Jordan/Palestine To Alberta on fall Intake

Nemer

Jun 8, 2015
Hi Guys
alhamdollah I just got my visa, It took around 56 days to be issued, I was very stressed, and there was no any update until today morning VFS called and said we got envelope for you from the embassy, and here was the visa shining in my Face ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D
any one applied from Jordan to University of Alberta ?

Naser63

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am Palestinian applied from Lebanon to uOttawa. I received PEO letter yesterday. Please let me know what I should do next in order to get the visa?

Thanks

Nemer

Jun 8, 2015
Naser63 said:
Hi,

I am Palestinian applied from Lebanon to uOttawa. I received PEO letter yesterday. Please let me know what I should do next in order to get the visa?

Thanks
You should see if you have Visa Office center in Lebanon, and fill all the applications required such as study permit, temporary visa, family info., travel history and see what else ur embassy asking for.
I also advise u to write Statement of Purpose letter explains why u want go to Canada and especially uOttawa, what ur future plans, and also show them ur ties for ur country, convince them that u will go back to ur country.

Best of luck

Naser63

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I already submitted online application and received POE letter which states that my application has been approved. But still I didn't receive biometrics letter or Passport request. That's why I am confused. I expected to submit biometrics before receiving the decision!

moonlight98

Apr 13, 2015
hi Nemer,
I'm from palestine-Gaza and I'm I got acceptance letter form university of Windsor
I'm applying from Egypt, would you please tell me all the documents you used in applying for the visa??
and if it's possible to send me your statement of purpose.

Thank youuu

Nemer

Jun 8, 2015
moonlight98 said:
hi Nemer,
I'm from palestine-Gaza and I'm I got acceptance letter form university of Windsor
I'm applying from Egypt, would you please tell me all the documents you used in applying for the visa??
and if it's possible to send me your statement of purpose.

Thank youuu
Hey,

First check ur Visa office which documents they need to be submitted.
For me I submitted admission letter, recommendation letter, IELTS, my previous education certificates and transcripts, Family document, travel history and of course financial proof and SOP.

Send me ur email.

Good Luck.

moonlight98

Apr 13, 2015
thank you Very much
what documents did you show to prove you ties to your home?
my email tariqtariq80@hotmail.com