+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just got cured from TB, should I apply for visa?

Sep 7, 2018
Canada
I applied for the university in march 2018 for master program. After 2 months I get to know that I just got infected by Tuberculosis (TB). Now my treatment is going on and is going to finish in December 2018. My six month course is going to finish in december 2018. And at the same time I got admission letter from university for may 2019 intake. So should I apply for visa in march 2019? Is there any trouble in medical examination? Will I get rejected for student visa? Please answer as soon as possible. I am in big trouble.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I applied for the university in march 2018 for master program. After 2 months I get to know that I just got infected by Tuberculosis (TB). Now my treatment is going on and is going to finish in December 2018. My six month course is going to finish in december 2018. And at the same time I got admission letter from university for may 2019 intake. So should I apply for visa in march 2019? Is there any trouble in medical examination? Will I get rejected for student visa? Please answer as soon as possible. I am in big trouble.
You need to go through new medical tests to confirm that the TB is inactive. These tests will be done only after you complete the treatment. Until then, you would want to keep your study plans on hold

Sep 7, 2018
Canada
When you reapply you'll have to take into account a sputum test which will take numerous months.
I had done sputum test during my treatment period, it shows negative. Other than sputum test, which test they are going to take and how much time is required for whole medical test? And if I get negative results, then they are going to approve my visa? Or am I getting in trouble for visa. Thanks for your response, sir.

Anu thakur

Star Member
May 22, 2019
I had done sputum test during my treatment period, it shows negative. Other than sputum test, which test they are going to take and how much time is required for whole medical test? And if I get negative results, then they are going to approve my visa? Or am I getting in trouble for visa. Thanks for your response, sir.
Have you got your visa??