+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just Got An Approval Without AIP!

goodyouth144

Oct 17, 2020
Just checked my email to see I was approved and I didn't get an AIP before. I applied for Winter 21 intake and I got my BVL yesterday, school is on the DLI readiness list and my application was from Jamaica. I was reading that if you received the BVL before the AIP, it meant that your application was refused, however that doesn't seem to be the case. All the best to you guys and thanks for all the help. Feel free to message me with any questions.

lanp2606

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Just checked my email to see I was approved and I didn't get an AIP before. I applied for Winter 21 intake and I got my BVL yesterday, school is on the DLI readiness list and my application was from Jamaica. I was reading that if you received the BVL before the AIP, it meant that your application was refused, however that doesn't seem to be the case. All the best to you guys and thanks for all the help. Feel free to message me with any questions.
Congratulations. Would you happen to know what is the office handling your application? Thank you so much.

Sep 14, 2020
CONGRATS !!!! Where did you apply from and when ?!
I haven’t got an AIP either

_briannaashley

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Congrats!

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Congratulations. The 2 stage process (AIP) doesn't quite apply to you since you are a W21 intake candidate. Hence, the BVL without an AIP = refusal is not relevant to your case. Anyway, this is a time for celebrations..... We are happy for you.

Reactions: usman_1986

goodyouth144

Oct 17, 2020
Congratulations. The 2 stage process (AIP) doesn't quite apply to you since you are a W21 intake candidate. Hence, the BVL without an AIP = refusal is not relevant to your case. Anyway, this is a time for celebrations..... We are happy for you.
Thank you! That seems to be the case, I've seen many of your posts that helped me with info so thanks a lot, all the best

Reactions: azzamkc

P@1n

Mar 9, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2017
LANDED..........
15-08-2017
Congrats

Reactions: goodyouth144

LorLor

Jul 27, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
STUDY
This is some awesome news! Hopefully we will be seeing more messages like this soon for Jamaica...big up!

Reactions: goodyouth144