May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
I just want to know about proof of contact with my spousal.We usauslly talk over the phone.We got only phone proof which i also sent to CPC-M aswell. When my wife got letter.Only we got proofment of phone bills thats it and photos.We dont keep in touch via email.IS this is enough proof?We only contact via phone not via email. Waiting for response and get abit more info.
Thanks all.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do you use skype for talking to each other? if so, you can also print the logs as evidence

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
She doesnt have computer over there.Thts the problem.But still we keep in touch via phone.We call each others.Thts we got proof and photos.

odethe

Jul 8, 2010
Turkey
Category........
Visa Office......
Turkey - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
06-03-2010
we are in the opposite stiuation. we only talk online, gtalk webcam and we have the logs but we dont have any phone records cause it is very expensive and he calls me rarely with a prepaid phone card. so I think as long as the photos, your relationship development and the story behind it, is strong there wont be any problem. for example do you have any visits to see each other? if yes you should have sent proof of it. do you have any gifts sent each other? any vacations together? you have to send them whatever you have. what you cant send, just give an explanation why you cant.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how about hand written letters, christmas cards, b-day cards that sort of exchanges?

kal1313

May 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-08-10
File Transfer...
16-09-10
Passport Req..
30-10-10
When you fill the forms I'd suggest mention that in there that she does not have access to a computer , I have seen people approved just on photos and phone records . I am sure they are well aware not everyone there easy has access to internet yet . Lots of photos of wedding and especially after wedding photos . I also mostly have phone records as its so cheap to call there anyway , we only use email for sending pics and just short messages .

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
Thanks all of them who replied to my question.I appricated.