+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just cured from TB. Does this affect my student visa?

Sep 7, 2018
Canada
I had completed my 9 months course for pulmonary tb in January 2019. I got my admission letter for September 2019 intake. I had done sputum test and results are negative. In chest x-ray there is small scar.
1. I want to know that when can i go for medical examination?
2. should I mention that I had tb in past or I just tell them lie?
3. does this tb affect my student visa for getting refusal?

Please answer this question. I am in big trouble.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I had completed my 9 months course for pulmonary tb in January 2019. I got my admission letter for September 2019 intake. I had done sputum test and results are negative. In chest x-ray there is small scar.
1. I want to know that when can i go for medical examination?
2. should I mention that I had tb in past or I just tell them lie?
3. does this tb affect my student visa for getting refusal?

Please answer this question. I am in big trouble.
1. if you are going for SDS processing then you have to take the medical test before filing visa. Otherwise, you can do when they ask for medicals. Doing it beforehand will be faster,
2. If you lie and they have reason to suspect that you had TB and you lied then you will be slapped with Ban from entering Canada. Tell the truth
3. They will ask for the additional test unless you still have TB you will not face refusal outright.

Reactions: milanspatel007
Sep 7, 2018
Canada
1. if you are going for SDS processing then you have to take the medical test before filing visa. Otherwise, you can do when they ask for medicals. Doing it beforehand will be faster,
2. If you lie and they have reason to suspect that you had TB and you lied then you will be slapped with Ban from entering Canada. Tell the truth
3. They will ask for the additional test unless you still have TB you will not face refusal outright.
Thanks for response sir.