+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Junior software engineer experience For consideration

Musti82

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
hi my gf has worked for samsung brazil for 4 years as junior software engineer, when i read the qualifications it says:

"
  • Licensing by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is required to approve engineering drawings and reports and to practise as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.)."
Does this mean she can't apply?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
hi my gf has worked for samsung brazil for 4 years as junior software engineer, when i read the qualifications it says:

"
  • Licensing by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is required to approve engineering drawings and reports and to practise as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.)."
No, this statement does not make her ineligible to apply. Please go ahead and check her eligibility against the Minimum Eligibility Criteria.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017

"
there's a difference between software engineer and civil engineer for example