+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Junior Engineer (JE)

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi All,

My brother is working as a Junior Engineer back home for the government. Is that NOC-B?

Thank you.

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for replying. I know Engineers are in NOC-B. My only concern is if Junior Engineers fit in that spot too.
Friend, no one can answer your question except yourself because you only provide so little information.
- Junior: new
- Engineer: a person who apply their advance knowledge into practical use

By saying junior engineer you are addressing half of the young workforce.
The same analogy: my cousin is a male, does he has a bachelor degree? How do you expect people to answer the question like that?

P/S: Engineer maybe A if it is professional job require a B.E. eg. software engineer

Reactions: jaymax

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Friend, no one can answer your question except yourself because you only provide so little information.
- Junior: new
- Engineer: a person who apply their advance knowledge into practical use

By saying junior engineer you are addressing half of the young workforce.
The same analogy: my cousin is a male, does he has a bachelor degree? How do you expect people to answer the question like that?

P/S: Engineer maybe A if it is professional job require a B.E. eg. software engineer
Thanks for replying.
He's got a Diploma and Bachelor's in Civil Engineering and job letter says Junior Engineer. He's been working on that position for almost 3 years now.

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

allawi

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
I am a recent electrical engineering graduate and I chose an Engineering NOC (NOC 2133) because my DUTIES matched that NOC duties. CIC had no problems with that.

Reactions: JattTinka