+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE-SDS- Applicants

gillbiceps

Jul 10, 2018
Hello all,
i appplied on june 19 under SDS scheme. got an acknowlegdement letter on 3rd july. After that still no updates.
File submitted in VFS CHANDIGARH
P.S:- I cant able to link my paper application to my online account.

anyone here applied under SDS ??

Woowoo

Mar 14, 2018
Hello,
I have applied on 20th June. Got acknowledge letter on 4th July. I hve applied under sds. I hve applied online.

Simzz

Jul 16, 2018
Hello all,
i appplied on june 19 under SDS scheme. got an acknowlegdement letter on 3rd july. After that still no updates.

Any update ?

Chan9944

Jul 16, 2018
What is acknowledgement letter??i applied under sds on 23 june and got 3 emails, two of them were that there is a new message in your account and one was that your applicationhas been updated

Jul 12, 2018
Hello all,

Link your file online by using Application number and UCI which you receive in acknowledgement email.

Jul 12, 2018
What is acknowledgement letter??i applied under sds on 23 june and got 3 emails, two of them were that there is a new message in your account and one was that your applicationhas been updated
You have to login your online account and check messages if you don't link yet online then link your paper file online and if you submitted online file then you login your profile a

Sandeep055

Jul 10, 2018
I have applied on 8th july and got same 3 emails. But I don't have the log in credential, everything is with the agency