+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June online applicants for September 2018 intake..!

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
I have received my acknowledgement email today with application and UCI number but still I couldn't link my paper application online. Can anybody help me with this please?

Avi_Mathur

May 21, 2018
I have received my acknowledgement email today with application and UCI number but still I couldn't link my paper application online. Can anybody help me with this please?
There are several videos available on youtube for the same. You may see them. Easiest way is to create a GC key account and link through that using UCI and application no.

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
There are several videos available on youtube for the same. You may see them. Easiest way is to create a GC key account and link through that using UCI and application no.
Thank you for your reply.But I already created my GC key account and tried to link the application but following error is coming during my attempt."Based on the information you entered we found no application."

Avi_Mathur

May 21, 2018
Thank you for your reply.But I already created my GC key account and tried to link the application but following error is coming during my attempt."Based on the information you entered we found no application."
you may try with several methods via name or via uci. Better try with UCI. Also, if you have the offline form copy what you submitted. Better see that, it has to exactly match.

AD DD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Anybody who applied offline from VSF Delhi and medical got approved today ???
Please update your profile ????

rafai

May 11, 2018
Hyderabad
I have applied for visa from Hyderabad vfs on 13th June. But Yet No acknowledgement e-mail Appliction or uci nothing I haven't recived. I Don't know what to do.