+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE OATH RECEIVERS QUESTION ABOUT PASSPORT FORM

babariz

Mar 30, 2014
Hi June Oath letter receivers did any one completed or started preparing for Canadian Passport form i have a question please help me for

Q4 Proof of Canadian Citizenship (see Instructions, section K)

'To be completed by all applicants. Did you acquire citizenship of another country before January 1, 1947?

My Question is since i had born in 1972 so can i say NO and by pass that question? or the next box i should select from drop down menu my country and when it says effective date i should select my date of birth?

Please someone clarify this!

Thanks in advance.

springtime

Star Member
May 5, 2014
I am preparing for passport too, I have more than 2 weeks to prepare that since my oath is in 2weeks, I answer that part No , and I ignore the rest,
Because:
it says if yes ---->> then blabla........ , But our answer is No.

babariz

Mar 30, 2014
springtime said:
I am preparing for passport too, I have more than 2 weeks to prepare that since my oath is in 2weeks, I answer that part No , and I ignore the rest,
Because:
it says if yes ---->> then blabla........ , But our answer is No.

Hi Springtime Thank-you so much for your help and if no then even the next box we should ignore that wright.

springtime

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Right, For section 4 -part A , select No , that's it.

Are you going to apply for 5 years or 10 years? I didn't decide yet between5 or 10.

babariz

Mar 30, 2014
springtime said:
Right, For section 4 -part A , select No , that's it.

Are you going to apply for 5 years or 10 years? I didn't decide yet between5 or 10.
Springtime Thanks Once again for your quick and timely Help Having said that Iam going for 10 Yrs.