+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE CEC INLAND AOR 2017 CONNECT HERE!!!!

leninkumar

Jan 21, 2013
ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Canada
AOR Received.
12-June-2017
Hey Guys, i just spoke to someone at immigration. Everything is done & passed including Security. Its just in line for final review and should be done next week.... just in time for Xmas :)
Great news Carly..

It is good to know, my app will move from NA in next week then. :)

Just following you then. our cases are almost same. June 12.

Reactions: Carly44 and Tomi2

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Hey Guys, i just spoke to someone at immigration. Everything is done & passed including Security. Its just in line for final review and should be done next week.... just in time for Xmas :)

Yassssss!!!!! Patiently waiting for the PPR! Congratulations! So happy for you!!!

leninkumar

Jan 21, 2013
ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Canada
AOR Received.
12-June-2017
Finally I have completed six month with my application.

AOR June 12

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Background check is not changed for last two months. It was in progress before. after that no change.

GCMS note give : R10,Medical, crim, recommendation are completed. Security is not yet started.

Today I called agent, she said, there is no abnormal with my application. security is not yet started. once security completed, officer will take final decision.

Question here : Why my security is not started? But she do not have answer.

Any June application like me?

ajaf

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Finally I have completed six month with my application.

AOR June 12

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Background check is not changed for last two months. It was in progress before. after that no change.

GCMS note give : R10,Medical, crim, recommendation are completed. Security is not yet started.

Today I called agent, she said, there is no abnormal with my application. security is not yet started. once security completed, officer will take final decision.

Question here : Why my security is not started? But she do not have answer.

Any June application like me?
Hey
I have exactly same status like yours
AOR june 19
same answer given to me by agent
I guess we cant do anything but wait and hope for the best

ajaf

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
wow thats great
keep us posted please

Reactions: Tomi2

Carly44

May 28, 2017
GUYS!!!!! IT HAPPENED! I GOT THE GOLDEN EMAIL ABOUT 15 MINS AGO...

Its been a long, stressful & anxiety filled 6 months but im so so soooo happy!!

Thanks to everyone, especially @Tomi2 & @tushya for their constant support....

I wish everyone the best of luck & any questions pls tag my name & ill help any way i can :)

Happy 2018 guys

tushya

Oct 27, 2016

I wish everyone the best of luck & any questions pls tag my name & ill help any way i can :)

Happy 2018 guys
Big congratulations!!! Very happy for you!!! Did you receive the ppr email or the telephone landing email???

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017

Happy 2018 guys

This is like my best news today!!!!! I was actually going to ask today if you got any updates. Big Congratulations to you Carly!!!! Wow..I'm sure you are still in awe of it all...God is faithful!!! Congrats again!!!

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Ppr email..im outland, im Australia. Have to send my PP to Sydney consult :)

Any movement ur end?
I'm sure you will get back your passport on time. They are not slow like CPC Ottawa..

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
I got my ppr this Monday!;);)
Wow congratulations to you too Tushya. Good news everywhere. Wishing everyone still waiting best of luck!

Reactions: tushya and Carly44