+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE CEC INLAND AOR 2017 CONNECT HERE!!!!

Benzene

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Update Guys,

I just spoke to CIC agent and my file has been approved!!! So I'm just waiting for PPR mail. Thanks for all the support guys and I pray everyone get their PPR very very soon!

Timeline:
AOR: June 21
Medical Passed/IP1: August 16
ADR RCMP requested: Oct 30
RCMP submitted: Nov 1
Decision approved/IP2: Nov 2
PPR: waiting for golden email.
What happened to additional document comment? is it still have been reviewed OR we don't need?

Reactions: Tomi2

Padispoint

Aug 27, 2017
Update Guys,

I just spoke to CIC agent and my file has been approved!!! So I'm just waiting for PPR mail. Thanks for all the support guys and I pray everyone get their PPR very very soon!

Timeline:
PPR: waiting for golden email.[/QUOTE

Wow! Congrats! Happy for you!

leninkumar

Jan 21, 2013
ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Canada
AOR Received.
12-June-2017
AOR JUNE 12

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Today I called CIC agent, as per information, My file is in ottawa , medical passed, criminal check is completed. and security is in progress. Everything looks good.

Question :
What is different btw criminal and security check?
How long it will take to get PPR as per above status?
Any June application like me?

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Update Guys,

Timeline:
TOMI..OMG congrats!!!!!!! So happy for you

Sebc234

Oct 30, 2017
PP bloody R! After over 5 months of stress I got the email today :D
Does anyone know if I need to send my passport or scanned copy? I'm from the UK so I think from what I have read I can send a photocopy?

Reactions: Tomi2 and jenkinson

Carly44

May 28, 2017
PP bloody R! After over 5 months of stress I got the email today :D
Does anyone know if I need to send my passport or scanned copy? I'm from the UK so I think from what I have read I can send a photocopy?
Haha amazing!!! So happy for everyone:)
I believe a scanned copy as you're from a visa expempt country

ajaf

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Hi Everyone,
Congrats to all who received PPR this week. Unfortunately for me, I would have to wait more.
The most frustrating part for me is the lack of cooperation by my rep
She doesnt respond to me
I called CIC myself and heard that status was changed to “no docs needed” on Tuesday; I believe thats IP2? But no response from my lawyer
Is there a way to find out from the CIC helpline if the PPR email has been generated?

ajaf

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Thanks. I was on the plane to Europe so I landed and got it I guess around 3pm Vancouver time.

Ip2- I have noticed that on 31 October I logged in to my application a in application details right next to permanent residence there was "updated" not submitted. That is how I determined that my file had moved to ip2.

As of my application.. not sure. I didn't look yet.
enjoy your time! cheers

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Hi Everyone,
Congrats to all who received PPR this week. Unfortunately for me, I would have to wait more.
She doesnt respond to me
I called CIC myself and heard that status was changed to “no docs needed” on Tuesday; I believe thats IP2? But no response from my lawyer
Is there a way to find out from the CIC helpline if the PPR email has been generated?
Unfortunately Whatever number u called om tuesday is the only helpline available ...

jenkinson

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
Update Guys,

Timeline:
Congratulations!!!

Benzene

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Update Guys,

Timeline:
Congrats!
I have a question:
My application was submitted to CIC by consultant and I don't have access to it, now can I call CIC and ask about my application?

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Hello Tomi
congratulation tomi !!! I just spoke with CIC agent and he told me your application in CPC Ottawa . what dose it mean
Thank you Shantanu! I believe this means that your R10 is done and your file is in queue to be checked by an officer.

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
What happened to additional document comment? is it still have been reviewed OR we don't need?
I actually called them because of this. It still shows as " we need more documents to continue processing your application". This is why I called yesterday, to know If they received the rcmp I submitted. I guess that will change when I get the actual PPR email..

Reactions: Benzene

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Congrats!
I have a question:
My application was submitted to CIC by consultant and I don't have access to it, now can I call CIC and ask about my application?
Thanks Benzene! I believe you can if you have all the information ..your file number and UCI number.

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Hi Everyone,
She doesnt respond to me
When you call them, you can ask them if your file is approved..