+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE CEC INLAND AOR 2017 CONNECT HERE!!!!

Hary123

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Good Morning Experts,

I am AOR June 19 and passed my medical in Aug but nothing has changed since.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Additional documents are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any Idea on the PPR?

Can anyone please share their experience from same/close t date?

Thanks
I submitted my application on June 20. My status looks same as yours except it says We dont need any additional documents. Let me know if you get any update.

Thank you.

twranks

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Hey everyone,
I am AOR (1st stage) October 08. My PGWP expires Oct 20. I'm wondering if I will be eligible to apply for BOWP. Would appreciate any help I can get thanks

Reactions: Tomi2

Hary123

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hey everyone,
I am AOR (1st stage) October 08. My PGWP expires Oct 20. I'm wondering if I will be eligible to apply for BOWP. Would appreciate any help I can get thanks
Once you submit your PR application you will be able to apply for Bridge work permit. If you apply for work permit before expiry date you will be able to stay in Canada.

Reactions: Tomi2 and twranks

ajaf

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
I submitted my application on June 20. My status looks same as yours except it says We dont need any additional documents. Let me know if you get any update.

Thank you.
Will do

Let me know please If you get any updates in the meantime

AAzzzzzz

Oct 5, 2017
Hey everyone,
I applied for my Bridging Work Permit on July 14th and it got approved last week (Oct 5). Will take another 2 weeks to deliver

Reactions: twranks

twranks

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
I applied for my Bridging Work Permit on July 14th and it got approved last week (Oct 5). Will take another 2 weeks to deliver
Hey bud when did you submit your e-apr? And was your previous work permit expired while you were waiting for your BOWP? If yes, were you allowed to work during that period you were waiting for your BOWP? Sorry for the many questions and appreciate your response

AAzzzzzz

Oct 5, 2017
Hey bud when did you submit your e-apr? And was your previous work permit expired while you were waiting for your BOWP? If yes, were you allowed to work during that period you were waiting for your BOWP? Sorry for the many questions and appreciate your response
I applied for my PR on 12 June (AOR) and applied for BWOP on 14th July. I applied for an extension (BOWP) 2 months prior to my post grad work permit expiry which was 20 Sep 2017

PrincessofRosie

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
AOR Received.
30-06-2017
Good Morning Experts,

I am AOR June 19 and passed my medical in Aug but nothing has changed since.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Additional documents are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any Idea on the PPR?

Can anyone please share their experience from same/close t date?

Thanks
Hi, I'm AOR 30 June and exactly same wordings like you. No update since passing Medicals (22 Aug)

Good Luck

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.