+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June applicants new delhi updates

mhk16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Applied on June 8th.
Online submission without upfront medical.
Received medical instructions on 22nd July.
According to hospital, they uploaded my medical results on 25th July.

Application/profile details
Application status > We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility > We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results > If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents >We do not need additional documents.
Interview >You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics > We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background > check Not applicable.
Final decision > Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

8th week and still waiting for a decision along with medical results to be updated and an approval for visa.

Classes start on 5th September and due to this haven't booked even my flight tickets yet.

Anyone dealing with same situation?

Akshay778

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
sending inquiries about your file slows down the processing
Absolutely false! I had sent emails inquiries and got my visa in 4 weeks. Applicants cant just wait especially since these guys lodged in June and July applicants are getting a response. Its so UNFAIR to them

Reactions: Raj22

Raj22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
I and my 5 friends sent mail today. Got a reply. I think that's why today onwards delhi not giving visas to July. They will give june first.