Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
According to Citizenship and Immigration Canada, Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver traditionally attract the largest share of skilled immigrants coming to Canada. However, thanks to Provincial Nominee Programs, 26 percent of skilled migrants accepted as permanent residents of Canada are settling in provinces or territories other than Ontario, British Columbia, or Quebec.

"We understand the desire of provinces and territories to identify their own economic immigrants and that is why we have continued to increase our projected admissions for nominees each year," Kenney said.

"At the same time, we are committed to working with our provincial and territorial counterparts to continue to improve the program design, integrity, selection standards and management of the nominee programs," he noted.

http://www.workpermit.com/news/2011-07-27/canada/canada-to-accept-record-number-of-skilled-migrants.htm

Pal

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, we are in the same boat... i also submitted my full app to London in nov-10 under pre june rules.

whats your eCAS status? Mine is In Process with RBVO details... when did they issued your AOR from VO?
zaman123 said:
pre june applicant who sent full doc in november , when their file will be in process ? can any one tell me :'(

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
CIC considers its ability to process applications in a timely manner, which has increasingly become a problem as many Canadian immigration offices are experiencing large backlogs. There is currently a backlog of nearly 165,000 parental and grandparent sponsorship applications alone.

The Montreal Gazette recently hinted in an article that the Government of Canada may stop accepting immigration applications altogether in an attempt to clear the massive backlogs.

http://www.cicnews.com/2011/07/canadian-immigration-numbers-change-071033.html

Pal

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
haral said:
hi, we are in the same boat... i also submitted my full app to London in nov-10 under pre june rules.

whats your eCAS status? Mine is In Process with RBVO details... when did they issued your AOR from VO?
Hi

Atleast u're IN PROCESS Dude...my FD sent to VO on Jan 03 11 but still CIOS Eligibility Complete status not even RBVO...no idea when will it change to IN PROCESS.. :)...& expecting MR !!! ;D

Pal

akapoor3

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2010
Doc's Request.
28-09-2010 (I AOR)
AOR Received.
09-02-2011 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent along with Documents on 25-01-2011
File Transfer...
IP on 03-05-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
14-09-2013
Passport Req..
Sent on 25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2013
LANDED..........
Calgary
PalNP said:
Hi

Atleast u're IN PROCESS Dude...my FD sent to VO on Jan 03 11 but still CIOS Eligibility Complete status not even RBVO...no idea when will it change to IN PROCESS.. :)...& expecting MR !!! ;D

Pal
Does it means that my status wud get changed to in process after 2 months bcz i sent my full docs on 25 jan 2011 and AOR recd on 8th feb 2011????

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It will remain recieved by visa office till they start active processing on your file......so be patient.....that day will will come too...

akapoor3 said:
Does it means that my status wud get changed to in process after 2 months bcz i sent my full docs on 25 jan 2011 and AOR recd on 8th feb 2011????

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
haral said:
It will remain recieved by visa office till they start active processing on your file......so be patient.....that day will will come too...
Hi,

Yeah...the day will come.........but you know my friend only one simple word strikes it ''WHEN""

Pal

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Av1EkeYofwNIdDAwMGFLZ2VCcUVVcmxKWllJMUt0WHc&hl=en&authkey=CIjkqtYF#gid=10

Seems its been corrupted and would like to be notified by concerned admin please!!!

Thx ;)

pal

zaman123

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
haral said:

i got 2nd AOR on first week of january 2011 Svo

in Process with RBVO means your file is waiting to go in process. Means, it is dusted and keep the file in Que for processing.

Buddy you are lucky that your file is in process but my file is only RBVO

lets pray for all of us , damn ! waiting long for the MR dont know when it will come :mad:

akapoor3

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2010
Doc's Request.
28-09-2010 (I AOR)
AOR Received.
09-02-2011 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
IP on 03-05-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
14-09-2013
Passport Req..
Sent on 25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2013
LANDED..........
Calgary
haral said:
Thanks Haral....

I have one more point of worry.....i couldn't provide my job responsibilities on company's letterhead because it's not there policy. Rather, i printed all my responsibilities on Indian judicial stamp paper, attached my HR visiting card so that embassy can telephonically verify. Now, i met with one consultant yesterday who said my case wud be rejected and i should have print the responsibilities on company's letterhead (by making it at home myself).

Please suggest what should i do...m getting really tensed...

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
akapoor3 said:
Thanks Haral....

I have one more point of worry.....i couldn't provide my job responsibilities on company's letterhead because it's not there policy. Rather, i printed all my responsibilities on Indian judicial stamp paper, attached my HR visiting card so that embassy can telephonically verify. Now, i met with one consultant yesterday who said my case wud be rejected and i should have print the responsibilities on company's letterhead (by making it at home myself).

Please suggest what should i do...m getting really tensed...
I think the problem is that you are effectively providing evidence that you yourself have written. The reference needs to come from your actual employer so I have no idea why the consultant advised you to take some company letterheard and "make it at home yourself", that's forgery!

Did you include any external documents (salary slips etc) to prove you were working there? If so and you are lucky, the visa office may telephone the employer to verify the duties you have performed. But I think you should prepare yourself for the possibiility that your case may be rejected with the documentation you have provided so far.

Is it not possible to get proper work references from your employer? Can you not stress the importance of needing the duties listed? My wife works for 3M (international pharmacutical company) and their policy is not to give references other than very basic "This person worked here from X to Y". However, she stressed the importance of needing her duties documented and her boss contacted HR and they made an exception and provided her full reference with duties, since this was for immigration and not a reference to get another job.

My advice would be to try even at this stage to obtain a proper reference on company letterhead from your employer, ideally with the business card of the person giving the reference, but otherwise with that person's full contact details so they can be contacted by the visa office if necessary.

I think your chances will improve greatly if you can get this and send it to the visa office as additional documentation before you go into process. Once they have made a decision, they will not accept any additional documents.

Best of luck,
Wayne.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lets hope thats how it is.........wish you good luck in your case.......lets keep in touch...hopefully our snails will move in last Q of 2011 or 1st Q of 2012....

zaman123 said:
i got 2nd AOR on first week of january 2011 Svo

in Process with RBVO means your file is waiting to go in process. Means, it is dusted and keep the file in Que for processing.

Buddy you are lucky that your file is in process but my file is only RBVO

lets pray for all of us , damn ! waiting long for the MR dont know when it will come :mad:

akapoor3

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2010
Doc's Request.
28-09-2010 (I AOR)
AOR Received.
09-02-2011 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
IP on 03-05-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
14-09-2013
Passport Req..
Sent on 25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2013
LANDED..........
Calgary
Thanks for your reply Wayne,

I attached following docs to substantiate my work experience:-

- Job offer and relieving letters
- last 3 months salary slips
- Job responsibilities clearly mentioned on Indian judicial stamp paper where i also mentioned it's not company policy to provide responsibilities letter and attached a sepearate paper wherein it's actually mentioned
- HR visiting card
- A job description of similar designation from company

I have left that organisation now.I tried my level best in making them understand about the importance of this but they didn't agree to it.
Wouldn't it be a sufficient evidence for them to know that i was working in that organisation if they would see my offer letter, relieving letter, salary slips etc...

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if thats all you can do...than they will see it too......VOs have their own way to assess these things and do know practices going on different countries since they deal with it on daily basis... :D :D :D :D :D
akapoor3 said:
Thanks for your reply Wayne,

I attached following docs to substantiate my work experience:-

- Job offer and relieving letters
- last 3 months salary slips
- Job responsibilities clearly mentioned on Indian judicial stamp paper where i also mentioned it's not company policy to provide responsibilities letter and attached a sepearate paper wherein it's actually mentioned
- HR visiting card
- A job description of similar designation from company

I have left that organisation now.I tried my level best in making them understand about the importance of this but they didn't agree to it.
Wouldn't it be a sufficient evidence for them to know that i was working in that organisation if they would see my offer letter, relieving letter, salary slips etc...