May 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kavya said:
I think you should send your case specific enquiry to CIC As in lot of our cases we got 2ed AOR within 10 to 20 days after full documents sent. lot of us from 4131 and 0213 applicants are getting medicals and visas too. I mean if you think they give priority to other NOC or post June applications, it can be just matter of 1 or 2 months delays not more... Its my opinion

Best Wishes,
Kavya
Hi, I need some advice, I am pre June 26 2010 applicant, I sent full docs to VO Bogota in Colombia on Nov. 23 they received that on Nov. 24, no news yet, I have a positive AEO and a job offer as I lived in Canada before, should I ask the company to write a letter to CIC?? The company´s personnel officer is my representative and the keep in contact with me every week asking for news, do you guys think that would work? If so where should we send the letter to? Thanks in advance.

Spree

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hi I checked the status of my app on-line and it said that my documents and app had been received by C-50 office in Nova Scotia and that it was pending review. I thought that once documents went to the VO, they were processed there. I didn't know they were again sent to Canada. Can someone please clarify the process? When I got my 1st AOR I was asked to submit full docs to my VO. What do they do at the VO? It seems to be a lot of movement of paper from where I stand.

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Spree said:
Hi I checked the status of my app on-line and it said that my documents and app had been received by C-50 office in Nova Scotia and that it was pending review. I thought that once documents went to the VO, they were processed there. I didn't know they were again sent to Canada. Can someone please clarify the process? When I got my 1st AOR I was asked to submit full docs to my VO. What do they do at the VO? It seems to be a lot of movement of paper from where I stand.
Hi,

Yeah, that means we are on the same boat..mine is same as yours still no 2nd AOR....

The FD has been indeed being sent to VO not NS...in case of only POST applicants has to send their FD to NS..thats what i think so

that the two stages will be bi passed and processing will be faster for them thats why most of the June applicants has started to get

MR./ PPR request. As i have sent Case Specific Inquiry to VO...and waiting for their reply. And in your case you can send it too and ask

them about your docs and further processing.

PalNP

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
elbore said:
Hi, I need some advice, I am pre June 26 2010 applicant, I sent full docs to VO Bogota in Colombia on Nov. 23 they received that on Nov. 24, no news yet, I have a positive AEO and a job offer as I lived in Canada before, should I ask the company to write a letter to CIC?? The company´s personnel officer is my representative and the keep in contact with me every week asking for news, do you guys think that would work? If so where should we send the letter to? Thanks in advance.
What only things I can suggest that:
a) Wait for some more time. I mean I received my first AOR after 4 months of application filled, So you can get it anytime now.
b) I sent a reminder latter when i didnt get my first AOR after 90 days and in 14 days time after my reminder they sent me second AOR. So why cant u try to send a reminder with all three ways: a mail, a post and a fax.. everything not just a mail

I think it will work for you too

Best wishes,
Kavya

Spree

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
1.We received your application for permanent residence on June 14, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 1, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

2. Your application and supporting documents were received by the Sydney, Nova Scotia - C-50 office. They are pending review.

I saw the above messages when I checked my status on-line. The second message was put in 2 weeks ago. I want to know whether anyone else, who sent their docs to their visa office (I sent mine in December) had them sent back to Nova Scotia? What is the C-50 office? Would s.o. explain the process please?

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Spree said:

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 1, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

2. Your application and supporting documents were received by the Sydney, Nova Scotia - C-50 office. They are pending review.

I saw the above messages when I checked my status on-line. The second message was put in 2 weeks ago. I want to know whether anyone else, who sent their docs to their visa office (I sent mine in December) had them sent back to Nova Scotia? What is the C-50 office? Would s.o. explain the process please?

Hi,

Mine is exactly as yours..''Your application and supporting documents were received by the Sydney, Nova Scotia - C-50 office. They are pending review''.

FD was sent to NDVO on Jan 3-11,

how come its showing NS..??? but i don't think it is so important to know...many of us has same status and waiting for 2nd AOR

PalNP

Saida

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2010
Doc's Request.
28/10/10
Nomination.....
In Process 18/11/11
AOR Received.
15/02/11
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
30/11/2011 Newbor medical 17/03/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2012
LANDED..........
21st of June, 2012 InshAllah!!!
Guys dont worry.
This is system's error.

Lost World

Star Member
Mar 4, 2011
Spree said:

It is evident that the order of last two lines always INCORRECT. you should read "last line" first before "2nd last line". logic is simple and is applied on all ecase status I have reviewed. same is the with me and others as well. Enjoy!

eliya

Apr 10, 2011
HI

i am new member of this forum. i have a question. i got my 2nd file number on Feb 28, 2011 , in this letter we received new file number and said (( You must quote this file number in any future correspondence)) but in online check application status , i can't check my status with this new file number(2nd file number) and still i check it with my first file number. can anybody help me , how can i enter 2nd file number?

thanks

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
eliya said:
HI

i am new member of this forum. i have a question. i got my 2nd file number on Feb 28, 2011 , in this letter we received new file number and said (( You must quote this file number in any future correspondence)) but in online check application status , i can't check my status with this new file number(2nd file number) and still i check it with my first file number. can anybody help me , how can i enter 2nd file number?

thanks
Try with your Client ID..you may enter!

PalNP

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eliya said:
HI

thanks
hi,

u can check out at: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

put as follows:
Identification Type: Client ID number >>> Identification Number: UCI no.
or
Identification Type: Immigration file number >>> Identification Number: B*********

for help: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=id_num&lang=en

hope it helped.

lamhey

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lost World said:
It is evident that the order of last two lines always INCORRECT. you should read "last line" first before "2nd last line". logic is simple and is applied on all ecase status I have reviewed. same is the with me and others as well. Enjoy!
hi,

I think u r quite correct. Our full doc. must be with the VO, they still are not working with the ecas by the way.

lamhey

ok1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
UDR (with 18 months letter) received on May 7, 2013 / Sent back to LVO on 12/5/13
Med's Request
Waiting..
Hi, I have sent full documents to London VO on February 18, 2011 but no AOR has been received. Mean time, I moved out of my home country to another on work visa. Now I forwarded all my details regarding new address, contact etc. by post to London Visa Office through the postal service (Was told that it was reliable enough). Upon inquiring the status of delivery from postal services, they say that it has been delivered but when I called +44 20 72586600 which is Canadian High Comm London`s #, it was not attended.

My query is: how can I be confirmed that my letter has reached London VO? Is there any other option or contact # I may follow up on?
Pleae help..

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
ok1 said:
Hi, I have sent full documents to London VO on February 18, 2011 but no AOR has been received. Mean time, I moved out of my home country to another on work visa. Now I forwarded all my details regarding new address, contact etc. by post to London Visa Office through the postal service (Was told that it was reliable enough). Upon inquiring the status of delivery from postal services, they say that it has been delivered but when I called +44 20 72586600 which is Canadian High Comm London`s #, it was not attended.

My query is: how can I be confirmed that my letter has reached London VO? Is there any other option or contact # I may follow up on?
Pleae help..
I think you should do all the three options.. post a courier , Fax and mail them(Dont forget to send signed latter to all three).. I mean give all relavent information in mail including passport detail, bdate, file no, address etc.. Wait for some time after sending them they will mail you once they receive it.

Hope this will work,
Kavya