Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
Today i had sent my documents to Cairo VO wish me luck :)

Alexandros

Sep 15, 2010
Cairo-Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

First I wish to thank all of you for your nice words and for showing sympathy to my case.
Second I hope that none of you experience the situation of rejection, there is nothing worse from being refused when you had set all your future dreams upon the success this plan.
Just for the records:
I’m 27 years old
Payment method is bank draft (and there will be a refund of the $550)
The job description I used are the following:
Direct and manage project development
Creates and executes project work plans
Adopt the plan according to circumstances
Ensures project documents are complete
Reviews all project deliverables to ensure completeness

I am still confused and surprised by the officer’s decision but I think I understand the situation and I would like to share with you my opinion.

As I stated before I live in Egypt-Cairo, it’s not uncommon here to find people working more than one job at the same time because the cost of living is high comparing to the salaries.
When I worked as a Project Manager I was also employed at the same time as a Greek Customer Service Representative at Microsoft and I was 24 yrs old. And here comes the problems, at least I can see a couple of them.
Problem #1: The officer is not satisfied/convinced that I may do a couple of jobs at the same time.
Problem #2: I may look a bit young for a PM, although I knew people who worked as a PM immediately after graduation as their education was qualifying them to this position.

In my opinion these are the true reasons behind rejection and not something else.

An officer who would assess the application of applicants residing in Egypt should be fully aware of the circumstances and regulations of the country, that holds true for all countries as well.
But when S/he is a Canadian citizen with 0 knowledge in other countries’ circumstances then the judgment level would be deeply disappointing and they will take unbelievably poor decisions.

I was seriously depressed yesterday upon the reception of the CIO email but I suppose I got to pull myself together.
As an EU citizen I have the privilege to live and work permanently in the UK, I got to consider the other possibilities in my life.

ok1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
UDR (with 18 months letter) received on May 7, 2013 / Sent back to LVO on 12/5/13
Med's Request
Waiting..
Alex, I am impressed by the level of your self encouragement and spirit. Yes, you have a world of opportunities open for you if you are an EU citizen. Have got to explore this avenue. I wish you goodluck throughout. Keep the faith!!!

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good luck in your plans....GOD Speed....

Alexandros said:
Dear Friends,

First I wish to thank all of you for your nice words and for showing sympathy to my case.
Second I hope that none of you experience the situation of rejection, there is nothing worse from being refused when you had set all your future dreams upon the success this plan.
Just for the records:
I'm 27 years old

I am still confused and surprised by the officer's decision but I think I understand the situation and I would like to share with you my opinion.

As I stated before I live in Egypt-Cairo, it's not uncommon here to find people working more than one job at the same time because the cost of living is high comparing to the salaries.
When I worked as a Project Manager I was also employed at the same time as a Greek Customer Service Representative at Microsoft and I was 24 yrs old. And here comes the problems, at least I can see a couple of them.
Problem #1: The officer is not satisfied/convinced that I may do a couple of jobs at the same time.
Problem #2: I may look a bit young for a PM, although I knew people who worked as a PM immediately after graduation as their education was qualifying them to this position.

In my opinion these are the true reasons behind rejection and not something else.

An officer who would assess the application of applicants residing in Egypt should be fully aware of the circumstances and regulations of the country, that holds true for all countries as well.
But when S/he is a Canadian citizen with 0 knowledge in other countries' circumstances then the judgment level would be deeply disappointing and they will take unbelievably poor decisions.

I was seriously depressed yesterday upon the reception of the CIO email but I suppose I got to pull myself together.
As an EU citizen I have the privilege to live and work permanently in the UK, I got to consider the other possibilities in my life.

ok1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
UDR (with 18 months letter) received on May 7, 2013 / Sent back to LVO on 12/5/13
Med's Request
Waiting..
haral said:
Good luck in your plans....GOD Speed....
Haral, sent you an PM for you to revert. Thanks.

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Alex,

There may be team management (hiring/training/budget) part missing in your job description..

You are more likely to find better computer jobs in UK compared to Canada. Good luck with your future plans!

emydoov

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
23-08-2010
AOR Received.
18-10-2010
Med's Request
08-3-2012
Med's Done....
17-3-2012
i am so sorry for that alex , although i am happy that you have a very good hope and acceptance
but truly i see that the problem not that u are working two jobs in the same time
as actually i have the same case and CIC sent me AOR with acceptance

i think that the duties written are very few and not covering all needed duties inside the web site of NOC , they need to see that you are doing all the duties with different manner and with respect to the nature of the company not less
this is my opinion , i am not expert

anyway i think london is better , if i have this opportunity i will go for it ofcourse
god bless you

Alexandros said:
Dear Friends,

Just for the records:
I'm 27 years old

I am still confused and surprised by the officer's decision but I think I understand the situation and I would like to share with you my opinion.

As I stated before I live in Egypt-Cairo, it's not uncommon here to find people working more than one job at the same time because the cost of living is high comparing to the salaries.

But when S/he is a Canadian citizen with 0 knowledge in other countries' circumstances then the judgment level would be deeply disappointing and they will take unbelievably poor decisions.

basking4me

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra-Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2010
Doc's Request.
??
AOR Received.
Oct 17 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
On the Way!
Med's Done....
Definitely Will be Soon
Interview........
Wont do it
Passport Req..
Sooner than anticipated
VISA ISSUED...
Same as Above
LANDED..........
...With Style :)
Hello Alex,

I am the most taken aback by your rejection. Reasons are these:

1. I have applied for the same job description: 0213 which someone has observed is the most rejected position so far.

2. I am also an ICT Project Manager with a PMP Certification and I actually added that in hope that it will boost my chances.. :(

3. I am also from an African country where everything is slow. Accra VO is yet to give any AOR for May or June.

I am however less perturbed whether or not I get the Visa as it is not the only way to Eldorado..

Alex, look to other areas of opportunities.. going to canada is going there to help their economy too.. its a symbiotic relationship, You and your host country!

emydoov

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
23-08-2010
AOR Received.
18-10-2010
Med's Request
08-3-2012
Med's Done....
17-3-2012
Congratulation
did u pay the fees with your documents or you will wait till they answer you back ?

bebomallah said:
Today i had sent my documents to Cairo VO wish me luck :)

sohaib

Apr 28, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Nomination.....
18-01-11 (Documents sent to CHC London)
AOR Received.
In Process on 08-05-12
File Transfer...
received 6-12 months letter on 19-05-12
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
25-08-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
PCC from Islamabad

http://www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk/PublishingImages/CharacterCert.pdf

bebomallah

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
Med's Request
05-07-2012
Med's Done....
08-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
emydoov said:
Congratulation
did u pay the fees with your documents or you will wait till they answer you back ?
What fees the processing fees or pr fees

emydoov

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
23-08-2010
AOR Received.
18-10-2010
Med's Request
08-3-2012
Med's Done....
17-3-2012
the fees when u send to visa office required i think PR fees , processing fees with CIC i think not visa office

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Hi emydoov,

What is usually mentioned in the 2nd AOR?
You said some time ago that 24-month processing time is mentioned. Do they mention anything else?

Thanks