+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<< JUNE APPLICANT, 2010>>>

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
HI I am also in receipt of mail for MR and updated forms but not Schedule 3. Is there any specific information I am pasting my letter for information purpose.

Date: XXXXXXXXXXX
UCIXXXXX APPXXXXX
This refers to your application for admission to Canada.
XXXXX to continue the processing of your application, we require the following
1. Medical:
2. Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008]. the principal applicant.
3. Schedule 1: Background Declaration form (the principal applicant, spouse)
4. Additional Family Info IMM5406 : if the applicant has more than five dependents
5. Use of Representative IMM5476
6. Police Certificate: If residence period more than six months since the age of 18 (All). (PCC from the country currently residing must not be
no more than 12 months old & PCC where you no longer reside must be issued after departure from that country or not more than six
months before departure).
7. RPRF: & Funds, proof:
8. Passport photos (write the names and dates of birth of each person on the back of their photograph).
9. Passport/Travel Document:All original current passport and expired passports for each.(Suggested Child passports not issued before 2Yrs)
10. Mailing Address within India

Also suggested to use the services of VFS visa application centres to expedite submission process.

aroora said:
Hi Guys,

I am pre-june 2010 applicant (24th June). I have received the medical and request to send the update application form. I have query regarding schedule 3 - section 6, ECA. Do I need to get the ECA ? Or this is for the new applicaiton only as the assessment on my applicaiton is already done. Also in the same form, in section 7 now they are asking to provide test result for establishing spouse proficiency in english. This was not the requirement earlier. Do already assessed applicant need to do ECA and also get the spouse proficiency in english established through test ? If not, how do i complete these section in schedule 3? Please help.

sabuj785

Star Member
Nov 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2010
Doc's Request.
04-10-2010
AOR Received.
13-01-2013
Med's Request
01-08-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
God Knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
LANDED..........
God Knows
paritosh said:
HI I am also in receipt of mail for MR and updated forms but not Schedule 3. Is there any specific information I am pasting my letter for information purpose.

UCIXXXXX APPXXXXX
1. Medical:
4. Additional Family Info IMM5406 : if the applicant has more than five dependents
6. Police Certificate: If residence period more than six months since the age of 18 (All). (PCC from the country currently residing must not be
no more than 12 months old & PCC where you no longer reside must be issued after departure from that country or not more than six
8. Passport photos (write the names and dates of birth of each person on the back of their photograph).
9. Passport/Travel Document:All original current passport and expired passports for each.(Suggested Child passports not issued before 2Yrs)

Also suggested to use the services of VFS visa application centres to expedite submission process.

Dear poritosh,

I also did not received the request for schedule 3. Do not worry as per my consultant and parhar Ji it is case specific request from Vo. In addition you should submit form no 5662 regarding your travel history for background checking.

Regards
Sabuj

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I have got M.R after long wait.... :) but my wife is expecting a baby, she can't undergo to Chest Xray. This will delay main whole process. Any way Thanks God, everything is fine and will be fine as usual.

If someone has same issue please share with me.

Thank All,

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 &amp; 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
aroora said:
Sharing the confirmed response from ndvo for eca and spouse english proficiency test result. Thiught that some of us might want to see this official response...

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your e-mail dated September 20, 2013.

a) The new schedule 3 form has a section 6, for ECA Report. Given my application has already been assessed and approved. Is this mandatory in my case ? Or it is only valid for the new applications. Please suggest

You are NOT required to submit this but you must write 'No' in the section 6 of the form

b) In the same application form (Schedule 3) section 7, language has now a new requirement for spouse english proficiency result. Is this mandatory in my case? or again this is valid for new applications. Please suggest

This requirement is for new applications only. You are NOT required to submit the language proof for your spouse.

c) In the generic application form i have mentioned state and city where i intend stay; can this be changed if i get an employment in another state or city?

This information can be changed/amended.

We trust this inforamtion is of assistance to you.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
High Commission of Canada / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
good post helpful to all who are getting the MR and need to update the file.

Sunnysport

aroora

Sep 20, 2013
Schedule 3 is for economic class, as someone mentioned it might be case specific. My two cents - if not asked dont worry...just snd what they asked.

paritosh said:

UCIXXXXX APPXXXXX
1. Medical:

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
Ya you r right if they don't ask and we send they will ask again when they will need. As per my findings they ask schedule 3 for those who have changed their Job since last...update.
I have requested to add my son so they asked for new find proof ....
Pls share if I submit passports and they don't return meanwhile I need it can I ask it back from cox office....
aroora said:
Schedule 3 is for economic class, as someone mentioned it might be case specific. My two cents - if not asked dont worry...just snd what they asked.

BINSON

Sep 14, 2011
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
feb19th 2013 RE MEDICALS 17TH JAN 2014 PP RETURNED
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
feb19th 2013 PP RETURNED REMEDICALS REQUEST
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
if their is no DM today or tommorrow it means they will start for bulk issuing only after 2months as they have been doing so in the past dont know just an assumption .my medicals are going to expire in 4 months time if at all they make DM in my case will i have to land before medical expiry date?
Really worried as only 4 months left for medical expiry and nothing happening in my case not even medicals recieved line ..i hope strike is over atleast now they will according to the time mentioned for passport return...
Please comment friends looking on my case my timeline on tle left hand side...

cpd_faye

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Hi All,

I need your opinion please..

Just to share my update, I've received a letter requesting for updated police certificate and proof of funds. I am planning to send them. Before this I have given them my updated application form with my old passport. I have a new passport now, Could your please advise me what to do so i could update my application? Until now I did not get any MR.

Thanks

jaydeepdave

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-09-2010
WHAT EXACT AMOUNT I HV TO PAY AS RPRF WITH MEDICAL IN INDIAN RUPEES DD FOR ME MY WIFE AND MY 2 YEARS CHILD.

sandy_dakore

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Anand, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
04-10-2010
AOR Received.
09-02-2011
IELTS Request
04-10-2010
File Transfer...
15-may-2012
Med's Request
01-08-2013
Med's Done....
12-08-2013
Interview........
DM on 04-10-2013
Passport Req..
PP sent on 10-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 october 2013
LANDED..........
21-11-2013
jaydeepdave said:
WHAT EXACT AMOUNT I HV TO PAY AS RPRF WITH MEDICAL IN INDIAN RUPEES DD FOR ME MY WIFE AND MY 2 YEARS CHILD.

jaydeepdave

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-09-2010
Sandy, any link where I can check officially? And can I hv ur number please if u dont mind. Just message me.

navirai55

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
WITH DOCS 8 BANDS
File Transfer...
15-05-2012
Med's Request
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Interview........
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Passport Req..
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VISA ISSUED...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LANDED..........
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The mail recd by you in covering letter hsve a link of fees

jaydeepdave said:
Sandy, any link where I can check officially? And can I hv ur number please if u dont mind. Just message me.

cpd_faye

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
cpd_faye said:
Hi All,

I need your opinion please..

Just to share my update, I've received a letter requesting for updated police certificate and proof of funds. I am planning to send them. Before this I have given them my updated application form with my old passport. I have a new passport now, Could your please advise me what to do so i could update my application? Until now I did not get any MR.

Thanks

VIPINPUTHOOR

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Kottayam-Kerala-IN
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2010
AOR Received.
01/10/2010
File Transfer...
April 12, 2012.
Med's Request
25 July 2013
Med's Done....
07 Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 Sept 2014
LANDED..........
10 Feb 2014 (Calgary)
You are going to receive the Visa soon,

BINSON said:
if their is no DM today or tommorrow it means they will start for bulk issuing only after 2months as they have been doing so in the past dont know just an assumption .my medicals are going to expire in 4 months time if at all they make DM in my case will i have to land before medical expiry date?
Really worried as only 4 months left for medical expiry and nothing happening in my case not even medicals recieved line ..i hope strike is over atleast now they will according to the time mentioned for passport return...
Please comment friends looking on my case my timeline on tle left hand side...

sandy_dakore

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Anand, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
04-10-2010
AOR Received.
09-02-2011
IELTS Request
04-10-2010
File Transfer...
15-may-2012
Med's Request
01-08-2013
Med's Done....
12-08-2013
Interview........
DM on 04-10-2013
Passport Req..
PP sent on 10-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 october 2013
LANDED..........
21-11-2013
jaydeepdave said:
me emne 62800 no DD moklyo ane maru DM pan thai gayu.