31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
Dear All,

By the Grace of god I received my MR today by e-mail, exactly 1 year from the date of In Process.
Let the Medical Monsoon begin before the real monsoon for all the waiting MI-1 applicants.
God Bless all !!!!!

Sunny

gsidhu

Aug 19, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
under process
Interview........
Rabb Rabb karo
sunnysport said:
Dear All,

By the Grace of god I received my MR today by e-mail, exactly 1 year from the date of In Process.
Let the Medical Monsoon begin before the real monsoon for all the waiting MI-1 applicants.
God Bless all !!!!!

Sunny
Chaa Gaye sunny ji Party time has begun. Burhaaaaaaaa Paji sada v kado ayega

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 &amp; 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
gsidhu said:
Chaa Gaye sunny ji Party time has begun. Burhaaaaaaaa Paji sada v kado ayega
Sidhuji Last two three MR I have seen including mine have arrived exactly on the one year completion of the IN Process Date as per ECAS, what's your IN PROCESS DATE ??

Sunny

ok1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
UDR (with 18 months letter) received on May 7, 2013 / Sent back to LVO on 12/5/13
Med's Request
Waiting..
sunnysport said:
Dear All,

God Bless all !!!!!

Sunny
Congrats Sunny.. please let us know when did you receive `updated doc request` and after that how long for MR?

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 &amp; 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
ok1 said:
Congrats Sunny.. please let us know when did you receive `updated doc request` and after that how long for MR?
Dear My timelines mentioned in the side column for all to see.

Sunny

gsidhu

Aug 19, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
under process
Interview........
Rabb Rabb karo
sunnysport said:
Sidhuji Last two three MR I have seen including mine have arrived exactly on the one year completion of the IN Process Date as per ECAS, what's your IN PROCESS DATE ??

Sunny
Paji the In process was on 12 of may 2012

cpd_faye

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Dear All,

I have received a letter via email from Canada immigration London office requesting for me to re submit few documents. i am not sure if this is a good sign or not.

I have attached the copy of the letter.

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents marked below within 60 days.

PLEASE ENCLOSE A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH YOUR REPLY.

The forms listed below can be found on the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
(Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates)
1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]

3. Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]

4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent’s passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

6. Completed Military Questionnaire (attached), for each applicant who has completed more than mandatory military service. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or Military Exemption Card.

Please forward all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

At this time, we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014. Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.

However, please do advise us if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. You must let us know at the address above or by email at ldn-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca. You must also inform us of a:

● Change of address, including change of e-mail address;

● Change of immigration representative. You must include a completed and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM5476E). You can find the form at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf)

● Request for withdrawal of your application.

Please ensure you quote your file number on any correspondence sent to us.

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada

KDSTTL

Sep 8, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
21-07-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012 (Fresh PCC again on 19-11-2012)
Interview........
Waived (In process - 19th Jan 2012)
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013 (DM 14-07-2013)
LANDED..........
03-08-2013
@ cpd_faye
Along with medicals completed confirmation, you are supposed to send all this.
Rgds,
KDSTTL

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
The behaviour of High commission is not fair they want us to update things as soon as possible but they are not ready to acknowledge whether the update has been processed on file ...... It shows their rude attitude..How can we except good life there ..........? I have started to apply for Australia as only Canada is not the country in the world... If get PR okay otherwise we should not care about such country who never give respect to proposed immigrants.

cpd_faye said:
Dear All,

I have received a letter via email from Canada immigration London office requesting for me to re submit few documents. i am not sure if this is a good sign or not.

I have attached the copy of the letter.

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents marked below within 60 days.

PLEASE ENCLOSE A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH YOUR REPLY.

The forms listed below can be found on the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
(Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates)
1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]

3. Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]

4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent's passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

6. Completed Military Questionnaire (attached), for each applicant who has completed more than mandatory military service. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or Military Exemption Card.

Please forward all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

At this time, we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014. Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.

However, please do advise us if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. You must let us know at the address above or by email at ldn-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca. You must also inform us of a:

● Change of address, including change of e-mail address;

● Change of immigration representative. You must include a completed and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM5476E). You can find the form at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf)

● Request for withdrawal of your application.

Please ensure you quote your file number on any correspondence sent to us.

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada

cpd_faye

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
@ KDSTTL - Thank you, but I haven't got any medical request from them. In my online status it is still In Process. That is why I am confused.

KDSTTL

Sep 8, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
21-07-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012 (Fresh PCC again on 19-11-2012)
Interview........
Waived (In process - 19th Jan 2012)
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013 (DM 14-07-2013)
LANDED..........
03-08-2013
cpd_faye said:
@ KDSTTL - Thank you, but I haven't got any medical request from them. In my online status it is still In Process. That is why I am confused.
Send things asap. They will send you the medical request soon.
Rgds,
KDSTTL

ok1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
UDR (with 18 months letter) received on May 7, 2013 / Sent back to LVO on 12/5/13
Med's Request
Waiting..
cpd_faye said:
Had received the similar letter via email 15 days back asking for updated documents but not the MR. Sent within 10 days but nothing changed in eCAS still shows in process.
keeping figures crossed!!

ok1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting..
KDSTTL said:
Send things asap. They will send you the medical request soon.
Rgds,
KDSTTL
BGC starts after we submit updated documents? is that right?

BOSSOT

May 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
SENT ALONG WITH INT APP
Med's Request
NOT YET
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR THE DAY
paritosh said:
The behaviour of High commission is not fair they want us to update things as soon as possible but they are not ready to acknowledge whether the update has been processed on file ...... It shows their rude attitude..How can we except good life there ..........? I have started to apply for Australia as only Canada is not the country in the world... If get PR okay otherwise we should not care about such country who never give respect to proposed immigrants.
Hi,

Greetings to you,

I respect your decision and that sounds vice too. All the best for your success. However the money you have paid is ruined right.

Smriti

Jun 20, 2013
Hi
I'm new to this forum, but was continuously scanning updates, can somebody help to identify which lot of applications are they currently considering...
Details

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: New Delhi
NOC Code......: will hv to check back, other wise HR Trainer
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: 19-02-2010
AOR Received : 01-04-2010
App. Sent : 02-06-2010:
IELTS Request: already initially sent with the entire docket
Another Clarification letter received - 23-01-12 ( on Employment / duties )
Reply sent on - 10-02-12
Current status - Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 24, 2012.