+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<< JUNE APPLICANT, 2010>>>

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I think the article is misunderstood, it say they r nabbing crocks u r using misrepresentation or false desclosure w.r.t the no of days they spend in Canada to get the Canadian Citizenship...it has nothing to do with the local VO working , the guys involved would be the border security agency at the most to detect and report the frauds.

Kenesha

Nov 16, 2010
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
Doc's Request.
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
28-09-2010
Med's Request
25-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-09-2012
Passport Req..
16/02/14
VISA ISSUED...
03/04/14
LANDED..........
31/07/14
i got medical and other documents request dated july 25, 2012 but i am just now receiving the in the mail

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Kenesha said:
i got medical and other documents request dated july 25, 2012 but i am just now receiving the in the mail
Why is it so late?

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
@ameetsmeet,

I appreciate ur views. With no offence,however,I am of the view that Canadian Immigration Policy is primarily market need based nd formulated consequent to success of the existing laws.Whenever misuse of the existing laws is detected in conext of previous made decision,be it Immigration related cases or whatever,the Govt uses its tools to address it.Understandably,Border Security is one of them and so are its repersentatives in the form of VOS in different countries. It is likelyhood aforesaid reasons may have contributed to slow down the process so as to ward off recurrence of such cases in future.
Any ways,friend let us wish and pray for each other.God willing,we may get to know some good news in the next few weeks,as most of us are on board of the voyage whch is looking up the CANADIAN SHORE !!
Good Luck nd May God bless all !!!
parhar51

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Somehow, I would differ on this, See Canadian Immigration System is the slowest system when u compare it with its counter part nations like Oz NZ , Denmark and Norway, one of the reason being a through verification as to the eligibility of candidates, they wont take a smallest chance to keep the rope loose, this is their philosophy, but yes if someone manages to pass thru, chances r thr he may be caught with a retrospective effect , as u rightly mentioned, but this has nothing to do with the current pause on processing.....this is my view, others can surely comment...

shergill

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30april,2010
Doc's Request.
25aug,2010, full dcos. sent in december,2010
IELTS Request
already sent with application
Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
:-\madam ji tuhadi angreji parh ke te.......najara jiha a janda wese

parhar51 said:
@ ameetsmeet,

I appreciate ur views. With no offence,however,I am of the view that Canadian Immigration Policy is primarily market need based nd formulated consequent to success of the existing laws.Whenever misuse of the existing laws is detected in conext of previous made decision,be it Immigration related cases or whatever,the Govt uses its tools to address it.Understandably,Border Security is one of them and so are its repersentatives in the form of VOS in different countries. It is likelyhood aforesaid reasons may have contributed to slow down the process so as to ward off recurrence of such cases in future.
Any ways,friend let us wish and pray for each other.God willing,we may get to know some good news in the next few weeks,as most of us are on board of the voyage whch is looking up the CANADIAN SHORE !!
Good Luck nd May God bless all !!!
parhar51

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
@gillsahab,

" SHUKRIA. MOAF KARNA,MERA KHYAL HAI KE ITHE ASEEN ANGREJI DI MAHARAT NAHIN DEKHANEE,ALBATTA EK DOOSREY DE NAAL VICHAR VATANDRA KARNA HAI,EK DOOSRE DI MADAT KARN DI KOSHISH KARNI HAI.VICHAR HOR DRISHTIKON WAKHRE HO SAKDEN HAN, PAR ANDRUNI ICHHA SHAKTI SAKARATMAK HONI CHAHIDE HAI. tuhade bheje gaye massages buhat hi dilchasp hor soochnawan bhare hunde han.KIRAPA KARKE KOSHISH JARI RAKHO . PARMATMA TUHANU KAMYABI DI RAH TE CHALLAN LAI MADAD KARDA RAHE"

Thanx a lot ,Sir.I think,we are exchanging our views here in the forum for mutual benifit,not necessarily to proove our comand over a particular language.It is very likely,our preception as regards a particular subject matter may differ,yet we have got to move forward with a possitive frame of mind. We may agree to disagree without showing disrespect to each other,wishing and praying for each other at this trying time .Anyways, I APPRECIATE,ur posts are usualy very interesting nd informative, as well.
Please keep sharing.Thanx.Good luck and May GOD BLESS ALL !!
parhar51

dskairon

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 28/01/2011
IELTS Request
Already Sent with Doc's
File Transfer...
In process from 2nd May 2012
Med's Request
05/07/2013
Med's Done....
16/08/2013
Interview........
not recd.
Passport Req..
05/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not recd.
LANDED..........
Waiting ....
With Respect to All Forum Members Posting

I think if someone has written about any topic of his/her interest and the other person has understood the meaning of it that good enough. Please don't expect that we are here for a ENGLISH WRITING AND GRAMMAR COMPETITION.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
dskairon said:
With Respect to All Forum Members Posting

I think if someone has written about any topic of his/her interest and the other person has understood the meaning of it that good enough. Please don't expect that we are here for a ENGLISH WRITING AND GRAMMAR COMPETITION.
Absolutely right.....I seconded.

shergill

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30april,2010
Doc's Request.
25aug,2010, full dcos. sent in december,2010
IELTS Request
already sent with application
Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
i just gave her compliment ,because of her good command over English language....tusi te saare serious hi lai gaye yaar.....and beeba ji ....translation karan di lor ni a.....eni ku english samaj layee di a te bol v layee di a......so be cool....jada hawa ch v ni aayeeda...

rsb2010

Star Member
Mar 30, 2011
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
shergill said:
i just gave her compliment ,because of her good command over English language....tusi te saare serious hi lai gaye yaar.....and beeba ji ....translation karan di lor ni a.....eni ku english samaj layee di a te bol v layee di a......so be cool....jada hawa ch v ni aayeeda...
right gill saab...

ena time ho gya apply keete nu, sometimes i feel like going to delhi and sit outside CHC office till they grant visa...

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
Hello frineds its seems currently CIC is in unfriendly mood towards MI-1 applicants .its a very grave situation for us .it also seems that CIC give us medicals in next year targets.we all are frustrated and so to control n tackle this mental agony lets get connected in a (closed) facebook group and fight this frustration together and have long contact with each other which will be useful n helpful in future problems too(post landing)

to manitain our immigration privacy this group has no description and is in closed category of FB Groups no non member cannot see content So enjoy ur privacy of ur immigration from other FB friends )

https://www.facebook.com/groups/397380803662333/

akapoor3

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2010
Doc's Request.
28-09-2010 (I AOR)
AOR Received.
09-02-2011 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent along with Documents on 25-01-2011
File Transfer...
IP on 03-05-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
14-09-2013
Passport Req..
Sent on 25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2013
LANDED..........
Calgary
Hi All,
I got following reply while asking for updated status of my application from NDVO: -
Dear Sir/Madam,
This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the immigration section of the High Commission in New Delhi. Your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly. We trust this information will be of assistance.
Please let me know what does it means.
I am pre june applicant and my status is IP since 3rd May ’12. NOC is 0111 and 1111.

Thanks

raneesh

Star Member
May 30, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2010
AOR Received.
17 Jul 2010
IELTS Request
25 Oct 2010 [Required Bands L-7.5,(R,W,S)-6.5] Scored[L-7.5,R-7.5,W-6.5,S-7.0]
File Transfer...
Full docs sent on 25 Oct 2010 &amp; [In process 14th Mar 2012]
Med's Request
15 Feb 2013 ,yet WAITING for SPOUSE MR
Med's Done....
23 Feb 2013 but no medical result line in ecas till now.[RPRF encashed on 14 April 2013]
Passport Req..
15 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
(Visa on 17th JAN 2014) DM on 13-1-2014.
LANDED..........
Toronto in Feb 2014
HI ALL.
I am Pre june 2010 applicant applied in April 2010 and my e status is "In process" Since 14 March 2012.
How long CIC would take to process case is ??{No body knows rather..!!}
My key question can I use the funds shown to embassy ?
My funds are in the forms of FD's and now am in need to utilize the blocked money since 2 years..!
Kindly tell me What will happen if I use that money ..??
Or I should inform embassy that am going to consume shown money..?

Please Suggest..!!

zennzorba

Jun 18, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
july 2010
File Transfer...
in process march 2012
Med's Request
awaited
raneesh said:
HI ALL.
I am Pre june 2010 applicant applied in April 2010 and my e status is "In process" Since 14 March 2012.
How long CIC would take to process case is ??{No body knows rather..!!}
My key question can I use the funds shown to embassy ?
My funds are in the forms of FD's and now am in need to utilize the blocked money since 2 years..!
Kindly tell me What will happen if I use that money ..??
Or I should inform embassy that am going to consume shown money..?

Please Suggest..!!

[i am given to understand that we'll have to keep it blocked till any logical disposition of our case]