Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
mallu5335 said:
my ecas changed to decision made from RBVO... does that mean its a rejection?
You dont need to worry dear,, Its not always rejection. send Enquiry to ur VO..

God Bless,
Kavya

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
thanks to Almighty Allah

Today my Ecas status change to In process from DM

elbore

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Philips1172 said:
Could not access ecas third time in a month period.......what is happening ????
Same here can't access my APP. Non of my ID's Work, is this just temporary or what??

atifshaan

Oct 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
24 Feb 2010
Nomination.....
22 June 2010
AOR Received.
28 June 2010
IELTS Request
submitted on 22 June 2010
File Transfer...
3 March 2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
dont know
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hoping
mallu5335 said:
my ecas changed to decision made from RBVO... does that mean its a rejection?
My ecas status is also changed from In Process to Decision Made ..what does that means? I have not received medical yet.
Actually some time before they inquired to my employer about my employement and unfortunatly my employer told them that no one is working with them of my name. Then New Delhi VO asked me to for clarifiy on that issue. In reply to that mishappening I send them my experience certificate from my employer and a letter by my employer about my job in his company.
I posted all the docs to New Delhi in March. till that date I did not received any updates and two weeks before I was unable to access my ecas. NOw this Tuesday I see that my ecas changed to decision made from In Process.

Please help me to understand what should I expect now. Should I expect Medial or Rejection.
Please reply me friends.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
atifshaan said:
My ecas status is also changed from In Process to Decision Made ..what does that means? I have not received medical yet.
Actually some time before they inquired to my employer about my employement and unfortunatly my employer told them that no one is working with them of my name. Then New Delhi VO asked me to for clarifiy on that issue. In reply to that mishappening I send them my experience certificate from my employer and a letter by my employer about my job in his company.
I posted all the docs to New Delhi in March. till that date I did not received any updates and two weeks before I was unable to access my ecas. NOw this Tuesday I see that my ecas changed to decision made from In Process.
Please help me to understand what should I expect now. Should I expect Medial or Rejection.
Please reply me friends.
This is very serious. Wait a bit for them to write you and tell you the reason.

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
When did they enquire to employer and when did you get the in process.
atifshaan said:

Please reply me friends.

atifshaan

Oct 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
24 Feb 2010
Nomination.....
22 June 2010
AOR Received.
28 June 2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3 March 2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
dont know
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hoping
beximco said:
When did they enquire to employer and when did you get the in process.
They enquire to my employer in Feb 2012 and my status was In Process in March.

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
atifshaan said:
They enquire to my employer in Feb 2012 and my status was In Process in March.
HI, If i'm not wrong, normally VO conducts a job verification calls after its IP but in your case how come before IP..and i guess at that time your status was RBVO..

Seniors please clarify..

Pal

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 &amp; PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
atifshaan said:

Please reply me friends.
dear atif, pls let us know your full ecas status, was it in process with date or without date before it turned into Decision Made. dont worry and panic my friend, you should immediately send a case inquiry to your visa office. best of luck.

hotheart007

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 april 2010
Doc's Request.
4 th NOVEMBER 2010
AOR Received.
File Submit in NDVO on January 2011
IELTS Request
Processing date_4 may 2012
File Transfer...
22-01-2011____Group is_1-19EL9DH
Med's Request
19-April-2013
Med's Done....
23-may-2013.......Photo Request_6-June-2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
19-4-2013___&amp; DM--16-september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-Sept-2013
LANDED..........
10-October-2013
Means they are very serious of clearing the backlog by holding the intake of new applications.

Kenney will announces this by Thursday evening (Canada) & Friday morning (India). :D :D :D :D

http://www.timescolonist.com/business/Feds+putting+freeze+skilled+worker+immigrant+investor+programs/6850692/story.html

hotheart

atifshaan

Oct 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
24 Feb 2010
Nomination.....
22 June 2010
AOR Received.
28 June 2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3 March 2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
dont know
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hoping
destination canada said:
dear atif, pls let us know your full ecas status, was it in process with date or without date before it turned into Decision Made. dont worry and panic my friend, you should immediately send a case inquiry to your visa office. best of luck.
Here is my ecas status from the begining:-

My name In Process
My name Decision Made

Client Application Status

When I click on IN PROCESS :

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on January 4, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 24, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on March 3, 2010. The New Delhi office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 24, 2012.

Client Application Status

When I click on Decision Made:

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on January 4, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 24, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

My status changed into Decision Made on Tuesday , 26/06/2012

Now Please tell me what does that mean.

leoalive

Jul 12, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Aug 2011 online MPNP
Nomination.....
Interviewed 22 aug 2011
AOR Received.
LOA received 23 Sep. 2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
28 OCT 2011 AOR from NDVO 7 Nov.2011
Med's Request
14 NOv. 2011
Med's Done....
18 Nov.2011
Passport Req..
14 NOv. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS shows Decision Made 24 Sep. 2012 Passport back with Visa on 01 OCT 2012
LANDED..........
Within October 12
hotheart007 said:
Means they are very serious of clearing the backlog by holding the intake of new applications.

Kenney will announces this by Thursday evening (Canada) & Friday morning (India). :D :D :D :D

http://www.timescolonist.com/business/Feds+putting+freeze+skilled+worker+immigrant+investor+programs/6850692/story.html

hotheart
Also notice Mr Jason Kenny ( Immigration Minister ) speaks so respectful to his inmates :p :p :p
http://www.timescolonist.com/business/Jason+Kenney+apologizes+Alberta+deputy+premier+foul+mouthed+insult/6807467/story.html

skogutem

Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all doc
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Sep - Oct 2014
Calgary, June 28, 2012 — Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney today announced the latest step in re-designing Canada’s economic immigration system.

Effective July 1st, 2012, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will place a temporary pause on new applications to the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and federal Immigrant Investor Program (IIP).

“We have been making lots of changes to our economic immigration system,” said Minister Kenney. “We will take the next six months to do a lot of the heavy lifting to get us closer to a fast and flexible immigration system.”

The pause will allow CIC to make important changes to its economic immigration programs before accepting more applications. This is an important step in moving towards a faster, more flexible immigration system, while immigration levels are at a historic high.

Since the launch of Canada’s Economic Action Plan 2012, Minister Kenney has announced a series of changes to CIC’s economic immigration programs. They include:

•eliminating the backlog of old FSWP applications;
•improving the selection of FSWs;
•creating a new Federal Skilled Trades Program;
•modifying the Canadian Experience Class to help transition successful skilled temporary workers to permanent residence;
•changing business immigration programs to target more active investment in Canadian growth companies and more innovative entrepreneurs; and
•moving towards a new application management system, to develop a pool of skilled workers who arrive in Canada ready to begin employment.
“This temporary pause on new Federal Skilled Worker applications will allow us to set the program on a new course as we intend to launch revised selection criteria soon,” said Minister Kenney. “The pause has no impact on the number of workers Canada admits into the country, as CIC continues to process applications already received. Current immigration remains at historically high levels.”

Application intake is expected to resume in January 2013, when the proposed FSWP regulatory changes – which will be published in the Canada Gazette in the coming months – are expected to come into force.

The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act allows the Minister to issue special instructions to immigration officers to enable the Government of Canada to best attain its immigration goals. Since the 2008 Action Plan for Faster Immigration, four sets of “Ministerial Instructions” have been issued relating to Economic Class applications.

Under this fifth set of Ministerial Instructions, CIC will also introduce a pause on new federal IIP applications. This pause will remain in place until further notice, allowing the Department to make progress on processing its existing inventory.

As Minister Kenney announced earlier in April, CIC will be consulting with provinces, territories and stakeholders on ways to reform the current IIP in order to maximize the economic benefit to Canada. The Department is also consulting on whether to create a new investor program on a short-term basis, to promote growth in the Canadian economy.

The temporary pause on FSWP applications does not apply to candidates with offers of arranged employment or those applying under the PhD eligibility stream. The full set of Ministerial Instructions will be available online in the Canada Gazette tomorrow.

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13