+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<< JUNE APPLICANT, 2010>>>

armada1234

Apr 4, 2012
Hi all,
Spoke to my consulant today morning ans she says that she spoke to someone at chc and they have asvised her that my application has been declined but she hasnt told me the reason as it wasnt told to her as well...and I kinda feel that shes lying to me.my question is it possible for consultants to have links inside chc and get info from them...my ecase changed from IP to DM on the 2nd of apr with no changes in the details inside...they started processing my app on feb 13 please advise.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Dear friends,

First of all thank you very much indeed, for such a beautiful information you all have been posting here. also i would like to thanks all who have been boosting positivity to all 4131 applicants. I dont know whats gonna be outcome of my so called interview or verification. however, i think i did ok with them. now everything is on GOD if they want me to go to CANADA I will go else, I love India.

Let me stat from the very begining.

My husband ring me today thats around 12 o clock, to inform me that be ready because CHC ring him to get my number. he also informed me that my employer also rang him to inform that CHC delhi also rang him. Now, I was just trying to get details from my hubby abt how was it with him as well a my employer. Actually, CHC man had hardly 20 sec talk with my hubby just ask for my availability as well as number. Now come to the employer part. He rang to my employer. However, I already informed my employer abt CHC call months ago so, my employer was much comfprtable as well as ready to receive such call. I mean I have left that job more than a year back so its like my past employer and recently I am not working for more than a year.

He asked my employer abt all my details;

a) joining date
b) Marital status
c) my working hours
d) my job profile
e) when did i left
f) Salary
g) his institute details wather or not its afilated with gov

I think it took around 10 - 15 minutes for this questions. However, My employer been much cool and answers all questions much professional way, that he doent get much personal with staff and all. My employer answered all questions in HINDI.

thats first part over.

second part. he rang to my mum at my home town. one of the reasons was that they were struggling to get connected to me. So wanted to get my cell number. at the same time they conformed the following details with my mum;

a) my mother's name
b) My father's name
c) marital status
d) location where I currently based. as well do I visit my home town often or not
e) My husband's name
f) Ask my mum to give my cell number. however, My mum didnt know my cell number so she asked that if they can ring in an hour when my brother comes from office.

they picked off the call

final round was with me which was around 20 minutes. good god.. I must say I was really really penicing to get ok with him. he sounded more like white english man. very fast in speech, asking questions extremly fast before u reply the earlier one. was really really sharp, firm. I hope I have managed well I have no clue abt out comes. here is the detail of the questionaries.

a) conform date of birth
b) current location
c) marital status with marriage date
d) come to the main part they wanted to ask: all about employment: Joining date and relieving dates for both past and current job. job duties. strength i mean number of students in institute, number of staff, Name of owner, address of past job which I left more than 10 years ago, staff names of my that job. what subjects I was teaching them. Do I hold professional qualification for the same? salary of past job? and infact every small little details came in his mind was there and I was answering almost things what I can remember. the one I cant, I was been frank to him to say that I cant remember it because its been long time since I left that job. in short, you just think of a question -- he asked straight a way, also finding questions from my answers, and that fast. and when u pause for a moment he asked another question. just like a wind flow.

I thik I did ok apart from two questions which was related to my past job. because, I couldnt remember the address of that job. As well I tried to remember it but then he said that was not right. I said sorry that I cant remember it. then again he asked me about the salary which was I think was not right the very firt job salary. He asked me that did you submited your appointement letter with CHC of ur past job. I said yes and then I said I cant remember because its been two years now. So, he dougt about my documentation. Did you get help from any consultants, for documentation, I said yes, I also told him that I was been cheated by them So, Now I am not using his service( that was bit unnecesserly. However, I didnt know what I was talking). Finally, he conformed me my home address that will you be able to receive post on this address. I said yes. at last I asked him for the outcome of interview or conversation. He said I will get to know abt it very soon. I think he is going to post it in this week itself. I hope its gonna be MR.

Please, friends, Pray for me I know I am much positive. However, I sometimes dougt on my luck that if it wont work, I might end up with rejection. sorry for my english here, I am still in stress.

thanks again and God Bless you all.

Kavya

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
It is unusual to receive a verification call after these many weeks unless Noting by CHC on your file reads

referred to ECU for FRP,

where calls are made after instructions by ECU

rsrsva said:
With date XXmarch.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Numbers are 011141782000 and - 08800166119..

Actually, my network was out of reception so they were been keep trying for 5 to 6 times. then when He been able to reach me, he was not happy. He told me how come you not picking my call. I apolozie him and gave him the reason of poor reception as well I had not battery chargeed. then he continue with the earlier question itself.

Saida

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2010
Doc's Request.
28/10/10
Nomination.....
In Process 18/11/11
AOR Received.
15/02/11
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
30/11/2011 Newbor medical 17/03/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2012
LANDED..........
21st of June, 2012 InshAllah!!!
kavya said:
Numbers are 011141782000 and - 08800166119..

Actually, my network was out of reception so they were been keep trying for 5 to 6 times. then when He been able to reach me, he was not happy. He told me how come you not picking my call. I apolozie him and gave him the reason of poor reception as well I had not battery chargeed. then he continue with the earlier question itself.
Kayvam this was sort of interview, Ankara VO has practice such interview very often.
I think u should expect medicals very soon.

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
Thanks for sharing Kavya, wishing you the best.

By the way when did your file move to "In Process With Date"

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Friends please be with me , I was been crying after the interview and then again besides the fact I never be negative. I am really in stress. I dont know whats gonna be there.

Thanks again for all of your wishes., I will surely keep posting here,

God Bless
Kavya

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it sounds a bit weird, generally they dont talk dat long. verification goes for hardly 2-3 mins in which
they ask the employer, thatz it. guyz watz ur expert opinion abt it.

kavya said:
Friends please be with me , I was been crying after the interview and then again besides the fact I never be negative. I am really in stress. I dont know whats gonna be there.

God Bless
Kavya

Saida

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2010
Doc's Request.
28/10/10
Nomination.....
In Process 18/11/11
AOR Received.
15/02/11
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
30/11/2011 Newbor medical 17/03/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2012
LANDED..........
21st of June, 2012 InshAllah!!!
kavya said:

God Bless
Kavya
Dear kayva, dont worry!
I pray for u :) I am sure that your medicals in there way :)

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Dear Kavya,

Be positive.
This was one of the major hurdles, which you cleared.
Hope everything will be good.

God bless you.

kavya said:

God Bless
Kavya

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
kavya said:

God Bless
Kavya
Dont worry Kavya, everything will be alright. Good to know that NDVO is moving, hoping to hear some good news in the coming weeks

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one thing if u like to share kavya.

was ur employer ur relative?

this thing can decide the outcome of ur case.
plz share

Manonthemove said:
Dont worry Kavya, everything will be alright. Good to know that NDVO is moving, hoping to hear some good news in the coming weeks

rawaljignesh82

Dec 27, 2010
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-June-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR :06-Oct-2010, 2nd AOR: XX Jan 2011
IELTS Request
In Process Status with Processing Date..XX Feb2012 , Last Week Processing Date changed to March 15,2012
File Transfer...
XX-Jan-2011
Med's Request
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
starme said:
one thing if u like to share kavya.

was ur employer ur relative?

this thing can decide the outcome of ur case.
plz share
How can this things can decide the outcome????
1) How will NDVO know they employer is your relative ??
2) Is there a rule that you can't work in your relative company??

I think might be they had some doubt and they took interview. if all the answer and document are satisfactory than
no need to worry.

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buddy, re-read kavya's interview 10 times, then u will get to know the reason why I asked her this question.

2. We are living in india where everything can be fabricated, ok, VO's know this thing very much.

have u ever heard that VO calling hubby, employer, applicant's mother, applicant.

wat does it suggest?

rawaljignesh82 said:
How can this things can decide the outcome????
1) How will NDVO know they employer is your relative ??
2) Is there a rule that you can't work in your relative company??

I think might be they had some doubt and they took interview. if all the answer and document are satisfactory than
no need to worry.