WAIVED
Passport Req..
feb19th 2013 PP RETURNED REMEDICALS REQUEST
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
dear all ,
recently god blessed me with a girl child .i informed CHC new delhi about the arrival . so far didnt get any information from them for update documents.how long it takes for visa office to inform us on what all has to be submitted.
meanwhile i have already started collecting the documents.
birth certifcate is done , passport is on the way . do i need to nortarize these documents ..for a positive response?
the most important thing is i need to update my proof of funds ...for three its 17011cad i already have 643000rs in savings bank account according to old money value now canadian dollar value is 50 INR so for two this 643000is enough or do i increase it also i need to to increase funds for my daughter should i make a fixed deposit separate for my daughter or add money into my present savings since if i put in savings i dont get any interest or i want to make a fresh financial statement fixed deposit with 17011 $ and inform vis aoffice accordingly..but i have 1 fear that if i am moving my saving money and if that time vo checks my account will it be a problem?
already i had big loss by putting the money in savings account for last 2 years without anything happening . now my status shows in process . seniors please guide me out of this situation?

Lost World

Star Member
Mar 4, 2011
Few Examples of "Decision Made/Refused" before Medical. But still they are in Canada! (Bottomline! Don't lose hope....continue your efforts till success :)

sohailss said:
Today I have seem my status changed on cic website, so far I have submitted my updated documents on 03/12/2008 and now in 19/01/2009, the status dispalyed 'decision made' amd medical not done , should I treat my case rejected or any chance for acceptance. Need view from all.
sohailss said:
Dear Qorax;

I need you advise on the following;

I will be in Toronto on 19-Nov-2010 with my wife and one son;

1. Medical and PR Card

I will be travleing with wife in pragagny week of 34, I have taken temprary travel insurance for 3 month here from a company in saudi Arabia but maternity is not covered, so what do you advise, which would be the cost and how to find the doctor? What is process to get PR card? Can I leave without PR card to saudi?

2. Proof of fund

I have already taken about 18,000 Canadian dollar cash with me, is this ok?

3. Return to Saudi

Since I need to retrun to saudi with in 30 days time, how quikcly, I will be able to get the brith registration and brith ceritificate and passport of new new born, so that I should be able to get back home quikcly. I have one of close relative there, who enusred fully help in all respect as well.
Thanks and Best regards
2nd Example

hamieh said:
Guys...do i take this as definite yes !!! can u confirm again that decision made before medicals = rejection !!!! i cant understand how come my colleagues who it happen to apply same day,almost same qualifications they still in process ....

another question,would it be an e-cas mistake !!! does this happen !!!

guys any answer will help... no one wanna be in my shoes
hamieh said:
Let me get this straight,i do have USA visa and was planning to go to Detriot via car ,would i be able to come back to Canada without my PR and with only the landing visa!!!
regards

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have fetched caips couple of times but surprisingly vo has not mentioned
individual score of each parameter rather she has mentioned the final score.

recently i reviewed caips of someone on this forum as well, same case with him.

can somebody throw some light on it.

skogutem

Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all doc
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Sep - Oct 2014
starme said:
Why does the VO write overall score instead of writing points
awarded in each segment in CAIPS/GCMS?

why is so, can any body throw some light.

thx
Not sure if I understand your question correct but in CAIPS you can see individually for each parameter score and total core.

Going..Canada

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010 send Dec 2010
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
Send with other doc's Dec 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
November 2012
Dear virtual friends,
Recently my status has changed “In Process” and I already received the notification letter for the Medicals and new Police Certificate.
Meanwhile I am living in a European country with the status of Permanent Residence. This month me and my family win the right to become citizen of the country where we live and we already begun the procedure.
Do you think that this change will arise any problem to my emigration visa to Canada.
Does the Canadian law accept dual citizenship???
Any idea please….

Philips1172

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Dear friends
There is news about re assessing education credentials for applicants. It is hinted that high language proficiency is required. Is such proposed change would be applicable to inventory of applicant??? Any idea???

rehaan

May 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
10-06-2011
IELTS Request
Going..Canada said:
Dear virtual friends,
Recently my status has changed “In Process” and I already received the notification letter for the Medicals and new Police Certificate.
Meanwhile I am living in a European country with the status of Permanent Residence. This month me and my family win the right to become citizen of the country where we live and we already begun the procedure.
Do you think that this change will arise any problem to my emigration visa to Canada.
Does the Canadian law accept dual citizenship???
Any idea please....
You have to update CIC about your current status. if you are in better position where
you are then go for it and keep Canada as a second option.

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,
I just received my GCMS note. Could you please help me to understand? This is the note LVO put end of the report. In terms of VAGUE, I started working in May but graduated in Sept while I was finalising my thesis -- This may be the reason to say VAGUE? I also did one year course which was given to me a diploma by the college (this one VO said INCOMPLETE) but without this I got 68 points. Is VO going to refuse me on this ground? I copied the note below from my GCMS note. Please help me. I am very much worried. Thank you.

Restricted: No
Label: Eligibility
Office: London
Text:
PAPER SCREENINH NOTES: XXX (Name). FOSS – NAI.2121 BIOLOGIST AND RELATED SCIENTIST.2003 TO DATE. FOOD PRODUCT SCIENTIST, FOOD RESEARCH SCIENTIST, FOOD SCIENTIST, CITIZEN OF xxxxxx. RESIDENT IN THE UK SINCE 2005. SPOUSE RESIDENT UK SINCE 2010, DOCS NOTED. SCERT FOR PI, AND SP, BC FOR PI REG 2011. BC FOR SP, REG 2008. MC. 3-2010. E 12 VERIFIED. F NA EXTENSIVE STUDY DATES IN THE UK. 2000 BSC IN AGRICULTURE. PROVISIONAL CERT. 2009 MSC IN FOOD BIOSCIENCE FROM UK UNIVERSITY. PI STATES THERE IS A SLIGHT OVERLAP BETWEEN MASTERS AND EMPLOYMENT SUBMISSION AS HE WAS FINALISING THESIS. JULY 2011. ER CERT FROM xxxxxx(COMPANY NAME). MAY 2009 TO MAY 2011. RESEARCH SCIENTIST IN THE PRODUCT SUPPORT DIVISION. EXCELLENT RECOMMENDATION. COMPANY ENGAGED IN RESEARCH FOR FOOD SAFETY AND PLANT DISEASE . ADPT. NO REL IN CANADA. PCS UK. CLEAN 8-2011, XXXXX (COUNTRY NAME) PI CLEAN 2011. FUNDS (Bank name) = 7.00 cad xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Bank and fund details).AGE 10 ED 25 EX 17 LE 12 AD 4 68* STUDY AND WORK HISTORY DATES DATES ARE VAGUE AND APPEAR TO INC STUDIES AT WHITECHAPEL COLLEGE. FLAGGED. A NUMBER OF YEARS NOT ACCOUNTED FOR*LICO CD 13,837 FILE TO REVIEW OFFICE

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SABU79 said:
Hello Guys,
I just received my GCMS note. Could you please help me to understand? This is the note LVO put end of the report. In terms of VAGUE, I started working in May but graduated in Sept while I was finalising my thesis -- This may be the reason to say VAGUE? I also did one year course which was given to me a diploma by the college (this one VO said INCOMPLETE) but without this I got 68 points. Is VO going to refuse me on this ground? I copied the note below from my GCMS note. Please help me. I am very much worried. Thank you.

Restricted: No
Label: Eligibility
Office: London
Text:
PAPER SCREENINH NOTES: XXX (Name). FOSS – NAI.2121 BIOLOGIST AND RELATED SCIENTIST.2003 TO DATE. FOOD PRODUCT SCIENTIST, FOOD RESEARCH SCIENTIST, FOOD SCIENTIST, CITIZEN OF xxxxxx. RESIDENT IN THE UK SINCE 2005. SPOUSE RESIDENT UK SINCE 2010, DOCS NOTED. SCERT FOR PI, AND SP, BC FOR PI REG 2011. BC FOR SP, REG 2008. MC. 3-2010. E 12 VERIFIED. F NA EXTENSIVE STUDY DATES IN THE UK. 2000 BSC IN AGRICULTURE. PROVISIONAL CERT. 2009 MSC IN FOOD BIOSCIENCE FROM UK UNIVERSITY. PI STATES THERE IS A SLIGHT OVERLAP BETWEEN MASTERS AND EMPLOYMENT SUBMISSION AS HE WAS FINALISING THESIS. JULY 2011. ER CERT FROM xxxxxx(COMPANY NAME). MAY 2009 TO MAY 2011. RESEARCH SCIENTIST IN THE PRODUCT SUPPORT DIVISION. EXCELLENT RECOMMENDATION. COMPANY ENGAGED IN RESEARCH FOR FOOD SAFETY AND PLANT DISEASE . ADPT. NO REL IN CANADA. PCS UK. CLEAN 8-2011, XXXXX (COUNTRY NAME) PI CLEAN 2011. FUNDS (Bank name) = 7.00 cad xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Bank and fund details).AGE 10 ED 25 EX 17 LE 12 AD 4 68* STUDY AND WORK HISTORY DATES DATES ARE VAGUE AND APPEAR TO INC STUDIES AT WHITECHAPEL COLLEGE. FLAGGED. A NUMBER OF YEARS NOT ACCOUNTED FOR*LICO CD 13,837 FILE TO REVIEW OFFICE

plz tell one thing, have they mentioned AFU any where in the caips???

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starme said:
plz tell one thing, have they mentioned AFU any where in the caips???
Hello Buddy,
I cant find this terminology in the report. But what does AFU mean? Please explain.

BINSON

Sep 14, 2011
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
feb19th 2013 RE MEDICALS 17TH JAN 2014 PP RETURNED
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
hello friends ,
can u please tell whether we will get thru by july from in process to medicals .otherwise i think i should forget about it My IELTS also expirng this june its validity is for 2 years no use reapplying since IELTS will expire .what do u guys think ........

Philips1172

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Dear Binson
I think it is not necessory to take IELTS exam again because it is their process which consumed two years.

BINSON

Sep 14, 2011
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
feb19th 2013 RE MEDICALS 17TH JAN 2014 PP RETURNED
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
so u mean i can reapply they wont ask for fresh ielts again....

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo &gt;&gt; Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
BINSON said:
so u mean i can reapply they wont ask for fresh ielts again....
BINSON,

If you reapply, then they will ask you for a new IELTS.

MassB

Oct 2, 2010
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
08-10-2010
AOR Received.
06-03-2012 (In process 16-03-2012)
IELTS Request
Sent with app (8.5 band)
Med's Request
20-03-2012
Med's Done....
13-04-2012
Interview........
18-05-2012 Medicals received added to ECAS 25-05-2012 RPRF encashed
Where's everyone? Nothing to discuss June 2010ers?