Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Everyone need to wait for two more days. I guess Tuesday will clear all confusions

ok1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
UDR (with 18 months letter) received on May 7, 2013 / Sent back to LVO on 12/5/13
Med's Request
Waiting..
iamxiaogua said:
mine time line is very similar to yours, still RBVO. what's worse? I have no AOR from the Buffalo VO and I wrote emails to them, their replies were "yes, we have not issued that yet". Lost hope already
Do we really need to have the AOR if its already updated in eCAS as `we have received your application along with documents and they are pending review`???

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Address disappearance made some sense on my part i.e Status changed to RBVO... lately but it at least proves that they are working on our file and no need to wait for Tuesdays, they can update anytime of any day..

NDVO is actually wide-awake now :)

Good luck everyone.

Pal

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Thats very good sign. I hope I get some updates in my ecas too. It has no movement at all since ages

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
Address disappeared has really worked , as lots of june 2010 NDVO applicants who had there address disappeared last week got there ECAS changed finally to RBVO.

This shows that ecas status can change on the weekends as well . Best of luck to all June aPplicants

Carlotina

Sep 27, 2011
ok1 said:
Do we really need to have the AOR if its already updated in eCAS as `we have received your application along with documents and they are pending review`???
Hi ok1. I've been wondering that too. As a few pre-june 2010 applicants, not 2nd AOR yet. Same timelines: Applic. Filled June 6th 2010, 1st AOR Oct 1st 2010, complete package sent on Jan 19th, 2011 and e-cas showing RBVO pending review, so......SENIORS please, any opinion about this????????

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
ok1 said:
Dear Ok1,

Am afraid to tell you that 'pending review' is not a good sign is a euphemistical way of saying Decision Made.

This is just an opinion.

Always,

Spicey

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
spicey said:
Dear Ok1,

Am afraid to tell you that 'pending review' is not a good sign is a euphemistical way of saying Decision Made.

This is just an opinion.

Always,

Spicey
You need to explain further on that. If english is english pending review meant nothing more than what it means. Review simply pending due to reasons, as we all know about a long queue.

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Carlotina said:
Hi ok1. I've been wondering that too. As a few pre-june 2010 applicants, not 2nd AOR yet. Same timelines: Applic. Filled June 6th 2010, 1st AOR Oct 1st 2010, complete package sent on Jan 19th, 2011 and e-cas showing RBVO pending review, so......SENIORS please, any opinion about this????????
My status was other way around until couple of days ago. I have received 2nd AOR but, ecas never said application received by Visa office. It now says "Received by visa office", and "pending review" on the inside page.

I just think they have not done anything to the application till now so, the status was never updated. please contact the visa office for second AOR. No need to worry I think.

ruze

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 12, 2010
Doc's Request.
June 24, 2010
AOR Received.
June, 2010 then March, 2011
File Transfer...
October, 2010 IN Process since March 15, 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
October 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
next year!
does having a new number means i got my second aor already? please explain?

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
yes kind of

ruze said:
does having a new number means i got my second aor already? please explain?

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spicey said:
Dear Ok1,

This is just an opinion.

Always,

Spicey
I disagree with you. Almost everybody (May be in pre-june) have pending review. Even those seniors who have gotten visas had it so.

Don't lets spread information in which we are not too sure of. Just like the other guy posted, "Pending Review" is just a language - English for that matter.

Mine has pending review and as soon as it was updated it changed to "We started processing your application on......"

To all who have "RBVO" - Received By Visa Office" It means that they have gotten your full documents (Pls am refering to Pre-June here! which am very familiar with) and the inside details MUST contain ..."Pending Review" - This means that your paper is on the queue for paper screening and some little checks. After this, it goes into "In-Process" gbam! ;D

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Right said:
I disagree with you. Almost everybody (May be in pre-june) have pending review. Even those seniors who have gotten visas had it so.

Don't lets spread information in which we are not too sure of. Just like the other guy posted, "Pending Review" is just a language - English for that matter.

Mine has pending review and as soon as it was updated it changed to "We started processing your application on......"

To all who have "RBVO" - Received By Visa Office" It means that they have gotten your full documents (Pls am refering to Pre-June here! which am very familiar with) and the inside details MUST contain ..."Pending Review" - This means that your paper is on the queue for paper screening and some little checks. After this, it goes into "In-Process" gbam! ;D
Agreed .. nicely said
Pal

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Hello "Right",
You are absolutely right.
once the file with all the supporting documents is received at vo, it is marked to a particular officer and put on que with BFD marked thereon for further action by the concerned official.Elgibility check is performed by the VO on the basis of documents submitted by the applicant.As and when this process starts,RBVO IS CHANGED TO IN PROCESS.
Considering the large no of pre-june 2010 files,the process has slowed down to the utter dismay of the applicants.Hopefully,by july 2010 quite a good no of waiting applicants may find conclusive decision in respect of their cases.
So,friend let us wait few more weeks.
Thanx and please keep updating,
parhar51