+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<< JUNE APPLICANT, 2010>>>

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paritosh said:
HI Dear Friends, it is true that CIO has changed its priority its just like post Nov.2008 process. They are in need to applicant mentioned in 28-occupation list. They have did injustice to before 2008 and now doing same with pre june 2010. They will process only on those cases which category they need.
We need to wait for 3 months from our file received by CIO. So it may be in last week of Sept or till 2nd Week of October. See following dates if you filed 25-6-2010 probably we can get assessment by 8-10-2010
Application Sent to CIC - 23rd April, 2010
Charged - 15th July, 2010
AOR Received - 28th July, 2010
Hi paritosh,

I, totally, do not agree with u. as u said, they might be looking for applicants who are from 28-occupation list, then why none of the applicants from early May to Late June hasn't been given the AOR???

lamhey

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
paritosh said:
HI Dear Friends, it is true that CIO has changed its priority its just like post Nov.2008 process. They are in need to applicant mentioned in 28-occupation list. They have did injustice to before 2008 and now doing same with pre june 2010. They will process only on those cases which category they need.
We need to wait for 3 months from our file received by CIO. So it may be in last week of Sept or till 2nd Week of October. See following dates if you filed 25-6-2010 probably we can get assessment by 8-10-2010
Application Sent to CIC - 23rd April, 2010
Charged - 15th July, 2010
AOR Received - 28th July, 2010
Hi paritosh
No this is not true, if u know in 2008 they implemented that 38 list from back date thats why most of people got suffered but this time they rather introduced the list with current date. Even after new list April applicants have received their AOR so we can not claim any injustice. As our CC/DD are being charged it shows that they are working on our apps. They must have some strategy behind this.we just need to wait calmly. Dont assume the things. it could create panic.

atul.amin

Aug 18, 2010
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
Med's Request
Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2013 (Passport with Visa stamp received)
LANDED..........
shall be landing on 30th June 2014
I do agree with Lamhey & Lakhvinder and totally disagree with Paritosh..

Paritosh stated that CIC is processing with Applications that they need as per new 28 occupant list – my friend, if this is the case then how come CC's or DD's of NOC 4131 is getting charged? as NOC 4131 is not there in new 28 NOC lists. Take my example, my NOC is 4131 and my DD encashed on 01-Sept-2010

Friend, just cool down and do not create panic... Lets hope for the best!

dreamscanada

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Pune, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-Oct-2010
Med's Done....
September 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15 October 2013
@ Atul.amin : Salute Boss... 100% agree with you :D, even my NOC is 4131 n my CC charged on 31-Aug. ;D

Paritosh: Kindly do not create Panic here, you are free to share your views.. but do not post something negative and irrelevant which may create panic among others. :eek:

rehaan

May 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
10-06-2011
IELTS Request
@Paritosh

Dont create any panic yaha sabke sab canada ka ticket liye baithe hai ;D

even it is truee tou bhi is dil kou tasali dene ke hajar bahane hai galib :)

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
rehaan said:
@ Paritosh

Dont create any panic yaha sabke sab canada ka ticket liye baithe hai ;D

even it is truee tou bhi is dil kou tasali dene ke hajar bahane hai galib :)
@ rehaan
Ticket toh nahi zanab ummed zaroor lagaye baithe hai.
CIO me kya chal raha hai koi nahi jaanta aise me galat baat dil me laane ki zarurat kya hai.

basking4me

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra-Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2010
Doc's Request.
??
AOR Received.
Oct 17 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
On the Way!
Med's Done....
Definitely Will be Soon
Interview........
Wont do it
Passport Req..
Sooner than anticipated
VISA ISSUED...
Same as Above
LANDED..........
...With Style :)
Why are you guys speaking in tongues :eek:. This is an English forum where the expected Language of communication is English.

Why are you turning it into an Indian speaking forum. Pl you need to explain the things you have said in English now because its not everyone thats going to Canada that is an indian.

I am yet to also receive any news on my money order and pray cic donot revert to the pre-2008 era!

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quoted from MAY 2010 APPLICANTS (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/may-2010-applicants-t40510.1845.html)

David Alexander said:
I have just spoken to an Agent at the CiC call centre. He advised me that it is currently taking 10 weeks from the completeness check (the point at which they take your payment) and the full eligibility check (the point at which they send your email/AOR). In my case, as my payment was taken on 18 August then I should get my email/AOR on 27 October. He also said that there are currently no delays at the London VO and that post 26 June applicants will be processed quicker than us!

We will have to be very patient!
hey,

how come 10 weeks, i think it was just 2 weeks before. What CIC is actually spending their time???

lamhey

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quoted from MAY 2010 APPLICANTS (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/may-2010-applicants-t40510.1845.html)

David Alexander said:
I have just spoken to an Agent at the CiC call centre. He advised me that it is currently taking 10 weeks from the completeness check (the point at which they take your payment) and the full eligibility check (the point at which they send your email/AOR). In my case, as my payment was taken on 18 August then I should get my email/AOR on 27 October. He also said that there are currently no delays at the London VO and that post 26 June applicants will be processed quicker than us!

We will have to be very patient!
Quoted from MAY 2010 APPLICANTS (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/may-2010-applicants-t40510.0.html;msg416618#msg416618)

brabus_ said:
I have just called to CIC call center.
They told me that I need to wait for 2 weeks, they are still processing May 3rd.
If I didn't receive a response from CIC, I should call them again. (My application was received on May 26)

So, lets keep positive and wait a little bit :)
I wish you all happiness :)
hi all,

from above quotings, ppl can be easily confused. Don't know which one is the fact.

what do u guys think??

lamhey

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
I also heard that new applicants forms will no longer be progressed at the various VO office any more and that it would be process in CIO. Is there any truth in that?

sudha

Aug 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/20/2013
AOR Received.
8/12/2013
Med's Request
02/21/2014
Med's Done....
02/26/2014
Passport Req..
03/05/2014
basking4me said:
Why are you guys speaking in tongues :eek:. This is an English forum where the expected Language of communication is English.

Why are you turning it into an Indian speaking forum. Pl you need to explain the things you have said in English now because its not everyone thats going to Canada that is an indian.

I am yet to also receive any news on my money order and pray cic donot revert to the pre-2008 era!
Dont worry too much about the tounges spoken here. We are all bunch of eagerly waiting anxious people who dont know what to do except waiting....

If there is anything important you would absolutely know about it and everybody will share that in english, its only that some of the members are trying to just pass a few minutes consoloing each other and keeping up the spirits. Some times its easy to do it in the tounge :)

As I said, we are all in it together any ounce of information will be shared widely.

Thanks Kaur for keeping up the spirit of members.... good job.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
bhanump said:
Guys, I think the wait is soon gonna end. I called CIC, THIS morning and the lady said that there is good news for the May applicants as presently they are processing 3rd May and she said I can expect an email in TEN business days. They received my application on 6th May and my CC was charged on 6th August. She also told me, in case I don't get an email in 10 business days, I should call them again. Fianlly the wait seems to be coming to an end. All the best to those waitng for their AORs.
Hi,
from above post it seems that waiting time is going to get over soon.
it means that June applicants will start receiving AOR from Oct 1st week.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
sudha said:
Dont worry too much about the tounges spoken here. We are all bunch of eagerly waiting anxious people who dont know what to do except waiting....

If there is anything important you would absolutely know about it and everybody will share that in english, its only that some of the members are trying to just pass a few minutes consoloing each other and keeping up the spirits. Some times its easy to do it in the tounge :)

As I said, we are all in it together any ounce of information will be shared widely.

Thanks Kaur for keeping up the spirit of members.... good job.
Thanks sudha for making things clear.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Awoderu A.A said:
I also heard that new applicants forms will no longer be progressed at the various VO office any more and that it would be process in CIO. Is there any truth in that?
could u tell us what's the source of info.