<<< JUNE APPLICANT, 2010>>>

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gsidhu said:
paji meri gal hoyi c ludhiyane wale cousin naal............o kehnde ke wait till jan and then we will plan accordingly........
sidhusaab
ok

Going..Canada

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010 send Dec 2010
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
Send with other doc's Dec 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
November 2012
lakhvinder.kaur said:
18 months count starts from full package submission date or say from 2nd AOR date.
Interview is not compulsory process they can ask for interview if they have any doubt or query that can be cleared by personal interaction or sometime they pick randomly to maintain quality process.
Hi,
What do you think counts as full package submition date, the date when post delivered the package to the VO (December 2010 in my case) or the date the we received (May 2010) the confirmation letter from the VO (is this 2nd AOR??). The difference between is 5 month.

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Going..Canada said:
Hi,
What do you think counts as full package submition date, the date when post delivered the package to the VO (December 2010 in my case) or the date the we received (May 2010) the confirmation letter from the VO (is this 2nd AOR??). The difference between is 5 month.

mehulca

Oct 9, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Result submitted with other documents
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 received on 25-02-2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
Today, I received my CAIPS report in which there is nothing except 10 points for my age. One line written in caipts read as "PAPER FILE SENT TO MPR - FILE BF'D TO FRR ON 21-01-2011" What does this mean? Is this my BF'D? If yes, then its already passed. No other BF'D mentioned in caips report. How can I know when my case will be looked into by the VO?

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Going..Canada said:
Thank you for your promt answer dear "lakhvinder.kaur",
I was thinking the same but I was not sure for how they count the procesing time. VO rome already had updated the procesing time to 20 months :)...
It seems that we have to wait for long.
I wish you Good luck this new year!
It varies VO to VO ,some count it towards 2nd AOR. ..but the bottom line is we have to wait longer. Processing times are getting increased for pre junes by passing every quarter.
Hope to see some positive movements in 2012.
All the best.

smd

Star Member
Dec 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Doc's Request.
10-08-10
AOR Received.
23-09-10(second)
Hiii ... every one
The Movement of NDVO for Pre june is almost null...
they have put all of us in a deep freezer....

From 8 months processing time we were stretched to 16 months ,, and now iff nothing happens in 2012 it will be 28 -29 months ......

Still after 2012 ,,, no one is taking any guarantee.... sometime its seems like we have put our lives and career in dream of maple leaf......

I request u all to mobilize and think productive and logical methods by which we make CIC listen to our cause.... ,,, So that we should not receive a same fate of Pre 2008 applicants ....

rehaan

May 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
10-06-2011
IELTS Request
smd said:
Hiii ... every one
The Movement of NDVO for Pre june is almost null...
they have put all of us in a deep freezer....

From 8 months processing time we were stretched to 16 months ,, and now iff nothing happens in 2012 it will be 28 -29 months ......

Still after 2012 ,,, no one is taking any guarantee.... sometime its seems like we have put our lives and career in dream of maple leaf......

I request u all to mobilize and think productive and logical methods by which we make CIC listen to our cause.... ,,, So that we should not receive a same fate of Pre 2008 applicants ....

I think we should think more practically in place of emotionally.

CIC work on recommendation from local market needs. They have eliminated all the professional
which they dont need because already enough people are there to do that jobs.

Calling all the aliens to replace local in this struggling global economy....
Which country is going to do that man, no way..

if they will, then it will be same chaos like what happened in the UK , see the Uk condition now.

So try some other plan in place of daily saying my address is disappear again ;D.

If we will have luck and economic condition will improve surely we are
going to get chance other wise no.

dskairon

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 28/01/2011
IELTS Request
Already Sent with Doc's
File Transfer...
In process from 2nd May 2012
Med's Request
05/07/2013
Med's Done....
16/08/2013
Interview........
not recd.
Passport Req..
05/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not recd.
LANDED..........
Waiting ....
SO TO ALL WHO ARE RELYING UPON WRONG DOCUMENTS AND FRADULENT DOCUMENTS PLEASE WITHDRAW YOUR APPLICATION GO THROUGH THE NEWS RELEASED, CANADA IS SENDING EVEN CITIZENS BACK

News Release – Canadian citizenship not for sale: Minister Kenney provides update of investigations into citizenship fraud

Montreal, December 9, 2011 — The Government of Canada is now investigating 6,500 people from more than 100 countries for fraudulently attempting to gain citizenship or maintain permanent resident status, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

"“Canadian citizenship is not for sale,”" said Minister Kenney. "“Canadians are generous people, but have no tolerance or patience for people who don't play by the rules and who lie or cheat to become a Canadian citizen. The Government will apply the full strength of Canadian law to those who have obtained citizenship fraudulently.”"

In July, Minister Kenney announced that Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) was beginning the process to revoke the citizenship of up to 1,800 citizens who obtained it fraudulently; that number has now risen to more than 2,100.

The Department has also been working on cases of those who are not yet citizens. Nearly 4,400 people with permanent resident status who are known to be implicated in residence fraud have been flagged for additional scrutiny should they attempt to enter Canada or obtain citizenship. The majority of these individuals are outside the country.

In typical cases, permanent residents will use the services of an unscrupulous immigration consultant to establish evidence of residence in Canada while living abroad most, if not all, of the time. This fraud is perpetrated so that individuals can maintain their permanent residence status and later apply for citizenship. A family of five may pay upwards of $25,000 over four or more years to create the illusion of residence in Canada.

"“My department is working closely with the Canada Border Services Agency, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, and Canadian offices abroad to prevent people who are suspected of non-compliance with the permanent residence requirement from being admitted to Canada without proving they meet the requirements and take enforcement action when necessary,”" added Minister Kenney.

To date, of the 4,400 permanent residents who have been flagged, nearly 1,400 people have withdrawn or abandoned their citizenship application because of new scrutiny.

Permanent residents must acquire three years of residence out of four years to apply for Canadian citizenship. To retain their status as permanent residents, they must be physically present in Canada for two years out of five.

"“I encourage anyone who has information regarding citizenship fraud to call our tip line to report it,”" urged Minister Kenney.

Cases involving false representation, fraud or knowingly concealing material circumstances in the citizenship process – for example, pretending to be present in Canada to meet the residence requirements for obtaining citizenship – should be referred to the citizenship fraud tip line at CIC's Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday). Tips may also be reported by e-mail at Citizenship-fraud-tips @ cic.gc.ca. Those overseas can contact the nearest Canadian visa office.

All other fraud types related to immigration should be reported to the CBSA's Border Watch Tip Line at 1 888-502-9060. Tips accepted by the Border Watch Tip Line include, but are not limited to, suspicious cross-border activity, marriages of convenience, misrepresentation in any temporary or permanent immigration application, or the whereabouts of any person wanted on an immigration warrant.

The Government of Canada is taking action to crack down on the actions of crooked consultants during the immigration process. Bill C-35, originally introduced as the Cracking Down on Crooked Consultants Act, came into force on June 30, 2011. The Act imposes penalties on unauthorized representatives who provide, or offer to provide, advice or representation for a fee at any stage of an immigration application or proceeding.

Photo will be available later today at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/photos/high-res/index.asp.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Candice Malcolm
Minister's

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

Pending review- What is this?
For how long ?
As MI 4 may be announced after 3/4 months so that means MI 1 will be backlogged again-again......?

Pal

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
PalNP said:
Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

Pending review- What is this?
For how long ?
As MI 4 may be announced after 3/4 months so that means MI 1 will be backlogged again-again......?

Pal
What are your time lines PalNP, when did you get your 2nd AOR?

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Manonthemove said:
What are your time lines PalNP, when did you get your 2nd AOR?
Hi, 2nd AOR never received but after mailing them they sent me on 29 April 2011 (on email) whereas 1st AOR on 4 Oct 2010,
Full Docs sent to VO on 3 Jan 2011. (As mentioned on my Signature).

Pal

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
This might be my prediction only but ND VO will be taking some action on coming days by sending mass Medical Requests or mass rejections. What so ever we just need to wait for final decision so that Plan B/C can me adopted with no strings attached.

Good luck to all.

Pal

hancdude

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PalNP said:
This might be my prediction only but ND VO will be taking some action on coming days by sending mass Medical Requests or mass rejections. What so ever we just need to wait for final decision so that Plan B/C can me adopted with no strings attached.

Good luck to all.

Pal
You are right my friend..i totally agree London is not different from New Delhi.
Be calm my friend

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Hello PAL,

May ur prediction come true!!!

This is what we all pre juners are strving for .
God bless u.
parhar51

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PalNP said:

Good luck to all.

Pal
WHY NOT PAL
INDIAN