+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<< JUNE APPLICANT, 2010>>>

shoaiba

May 16, 2010
Anyone from Seniors, Please attend!!!!!!!!! I need to cover up my scores, thus needs your assistance;

Qualification: Bachelor of Computer Sciences (3 yrs), Diploma of Business Administration (1Yr)

Work Experience: 4+

Spouse: Bachelor of Computer Sciences (3 Yrs)

English language : Hopefully get atleast 12 to 14 marks.

*I haven't applied for IELTS yet. but I will do after get approval from Sydney.

Please advise me should i really need to go for IELTS, as I have lived in UK for 4 years and was a student that time.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should go for IELTS.... I am not a senior as u requested for but have learned from them that for anyone who is not a native of english speaking country does nt have very good chances replacing cover letter with IELTS... so go for IELTS....

shoaiba said:
Anyone from Seniors, Please attend!!!!!!!!! I need to cover up my scores, thus needs your assistance;

Qualification: Bachelor of Computer Sciences (3 yrs), Diploma of Business Administration (1Yr)

Work Experience: 4+

Spouse: Bachelor of Computer Sciences (3 Yrs)

English language : Hopefully get atleast 12 to 14 marks.

*I haven't applied for IELTS yet. but I will do after get approval from Sydney.

Please advise me should i really need to go for IELTS, as I have lived in UK for 4 years and was a student that time.

shoaiba

May 16, 2010
haral said:
You should go for IELTS.... I am not a senior as u requested for but have learned from them that for anyone who is not a native of english speaking country does nt have very good chances replacing cover letter with IELTS... so go for IELTS....
Thanks Man, but do let me know should i have to have IELTS result on hand while sending my initial application or after getting file approval from sydney? please tell me how much time between inital stage and documents request(when they require IELTS result too).....Please help me in that :)

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shoaiba said:
Thanks Man, but do let me know should i have to have IELTS result on hand while sending my initial application or after getting file approval from sydney? please tell me how much time between inital stage and documents request(when they require IELTS result too).....Please help me in that :)
Hi Salman,

It is recommended that you should have IELTS result in your hand at the time of sending forms in intial stage but if you are confident that you can achieve the required band then you can apply for the initial stage without the IELTS and can do it later. It takes about 45-90 days for CIC to you response and then after that you have 120days to submit your full docs to your local visa office. You will need IELTS result in the second stage when you will send you full docs to visa office.

Cheers

Saki

shoaiba

May 16, 2010
saki said:
Hi Salman,

It is recommended that you should have IELTS result in your hand at the time of sending forms in intial stage but if you are confident that you can achieve the required band then you can apply for the initial stage without the IELTS and can do it later. It takes about 45-90 days for CIC to you response and then after that you have 120days to submit your full docs to your local visa office. You will need IELTS result in the second stage when you will send you full docs to visa office.

Cheers

Saki
Thanks Saki so very much. Considering your sincere advise, let me book IELTS in this week and get it marked before Initial Application. If my band is on the required level, I wouldn't delay my application and go on within a week after I get my result.

shoaiba

May 16, 2010
Just to tell you guys, I am from Saudi Arabia. (originally from lahore, Pakistan). Currently working at Shoaiba Power Plant as MIS Manager.

doc777

Apr 17, 2010
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
20-10-2010
IELTS Request
in a month
hi all
i have sent my documents on ...........3rd june 2010 ........under noc 3112
pray for good
wish you all
good luck.............

arlesoma

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
Work Visa - Feb. 2012
LANDED..........
March 22nd, 2012
Saida said:
Good luck to you for this time!
I was refused as well.Applied in March but got rejection.First AOR should come after 2.5 month.
When did you apply for first time?
Saidi,
I see you were refused and you are reapplying? why were you refuse before?
That happened to me to?
In Schedule 1 do you put YES to being refuse and what explationation are you giving?
Plese need some guide in this area...you can see my post in the 1st page of this tread.

Saida

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2010
Doc's Request.
28/10/10
Nomination.....
In Process 18/11/11
AOR Received.
15/02/11
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
30/11/2011 Newbor medical 17/03/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2012
LANDED..........
21st of June, 2012 InshAllah!!!
arlesoma said:
Saidi,
I see you were refused and you are reapplying? why were you refuse before?
That happened to me to?
In Schedule 1 do you put YES to being refuse and what explationation are you giving?
Plese need some guide in this area...you can see my post in the 1st page of this tread.
Hi!
Don't be sad)))
They have not been satisfied with my job description.
As explanation I write that was refused due incorrect interpretation my job duties.Put there my Immigration File Number that is all.

Good luck to you!

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
I am going to apply in the June last week. I have 2 years work experience in oil & gas field which comes under 38 occupation list and another 3 years of experience in other profile which I am handling today and does not come under 38 occupation list. Any one please let me know how many points I shall be getting for work ex..i.e my points would be based on only 2 years of Work ex or total 5 years of work ex.

arlesoma

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
Work Visa - Feb. 2012
LANDED..........
March 22nd, 2012
Saida said:
Hi!
Don't be sad)))
They have not been satisfied with my job description.
As explanation I write that was refused due incorrect interpretation my job duties.Put there my Immigration File Number that is all.

Good luck to you!
Sadi,
Thanks, I am now understanding that me not putting the right NOC back in my first application is actually a refusal so I will put YES in Schedule 1, confirming the VO's refusal.

However, I am checking and I actually made 2 mistakes with 2 NOCs!!!!! Both of which if I would have put correctly in the first place my application would not have been refuse.
1- Wrote NOC 0114 Adminstrative Mgr. instead of NOC 0111 - Financial Manager - Controllers - my real and actual title. Back them I had 6mo. of experience -now I have 3 years of experience
2- Wrote NOC 1122 Business Services Analist instead of NOC 1111 - Accountant - Tax Analyst - my previous title with 3 years of experience.

But that is fine, I am willing to correct my mistakes just want to know how should I proceed with the new application's explanation so that VO don't think that I am changing NOCs just because of the requirement change.

Should it be a short-direct, humble, explanation or should it be not that short and I should get into details.
What could be the right wording for this explanation.

Could you help complete this draft?
My previous application was intended to be process by the old system but it coincided with the changes of the new procss and therefore I am resending my updated application (with NOC corrected????) for your review and evaluation. File Number xxxxxx

What do you guys think about this or should I not put with the NOC occupations corrected????
Or should I write something totally different?

Please I want to apply pretty soon but I am confuse with this part. ??? ??? ??? ???
Thanks

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
Hi Saida,
I applied on 09th May 2008 on NOC 2171 and got rejcted, now again applying on 0213 with my current title " Category Manager" performing all the said job duties of an IN Manager, I havent receive my cheqe yet even this is 7th month, Please share your Expereince , when you got refused and in which NOC you applied again, and have you recieved 1st AOR?

Thanks
Faisal

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
[
I am going to apply in the June last week. I have 2 years work experience in oil & gas field which comes under 38 occupation list and another 3 years of experience in other profile which I am handling today and does not come under 38 occupation list. Any one please let me know how many points I shall be getting for work ex..i.e my points would be based on only 2 years of Work ex or total 5 years of work ex.
[/quote]

Saida

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2010
Doc's Request.
28/10/10
Nomination.....
In Process 18/11/11
AOR Received.
15/02/11
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
30/11/2011 Newbor medical 17/03/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2012
LANDED..........
21st of June, 2012 InshAllah!!!
arlesoma
Your explanation sounds good.If you had Immigration File number mention it as well.

smfaisal28
No I did not got my first AOR.I was refused after 2.5 month and my credit card have not been cashed as well.

lakhvinder.kaur

Can I kindly ask you to update the list?

Docs sent to Sydney June 7th NOC 0213

Guys if you want to be in the list please accurate write info re you application.

Thanks!

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013