Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
sadika said:
if i will send CIO new application at 20 april 2011 they will recive by 30 april 2011 and i will get PER in 90 days means by julyend afterthat files transferred to newdelhi visaoffice immediately in one week and immediate processing since i will fall in 1000 cap so they must issue this fixed visa quota for postjune26 applicants in this year only .my old application will never be processed so fast this year because of long waiting list ahead.

I think sadika your decision is good but why waiting for one more month to send the app as you have already collected your complete docs as far as IELTS is concerned i think you can get another copy at your office or any address other than home. Speak to British council regarding sending copy to employer and later you can collect it.
Wish you all the best. :D

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
sadika said:
kavya said:
I am totally agree with you Mr. Right
[/quote
if i will send CIO new application at 20 april 2011 they will recive by 30 april 2011 and i will get PER in 90 days means by julyend afterthat files transferred to newdelhi visaoffice immediately in one week and immediate processing since i will fall in 1000 cap so they must issue this fixed visa quota for postjune26 applicants in this year only .my old application will never be processed so fast this year because of long waiting list ahead.
Sadika I know you to be very optimistic and confident. But am beginning to feel otherwise with the pessimistic nature you are about to display. Why on earth would you believe that your visa would not be issued this year? Even after paying PPRF?
Like I said, you're going into another waiting game all at same time. Re-read my post above. There are too many “ifs” in your new plans.

You want to re-write IELTS, what if you do not pass as required (God forbid!), what if the rule changes and your application is delayed again? What if they now called you that your visa for the old appli. is ready? Am sure with the way you're thinking now, you'll reject it only prefer the new one!

But really think very well before embarking on this journey.

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
Hi all,
I decided to continue with my old application only .i wrote to minister@cic.gc.ca regarding present scenario of newdelhi visa office in giving priority over prejune applicants eventhough we are in newhigh demand joblist, May be we will get our processing in fast track only .just wait and watch with patience.
Regards

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Hi, Lakhvinder Jee, PLZ HELPPPPP...................
This is my short info...plz let me have some advices regarding 2nd AOR..and further processing

App Received: 8 June 10
1st AOR :4 OCT 10
Full Docs Sent: Jan 7 11
2nd AOR: ::)
VO: ND

Thanx.

akapoor3

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2010
Doc's Request.
28-09-2010 (I AOR)
AOR Received.
09-02-2011 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent along with Documents on 25-01-2011
File Transfer...
IP on 03-05-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
14-09-2013
Passport Req..
Sent on 25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2013
LANDED..........
Calgary
Dear Lakhvinder,

Kindly update my status:-

2nd AOR received :- 11th March. However, letter is dated 9th February, 2011.

I am confused about two things:-

1. I didn't get new AOR number (.i.e. CIC mentioned old file number) and
2. A sentence is written "Before your application can be placed in processing, a determination would be made whether or not you are eligible for processing." I thought i am eligible for further processing when i received 1st AOR? ???

Please help

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
akapoor3 said:
Dear Lakhvinder,

Kindly update my status:-

2nd AOR received :- 11th March. However, letter is dated 9th February, 2011.

I am confused about two things:-

1. I didn't get new AOR number (.i.e. CIC mentioned old file number) and
2. A sentence is written "Before your application can be placed in processing, a determination would be made whether or not you are eligible for processing." I thought i am eligible for further processing when i received 1st AOR? ???

Please help
Congrats Anubhav !!

1.Many of us didnt get new file number its same as from CIO.so dont worry.
2.1st AOR was a result of initial review that applicant has experience in one of NOC in demand list, JD are ok as per MI and then required supporting documents are needed to submit at VO to prove the same then VO will do assessment of docs and decide whether he/she is actually eligible for the same.

2nd AOR is just acknowledgement of received documents....Matlab picture abhi baaki hai mere dost. :D

Donx

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-09
Doc's Request.
12-02-10/ SENT: 04-06-10
AOR Received.
16-07-10
File Transfer...
17-02-10
Med's Request
07-02-12
Med's Done....
27-02-12 (RECVD 08-03-12)
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
17-07-12
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-12
LANDED..........
FEB 2013
lakhvinder.kaur said:
I think sadika your decision is good but why waiting for one more month to send the app as you have already collected your complete docs as far as IELTS is concerned i think you can get another copy at your office or any address other than home. Speak to British council regarding sending copy to employer and later you can collect it.
Wish you all the best. :D

Can you please add me to your list? see my SIGNATURE FOR DETAILS. thanks

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
PalNP said:
Hi, Lakhvinder Jee, PLZ HELPPPPP...................
This is my short info...plz let me have some advices regarding 2nd AOR..and further processing

App Received: 8 June 10
1st AOR :4 OCT 10
Full Docs Sent: Jan 7 11
2nd AOR: ::)
VO: ND

Thanx.
Hi PalNP,
sorry for replying late. you have been added to the list.
2nd AOR is sent by post if you have provided your consultants address then it will reach to him only. you know about Indian postal service ,it could be misplaced somewhere. You can mail your query to new Delhi VO and within weeks time you will get reply.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Donx said:
Can you please add me to your list? see my SIGNATURE FOR DETAILS. thanks
Hi
This thread is for the applicants who sent their applications to Nova Scotia in the Month of June,2010. Your timelines shows that you have sent your full docs to VO in June,2010. there must be a thread regarding London applicants at the forum, you should join them for better idea of your processing.
Good luck

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
This is about GCMS-

Operational Bulletin 263 –
February 8, 2011
Implementation of a New Mandatory Check in GCMS

Summary

Implementation of a mandatory check in the Global Case Management System (GCMS) database for citizenship applicants, effective immediately.

Issue

The purpose of this Operational Bulletin (OB) is to notify citizenship staff of a new mandatory check in GCMS and to provide instructions as to when during the application process this check is to occur. This OB forms part of the Citizenship Fraud Action Plan.

Background

As part of ongoing efforts to maintain program integrity, a mandatory Field Operations Support System (FOSS) check prior to referring citizenship grant applications to a judge for decision was implemented as of April 1, 2010. CP 6 Prohibitions was updated to include this new procedure.

As of November 10, 2010, approximately 4,000 GCMS and FOSS notes (Non-Computer Based Entry (NCB) 27 — Residency Obligation) have been entered for clients linked to a large scale fraud investigation or to a suspicious address. This exercise has reinforced the need for the entire GCMS record, including client and case notes, to be reviewed as part of a citizenship officer’s analysis of the application.

GCMS as a tool in communicating adverse client information

With the deployment of GCMS to a growing number of offices in Canada and abroad, client and case notes will become the most effective method of communicating adverse client information across all lines of business. As per the GCMS User Guide, notes are freeflow text (explanations, rationales, observations, or comments) entered by users to record information which is not captured within specific fields elsewhere in GCMS.

Much like the NCBs in FOSS, notes entered in GCMS will serve as a point of reference for others who may encounter the client. As more offices move towards processing immigration applications through GCMS, information relevant to the processing of citizenship applications will be found throughout GCMS as well as FOSS.

Procedures

To further enhance our program integrity, a manual check of the GCMS record will become mandatory for all regions effective February 1, 2011. This check is to be performed when scheduling clients for a test and/or a hearing, when referring the file to a judge for decision, or when scheduling a client for a ceremony.

Currently, there may be some instances where the citizenship officer consults the electronic file for the first time after the judge has approved the application and the officer is ready to grant citizenship. A mandatory check of GCMS at the time of event scheduling and prior to sending the file to a judge for decision will ensure that applicants meet the requirements for citizenship and that citizenship judges are provided the most complete up-to-date information available to CIC in order to make their decision.

Since adverse information (whether it be concerning residence, criminality, or a client’s permanent residence status) may be uncovered at any point throughout the citizenship application process, it is imperative that citizenship staff review the entire GCMS record any time work is done on a file. This electronic record forms an integral part of the client’s file.

The notes in both GCMS and FOSS are meant to identify to officers that these are cases of concern. Where there is adverse information regarding addresses, officers must follow the directions in the instructions which were circulated on December 4, 2010, describing the role they play in investigating suspicious addresses. Where there is information regarding residence concerns, officers must treat the case as per Appendix A of CP 5. Where there is information regarding criminality or permanent residence status, officers must follow existing procedures as outlined in CP 5.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob263.asp

vladivan

Jun 30, 2010
HI Everybody,

On March 9 I got second AOR via E-MAIL (I guess this is a second one:), since the first one was from CIC)
Nothing special in the email, just acknowledgment that my application has been received by Visa Office in Moscow. Also, now I am able to check my status in ecas.
I supposed they should send it via regular post, but I got it via e-mail.

Please update sheet and good luck to all of us.

vladivan

Jun 30, 2010
brabus_

Thanks for the statistics. Really good luck and happiness to all of us :) :D
Seems we need to wait for 3 years, even if you apply after Feb 2008

I. T. G.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
they didn't mention whether this check will delay or enhance the case managment....anyone can understand what are the outcomes?

lakhvinder.kaur said:
This is about GCMS-

Operational Bulletin 263 –
February 8, 2011
Implementation of a New Mandatory Check in GCMS

Summary

Implementation of a mandatory check in the Global Case Management System (GCMS) database for citizenship applicants, effective immediately.

Issue

The purpose of this Operational Bulletin (OB) is to notify citizenship staff of a new mandatory check in GCMS and to provide instructions as to when during the application process this check is to occur. This OB forms part of the Citizenship Fraud Action Plan.

Background

As part of ongoing efforts to maintain program integrity, a mandatory Field Operations Support System (FOSS) check prior to referring citizenship grant applications to a judge for decision was implemented as of April 1, 2010. CP 6 Prohibitions was updated to include this new procedure.

As of November 10, 2010, approximately 4,000 GCMS and FOSS notes (Non-Computer Based Entry (NCB) 27 — Residency Obligation) have been entered for clients linked to a large scale fraud investigation or to a suspicious address. This exercise has reinforced the need for the entire GCMS record, including client and case notes, to be reviewed as part of a citizenship officer's analysis of the application.

GCMS as a tool in communicating adverse client information

With the deployment of GCMS to a growing number of offices in Canada and abroad, client and case notes will become the most effective method of communicating adverse client information across all lines of business. As per the GCMS User Guide, notes are freeflow text (explanations, rationales, observations, or comments) entered by users to record information which is not captured within specific fields elsewhere in GCMS.

Much like the NCBs in FOSS, notes entered in GCMS will serve as a point of reference for others who may encounter the client. As more offices move towards processing immigration applications through GCMS, information relevant to the processing of citizenship applications will be found throughout GCMS as well as FOSS.

Procedures

To further enhance our program integrity, a manual check of the GCMS record will become mandatory for all regions effective February 1, 2011. This check is to be performed when scheduling clients for a test and/or a hearing, when referring the file to a judge for decision, or when scheduling a client for a ceremony.

Currently, there may be some instances where the citizenship officer consults the electronic file for the first time after the judge has approved the application and the officer is ready to grant citizenship. A mandatory check of GCMS at the time of event scheduling and prior to sending the file to a judge for decision will ensure that applicants meet the requirements for citizenship and that citizenship judges are provided the most complete up-to-date information available to CIC in order to make their decision.

Since adverse information (whether it be concerning residence, criminality, or a client's permanent residence status) may be uncovered at any point throughout the citizenship application process, it is imperative that citizenship staff review the entire GCMS record any time work is done on a file. This electronic record forms an integral part of the client's file.

The notes in both GCMS and FOSS are meant to identify to officers that these are cases of concern. Where there is adverse information regarding addresses, officers must follow the directions in the instructions which were circulated on December 4, 2010, describing the role they play in investigating suspicious addresses. Where there is information regarding residence concerns, officers must treat the case as per Appendix A of CP 5. Where there is information regarding criminality or permanent residence status, officers must follow existing procedures as outlined in CP 5.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob263.asp

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Thanx Lakhavinder ji for reply,

But there is a mistake on list..
like it has to be like:
NOC: 0213
VO: New Delhi
Recd by CIO: June 8 2010
AOR Recd: OCt 4 2010
2nd AOR: Waiting

Does recieving time of 2nd AOR is taking long? since its been over a time of 2 months.

And in ecas: it show: CIO Sydney eligibility complete with details inside: We received your application for permanent residence on June 8, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 4, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the Sydney, Nova Scotia - C-50 office. They are pending review.

I'm bit confused that if review in complete then why is it pending again and why is it getting late to reach docs in ND? SINCE i got to know from other threads that other people of June applicants has already got 2nd AOR..i'm worrying my friend. ???

Rgds,
PalNP

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
PalNP said:
Thanx Lakhavinder ji for reply,

But there is a mistake on list..
like it has to be like:
NOC: 0213
VO: New Delhi
Recd by CIO: June 8 2010
AOR Recd: OCt 4 2010
2nd AOR: Waiting

Does recieving time of 2nd AOR is taking long? since its been over a time of 2 months.

And in ecas: it show: CIO Sydney eligibility complete with details inside: We received your application for permanent residence on June 8, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 4, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the Sydney, Nova Scotia - C-50 office. They are pending review.

I'm bit confused that if review in complete then why is it pending again and why is it getting late to reach docs in ND? SINCE i got to know from other threads that other people of June applicants has already got 2nd AOR..i'm worrying my friend. ???

Rgds,
PalNP
Hi
correction has been made to list.
My ecas is showing the same as yours, i sent a mail to VO Delhi regarding the same and they replied me that my docs are at New Delhi VO and are pending review by visa officer.Many other New Delhi VO applicants received 2nd AOR within a month or so. You can check ND VO list in my signatures. You can send inquiry to VO for your AOR.