JUNE AOR. any got PPR yet?

abi-182

Jul 5, 2017
Hi Everyone,
AOR - June 2nd
Meds Passed - Aug 9th
BG in Progress - Aug 9th
Request for traffic report - Sept 26th

Yesterday (Sept 26th) I got a message from CIC requesting an Australian traffic report from my spouse. So I'm hoping this mean there are starting to look at everyone background checks now.

Reactions: Tomi2

allawi

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Guys
Just wondering if anyone has recieved PPR for June AOR yet??

My AOR june 15th
Meds passed
Pcc cleared
Now waiting for BG check
We have the same AOR date :)
I've passed my medicals and my background check status is "We are processing your background check. We'll contact you if we require further information".

I thought I was at IP2 until I called IRCC yesterday and the agent told me my criminality and eligibility have not been assessed yet :(
Maybe she's basing her information on what's written on my application page but she did put me on hold to check the file so idk..

Carly44

May 28, 2017
I've passed my medicals and my background check status is "We are processing your background check. We'll contact you if we require further information".

I thought I was at IP2 until I called IRCC yesterday and the agent told me my criminality and eligibility have not been assessed yet :(
Maybe she's basing her information on what's written on my application page but she did put me on hold to check the file so idk..
I just called them too & pretty much said exactly the same to me :(
4 months is coming up in 2 weeks, hopefully we hear something soon

mmartz1

Jun 22, 2017
Hey Pal,
No updates as yet, still at 'we're processing your BG check'... hopefully soon
Im so nervous about it, but trying to be patient at the same time... it generally takes 4 months ro PPR so we're getting close
If this helps, I received my AOR on May 6th, and got my PPR on September 19th. Also, BG check stays as "We are processing your background check" until your COPR has been printed, then it will change to "Your application has been approved". Hope this helps.

Carly44

May 28, 2017
If this helps, I received my AOR on May 6th, and got my PPR on September 19th. Also, BG check stays as "We are processing your background check" until your COPR has been printed, then it will change to "Your application has been approved". Hope this helps.
Thank you & Congrats, awesome news !!! Did you notice your BG change to NA?? I hanent at all :/

mmartz1

Jun 22, 2017
Thank you & Congrats, awesome news !!! Did you notice your BG change to NA?? I hanent at all :/
Thanks!, No, BG check never changed to N/A. It went from "We are processing your background check" to "Your application has been approved". I know a lot of people mentioned that theirs go from "in progress" to "N/A" and then again back to "in progress" but in my case it never did, it just went from "We are processing.." to "Approved".

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017

wow....:(

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Thanks!, No, BG check never changed to N/A. It went from "We are processing your background check" to "Your application has been approved". I know a lot of people mentioned that theirs go from "in progress" to "N/A" and then again back to "in progress" but in my case it never did, it just went from "We are processing.." to "Approved".
Hey, did you never had your background changed to "NA" since the beginning??

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
The wordings are really confusing sometimes. It used to be like na, ip1, ip2. Some got ppr directly from the wording "processing bcg check..."

That's a good info, thanks for sharing @mmartz1 ☺

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
I just called them too & pretty much said exactly the same to me :(
4 months is coming up in 2 weeks, hopefully we hear something soon
Hey guys,

Checking the eligibility and criminality does not take time, it really depends on the date that has been assigned for a VO to check your case. These things can be completed in a day or so if there are no issues. Once reviewed by one VO, then another date is assigned for the senior officer to review them again and once he/she is satisfied, they would trigger the PPR email. So basically, even though it seems we submitted our file a long ago, only few days are assigned to look at them. I got this analysis from someone who got his GCSM notes yesterday, his AOR was June 7 and that was the first time they opened his file. After that, his file was not opened until Aug 11 to update that he passed medicals and then after that they didn't open his file again until Sept 15. His GCSM notes had a due date of Oct 12 for a senior officer to look at it but he got his PPR yesterday. So basically if they tell you they haven't started those checks yet, it basically means they haven't got to your assigned date yet. Hope this helps.

Reactions: allawi

allawi

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Hey guys,

Checking the eligibility and criminality does not take time, it really depends on the date that has been assigned for a VO to check your case. These things can be completed in a day or so if there are no issues. Once reviewed by one VO, then another date is assigned for the senior officer to review them again and once he/she is satisfied, they would trigger the PPR email. So basically, even though it seems we submitted our file a long ago, only few days are assigned to look at them. I got this analysis from someone who got his GCSM notes yesterday, his AOR was June 7 and that was the first time they opened his file. After that, his file was not opened until Aug 11 to update that he passed medicals and then after that they didn't open his file again until Sept 15. His GCSM notes had a due date of Oct 12 for a senior officer to look at it but he got his PPR yesterday. So basically if they tell you they haven't started those checks yet, it basically means they haven't got to your assigned date yet. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info :)