+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
haha...so do let me know when you get any update...this wait is so difficult..particularly at this stage...what are you expecting? how much time , thwy gonna take more?
Loool and you as well mate. Not entirely certain bro, I'm not sure if being local would help me in any way either. Plus, there isn't any specific trend to follow. So let's wait and see how much more waiting torture they'll bestow upon us. :D

khan336

Feb 8, 2019
Loool and you as well mate. Not entirely certain bro, I'm not sure if being local would help me in any way either. Plus, there isn't any specific trend to follow. So let's wait and see how much more waiting torture they'll bestow upon us. :D
being local?

GSGSGS

Jun 5, 2019
Good afternoon.

My time line is
- June 09, 2017 Application. (AINP Paper based)
- Pre arrival letter : Feb. 2018
- MR Mar 2018 and Medical passed April 2018.

Since April 2018, there has not been any additional documents request or update over the year. I called IRCC several times to check my progress and they always said that everything looks good so just wait.

Today I just got a second medical request and I'm really disappointed. it's exceeded regular processing time already and I was hoping that I can get a PR this month because some people saying sometimes it takes 24 months.

Would you guys please share your experience weather second medical request is good sign for my process?
Actually I have a DUI record in 2003 and BAC was 0.064 (it's guilty in my country but not in Canada and it passed already over 15 years!! so I believe it can be deemed rehab category)

Now I'm really worried about my PR processing because I cannot assume how long does it takes more... Any experience, information would be helpful.

Thank you in advance.

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Good afternoon.

My time line is
- June 09, 2017 Application. (AINP Paper based)
- Pre arrival letter : Feb. 2018
- MR Mar 2018 and Medical passed April 2018.

Since April 2018, there has not been any additional documents request or update over the year. I called IRCC several times to check my progress and they always said that everything looks good so just wait.

Today I just got a second medical request and I'm really disappointed. it's exceeded regular processing time already and I was hoping that I can get a PR this month because some people saying sometimes it takes 24 months.

Would you guys please share your experience weather second medical request is good sign for my process?
Actually I have a DUI record in 2003 and BAC was 0.064 (it's guilty in my country but not in Canada and it passed already over 15 years!! so I believe it can be deemed rehab category)

Now I'm really worried about my PR processing because I cannot assume how long does it takes more... Any experience, information would be helpful.

Thank you in advance.
Just order GCMS notes.

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Anyone in here still waiting after receiving AOR in January- June 2017?
Just checking how many people left from 2017.

I’m May 2017 and still waiting.

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Yep. June 2017 aor still waiting. What do your notes show?
Mine said eligibility passed, criminal done and passed in 2017, then it was reopened again in December 2018 and now shows in progress and security check not started.

I’m not sure why they would redo my Criminality check, have you heard of a case where it was done twice? I don’t have any military or criminal records. It’s so frustrating

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Mine said eligibility passed, criminal done and passed in 2017, then it was reopened again in December 2018 and now shows in progress and security check not started.

I’m not sure why they would redo my Criminality check, have you heard of a case where it was done twice? I don’t have any military or criminal records. It’s so frustrating
Which visa office is processing your file?