+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

rohitpahwa

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hi All,

I have few questions regarding the profile after recieving ITA.

1) My name in My degree and marksheet is Maan Singh
but in my passport its given as First Name : Maan Singh
Last Name : Sekhon

Do i have to select the field where it says "Have this person used any other name "

2) I have no relative living in canada . But there is a section that asks in Family history

"Please tell us about Rohit Kumar Pahwa's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.
"

Do i have to give these details even if my parents or my brother sisters are in india and never lived in canada?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Hi All,

I have few questions regarding the profile after recieving ITA.

1) My name in My degree and marksheet is Maan Singh
but in my passport its given as First Name : Maan Singh
Last Name : Sekhon

Do i have to select the field where it says "Have this person used any other name "

2) I have no relative living in canada . But there is a section that asks in Family history

"Please tell us about Rohit Kumar Pahwa's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.
"

Do i have to give these details even if my parents or my brother sisters are in india and never lived in canada?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
For point 1) you don’t go by another name, it just seems that on your diploma they only used your first name rather than full name. I would mention that in the LOE and if possible get a stamped paper from your diploma issuer stating that it is in fact your diploma (stating your passport number for example will help)

2) the family history is irrelevant of their presence in canada. You’ll need to mention everyone and their info (DOBs, country of residence, etc.)

spec246

Star Member
Dec 16, 2017
I just noticed today that the format of online account has changed. Does everyone get the same? Previously it was bit different. If some could give some information about this change. Thanks

Application status
Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application.
Document status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.
Application/profile details
Application step
Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
I just noticed today that the format of online account has changed. Does everyone get the same? Previously it was bit different. If some could give some information about this change. Thanks

Application status
Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application.
Document status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.
Application/profile details
Application step
Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Yeah I saw it yesterday. My heart skipped a beat initially thinking my file was updated :p

dannio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
l received notification to attend interview next week and to come along with the underlisted documents
  • Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures
  • Funds, proof: Proof of funds Bank statements evidencing salary deposits.................................
  • Client Information: ...............................................................................
  • Funds, proof: Proof of funds Bank statements for the last year from all bank accounts in your name
  • Please provide Proof of settlement funds
  • Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature

l also noticed in my account they created columns to upload the above requested documents.Do l upload them or ignore and go for the interview with the documents.

spec246

Star Member
Dec 16, 2017
l received notification to attend interview next week and to come along with the underlisted documents
  • Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures
  • Funds, proof: Proof of funds Bank statements evidencing salary deposits.................................
  • Client Information: ...............................................................................
  • Funds, proof: Proof of funds Bank statements for the last year from all bank accounts in your name
  • Please provide Proof of settlement funds
  • Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature

l also noticed in my account they created columns to upload the above requested documents.Do l upload them or ignore and go for the interview with the documents.
upload online and take with you too. Hopefully, if everything goes well, you may get PPR soon. So no need to worry.

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
Many Congratulations!!!

What was your application category (FSW/CEC etc.)? Are you inland or outland?
FSW Outland, Ottawa

Reactions: me.usman

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......