+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

deepakmgt

May 5, 2017
My AOR is 21 st June.
I just got the query like this

You have provided a letter of employment from XXX signed by XXX, Mechanical Design Supervisor and a letter of employment from XXX signed by XXX. The content and structure of both letters appear identical. I have concerns that the letters were written by the same person. As such, I have concerns that the letters were not written by the signees and may not represent a factual representation of the duties you perform at the above noted employers.

actually both letters were 100% true .
so anyone has any idea what can I do in this situations?
Did anyone get same query like this?

Please respond.

Thank YOU..
what is your BG status - is it IP2 when they asked it or it was NA after IP1?

MarlenTleu88

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Just checked my email in the morning and...YES YES YES, OMFG, I JUST RECEIVED PPR!!! There is only one but...why they mentioned my home country VFS office for submitting the documents, not the country I currently reside in. I have submitted the notification form to inform them about the change of my resident country but still received that.

MarlenTleu88

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Hi Everyone,
We recieved ITA on 13th MAY
AOR-24th June
Medical passed:21st July
Additional Documents: We do not need addtional documents. 2nd August
BG: Your BG is currently in progress. 5th August.
Additional Documents: We are currently reviewing the additional documents you have submitted . November 8th
We have not received any mail to submit additional documents as well as no additional documents were submitted.
Can anyone enlighten us on what this means.
We are freaking out currently.
No worries man. I have been in your shoes. My AOR was also on the 24th of June, just received PPR. So, if your application was not suspended or anything, you are good, just wait until you receive PPR, if there was anything wrong about your application, they would let u know a long time ago.

zrparmar

Sep 1, 2017
canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-06-2017
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-08-2917
Just checked my email in the morning and...YES YES YES, OMFG, I JUST RECEIVED PPR!!! There is only one but...why they mentioned my home country VFS office for submitting the documents, not the country I currently reside in. I have submitted the notification form to inform them about the change of my resident country but still received that.
Could please share you timeline?

ankagni

Aug 13, 2017
Guys...
Got my RPRF request on 16 November.
Paid my money and uploaded the receipt.
Now Documents showing: we need more documents to process and we will inform you...
Earlier it was Additional documents not required
NA2 ( since 19 July) and still showing NA2..
AOR 28 June
FSWO
VO: Ottawa !

Any comments regarding my NA2 andDocuments statuses ....

ankagni

Aug 13, 2017
Guys...
Got my RPRF request on 16 November.
Paid my money and uploaded the receipt.
Now Documents showing: we need more documents to process and we will inform you...
Earlier it was Additional documents not required
NA2 ( since 19 July) and still showing NA2..
AOR 28 June
FSWO
VO: Ottawa !

Any comments regarding my NA2andDocuments statuses ....