+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
My AOR is 21 st June.
I just got the query like this

You have provided a letter of employment from XXX signed by XXX, Mechanical Design Supervisor and a letter of employment from XXX signed by XXX. The content and structure of both letters appear identical. I have concerns that the letters were written by the same person. As such, I have concerns that the letters were not written by the signees and may not represent a factual representation of the duties you perform at the above noted employers.

actually both letters were 100% true .
so anyone has any idea what can I do in this situations?
Did anyone get same query like this?

Please respond.

Thank YOU..
Hi Kaushalbapsk, is this from London Visa Office because they have been sending funny adrs lately. I think you should just reply them and state that the letters came from the supervisors and attach any additional evidence that you have of the job role. For example, job descriptions, letter of employment etc

kaushalbapsk

Aug 22, 2014
Hi Kaushalbapsk, is this from London Visa Office because they have been sending funny adrs lately. I think you should just reply them and state that the letters came from the supervisors and attach any additional evidence that you have of the job role. For example, job descriptions, letter of employment etc
Thnk you very much
I dont know the visa office. But I am planning to do same

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
My AOR is 21 st June.
I just got the query like this

You have provided a letter of employment from XXX signed by XXX, Mechanical Design Supervisor and a letter of employment from XXX signed by XXX. The content and structure of both letters appear identical. I have concerns that the letters were written by the same person. As such, I have concerns that the letters were not written by the signees and may not represent a factual representation of the duties you perform at the above noted employers.

actually both letters were 100% true .
so anyone has any idea what can I do in this situations?
Did anyone get same query like this?

Please respond.

Thank YOU..
I think our senior member @scylla would be able to respond on this kind of situation....most likely you might need some paper work to prove they are true..!!

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Hi team,

Any update from PNP Inlanders???

Hary123

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Application processed at Ottawa CPC under CEC, Inland application.

AOR 20th June
PPR received on : 11th OCT
Passport Sent: 12th Oct
Passport Received: 13Th Oct.
Agent Received: 20th Oct
Send to Printing: 23rd Oct
Approved: 30 Oct
Returned envelope dispatched: Nov 2nd.

Hope this information helps and good luck ;)

Reactions: ravleen

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Actually I drafted both letters nd give them just for sign. So the letters are genuine 100%. And both employers are also ready to give another confirmation letter to prove this. But my concern is how can I represent these in front of them so that they can digest easily.
their suspicions is that you wrote them yourself, which you just said you did so their suspicions are true. you probably wrote them in a too similar way to each other :) what did they request as additional proof from you? did both letters have similarly written job duties?

kaushalbapsk

Aug 22, 2014
their suspicions is that you wrote them yourself, which you just said you did so their suspicions are true. you probably wrote them in a too similar way to each other :) what did they request as additional proof from you? did both letters have similarly written job duties?
job duties are completely different but the format is same
all they are asking is explanation how this happened?

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Speaking 6.5, Writing 7.0, Reading 7.0, Listening 7.5
Hi Folks,
My Aor is 20th June 2017 and still I am in IP2 I guess....I had submitted an application unaccompanying spouse...Now my wife is in Canada after Aor on dependent work permit. Is it compulsory/necessary to let CIC know about travel history after AOR. Please let me know your views guyz as I am not getting any movement in my file after 4 and half month. Thank you

justkency

Jun 3, 2017
This is very serious and can be considered misrepresentation.

Callaloo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
job duties are completely different but the format is same
all they are asking is explanation how this happened?
Were the letters stamped by the employers?.. reason I am asking is because I also sent a template letter to my past and current employer. They both stamped and sign the letters. So far I didnt have problems with CIC as yet...

Callaloo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
By the way..this is not a misrepresentation if your employers sign it..it would have been if your forged the letters.

kaushalbapsk

Aug 22, 2014
Were the letters stamped by the employers?.. reason I am asking is because I also sent a template letter to my past and current employer. They both stamped and sign the letters. So far I didnt have problems with CIC as yet...
they put my template on company official letter pad and signed it.
did u send same template to both of your employers?

kaushalbapsk

Aug 22, 2014
By the way..this is not a misrepresentation if your employers sign it..it would have been if your forged the letters.
yea that is not. Thats why I am not worrying for that but just little bit confused how can I represent this to them so that they can easily digest. because they will not give me other chance to explain

Callaloo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
they put my template on company official letter pad and signed it.
did u send same template to both of your employers?
Yup..I sent the same template to both of them..then they putted my duties in the letter..printed it on the official company letterhead paper..signed and printed it