App. Filed.......
17-06-2017
AOR Received.
17-06-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Send them a mail asking for update/status/.......etc and then see their response.
I did that a few hours ago. Wrote to Ottawa and Delhi. Also raised a CSE with Delhi. I hope I am not over reacting. :p

But, they confirmed they have sent a letter. Which never reached me. So I had to take these steps.

gary377

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
Hey guys..I need your opinion. Is my application in IP1 or IP2?. My timeline is as follows:
FSW-O
Aor 17june
Med passed 19th July
ADR request(travel history) 12th July(submitted 13th July)
2nd ADR request (PCC) 19th July(submitted 25th July)
Eligibility passed (24th August)
File transfer to lvo (24th

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.(was like this since my med passed..there was no not applicable status)
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi can you please tell how do you know your eligibility is passed , I am 9 june aor fsw med passed on 9 july , ip1-9 july , na2-24 july, no additional docs required 22 aug , file is at ndvo, File transfered to LVO means eligibility is passed? sorry too many questions i asked ,Thanks

Callaloo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi can you please tell how do you know your eligibility is passed , I am 9 june aor fsw med passed on 9 july , ip1-9 july , na2-24 july, no additional docs required 22 aug , file is at ndvo, File transferred to LVO means eligibility is passed? sorry too many questions i asked ,Thanks
i called the call center and they said my eligibility was passed... Eligibility being passed isn't really a definite sign that its been passed to a local office. I think when the status says no additional docs required, it shows it has been sent or in process of being sent.

SPV

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
I did that a few hours ago. Wrote to Ottawa and Delhi. Also raised a CSE with Delhi. I hope I am not over reacting. :p

But, they confirmed they have sent a letter. Which never reached me. So I had to take these steps.
What is your additional documents status and background status? Did it change to not needed and in progress?

HusainS

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Bombay
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2017
AOR Received.
17-06-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
What is your additional documents status and background status? Did it change to not needed and in progress?
Hi
My current status is as below

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.Help

Reactions: SPV

AKS@1987

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Hello I just checked with CIC Agent my application is processing in Etobicoke, i asked if there is any concern they said nothing, but not sure is it a standard process
Today I got a call from IRCC Immigration officer

He asked me about my education details, address stayed in Canada, travel history for my job, total Employment history,Roles and responsibilities so many things in details I cant even remember.

My NOC code is 2174 which is Interactive media program developer in canada, I have got my WP filed by my employer with role as Test Automation Lead NOC 2174.

He even asked me that I test application not a developer..

Is this normal or am I in trouble?

I am super worried. My application is being processed at Etobicoke

I did not get any mail till now neither update in my CIC account :(

Please suggest if it happened with anyone.

DelhiGuy427

Mar 16, 2017
Today I got a call from IRCC Immigration officer

He asked me about my education details, address stayed in Canada, travel history for my job, total Employment history,Roles and responsibilities so many things in details I cant even remember.

My NOC code is 2174 which is Interactive media program developer in canada, I have got my WP filed by my employer with role as Test Automation Lead NOC 2174.

He even asked me that I test application not a developer..

Is this normal or am I in trouble?

I am super worried. My application is being processed at Etobicoke

I did not get any mail till now neither update in my CIC account :(

Please suggest if it happened with anyone.
2174 is developer as far as I know.

salvatorexiang

Jun 14, 2017
PPR today!

CEC inland

AOR Jun 30th
Medical pass (forget ...)
IP1 Aug 24th
NA Aug 26th
IP2 Sept 21st
PPR today

Good luck guys.

For those who got COPR already, how long does it take CIC to stamp the visa and send passport back to you ?
How many copies of COPR will I receive if my application is for two people ? Can my wife and I landing separately ?

Cheers,

DelhiGuy427

Mar 16, 2017
PPR today!

CEC inland

AOR Jun 30th
Medical pass (forget ...)
IP1 Aug 24th
NA Aug 26th
IP2 Sept 21st
PPR today

Good luck guys.

For those who got COPR already, how long does it take CIC to stamp the visa and send passport back to you ?
How many copies of COPR will I receive if my application is for two people ? Can my wife and I landing separately ?

Cheers,
Congratulations and best of luck for a new journey :)

HusainS

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Bombay
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2017
AOR Received.
17-06-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Congratulations and best of luck for a new journey :)
Stamping and return of passports takes anywhere between 8-20 days.

You can land separately. But if you are the main applicant your wife cannot land before you.

HusainS

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Bombay
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2017
AOR Received.