+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

Natz_K

Sep 21, 2017
Hello Guys.. I am new to this group. I have a case specific enquiry relating to my PR application.

I applied through PNP Ontario in Feb 2016. At that time when I firstly filled EE profile I included my wife as spouse. But later I realized because of including her in my application my CRS score went down below to the 400 mark. In those days I have also received PNP notification from Ontario. So I decided to not to show wife as it wasn't any where in papers. Well every thing was going well I got 600 points and sooner I got ITA. I made application and got AOR in April 2017. Medical Passed in July 2017. Later I saw My wife's name in Dependent which I clearly remember I didn't show while making final submission. Then I wrote CIC through Web Enquiry that I didn't show .... person as my wife. Later it disappeared from my EE Profile I am sure it was not because of my Web Enquiry. Well. things gone well. Yesterday I got email to submit Divorce certificate if I was previously married. I am very confused now. Any valuable suggestions how to go about it. I have only seven days.

thanks.

dannio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
I just ordered the notes out of curiosity. But, now I’m glad I did.

Is there a phone number I can contact? I thought all communication was through email. Also that they won’t entertain queries unless it’s past the time stated (6 months) I this case.
There is a numebr you can call +16139444000 and listen and follow the instruction to enter 11170 but its a long wait call before you get through

Reactions: HusainS

Natz_K

Sep 21, 2017
Hello Guys.. I am new to this group. I have a case specific enquiry relating to my PR application.

I applied through PNP Ontario in Feb 2016. At that time when I firstly filled EE profile I included my wife as spouse. But later I realized because of including her in my application my CRS score went down below to the 400 mark. In those days I have also received PNP notification from Ontario. So I decided to not to show wife as it wasn't any where in papers. Well every thing was going well I got 600 points and sooner I got ITA. I made application and got AOR in April 2017. Medical Passed in July 2017. Later I saw My wife's name in Dependent which I clearly remember I didn't show while making final submission. Then I wrote CIC through Web Enquiry that I didn't show .... person as my wife. Later it disappeared from my EE Profile I am sure it was not because of my Web Enquiry. Well. things gone well. Yesterday I got email to submit Divorce certificate if I was previously married. I am very confused now. Any valuable suggestions how to go about it. I have only seven days.

thanks.
Guys please share your experiences....

HusainS

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Bombay
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2017
AOR Received.
17-06-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
There is a numebr you can call +16139444000 and listen and follow the instruction to enter 11170 but its a long wait call before you get through
Thanks. I’ll give it a try. Appreciated. :)

HusainS

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Bombay
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2017
AOR Received.
17-06-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017

HusainS

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Bombay
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2017
AOR Received.
17-06-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
29 minutes of wait time!! Holy ****!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

thanks.
As mentioned in your other thread. This is misrepresentation. You've looking at a refusal and five year ban.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016

thanks.
You could have simply mentioned that you are married but your wife would not come with you to Canada. In that case, you could have earned your desirable CRS scores. If you have mentioned that you are not married, though you misrepresented and nothing you can do.

Natz_K

Sep 21, 2017
You could have simply mentioned that you are married but your wife would not come with you to Canada. In that case, you could have earned your desirable CRS scores. If you have mentioned that you are not married, though you misrepresented and nothing you can do.
That's true but I didn't have that understanding at that time...Plus I have applied at my own. I know its mis rep. But whats the safest way.. I don't want to face the 5 year ban plus mis rep tag on me...Can I withdraw at this stage..???

HusainS

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Bombay
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2017
AOR Received.
17-06-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Thanks a ton for the number. The call lasted for almost an hour. 50 minutes on waiting :/.

Anyway. The lady I spoke to said that they had sent the letter on 9th, but, since I haven’t received anything they’ll resend it.

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017

thanks.
@Natz_K Your case is very complicated...If I was you I would have visited a professional immigration consultant or lawyer and sought their advice. Here in this forum, none of us are true professionals so plz don't waste your valuable time as you have only 7 days to reply and visit a consultant or lawyer asap.

dannio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Thanks a ton for the number. The call lasted for almost an hour. 50 minutes on waiting :/.

Anyway. The lady I spoke to said that they had sent the letter on 9th, but, since I haven’t received anything they’ll resend it.
The wait is like forever l could not get through yesterday l may try today.Try sending them a mail meanwhile check your mail box especially your spam

Reactions: HusainS

HusainS

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Bombay
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2017
AOR Received.
17-06-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
The wait is like forever l could not get through yesterday l may try today.Try sending them a mail meanwhile check your mail box especially your spam
All the best for the wait.

I have checked my spam and junk. No luck. Also if they sent it on 9th or 11th August spam must have deleted it anyway.

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
@Natz_K

@Natz_K Your case is very complicated...If I was you I would have visited a professional immigration consultant or lawyer and sought their advice. Here in this forum, none of us are true professionals so plz don't waste your valuable time as you have only 7 days to reply and visit a consultant or lawyer asap.
It would be your decision, but I don't think consultant can make any difference. Why don't you just simply write to CIC and accept your mistake that you didn't mention your wife in your papers to earn some extra points because you were not interested in accompanying her, and you filled your forms by yourself without having a proper knowledge of immigration rules. Of course, your current application would be rejected, but in this way hopefully you could avoid 5 years ban.