+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
If you visit India before you submit your application, you will be required to submit new PCCs, this includes country of origin.
Oops.

If other countries where you have lived:
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country
So here even if I visited for a couple of weeks , it is called lived in the country is it?
Looks like I need to postpone my trip.

Pprnow

Aug 22, 2017
Hello guys i need calrification on what stage i am. My timeline is below:
FSWO
Aor: June 20th
Med passed: 13th July
Bgc: application in progress.
Adr: we do not need additional documents. This changed from "being reviewed sometime last week"

Also at what point do the ask for rprf payment?

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
And also does anyone know
Finally. Wait is over. Got the Golden email today, 1st September, 3:50 AM (IST).

Happy! Hope for the best for people waiting for PPR. You will get it soon. :)
Congratulations man!! You will most probably get your COPR in 10-15 days. When are you planning to land BTW? I heard that Oct to Dec is not the right time to find jobs not sure how true it is. Any idea about it? Coz I am planning to land in mid Dec.

Reactions: patN

rbisrakhia

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
INDIA
Category........
FSW
And also does anyone know

Congratulations man!! You will most probably get your COPR in 10-15 days. When are you planning to land BTW? I heard that Oct to Dec is not the right time to find jobs not sure how true it is. Any idea about it? Coz I am planning to land in mid Dec.
Thanks Bro. I am actually trying to get absorbed in my company office in Toronto. So I will wait for it to happen. But if that did not happen, then I will probably go next year around February/March. Lets see.

Qman

Aug 17, 2017
CEC INLAND
AOR JUNE 17TH
MED PASSED AUG 18TH
BG: your application is in progeess. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Anyone knows which stage is this?

muggle42

Jan 3, 2016
Ok. So I've got a pretty weird situation. Would appreciate any help/info.

I applied through FSW-O
AOR: 22nd June
IP2 [ we are processing your background check ]: Aug 2nd

Now background check changed back to "Not applicable". And eligibility requirements state "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

Any idea what the current status is? Anything I should be concerned about?

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Oops.

If other countries where you have lived:
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country
So here even if I visited for a couple of weeks , it is called lived in the country is it?
Looks like I need to postpone my trip.
I had a bit different situation. I am a resident of Canada and have traveled to my home country in March 2017 and during my 3-week visit, I got the PCC from there. Then, in June 2017 submitted my application. I used the following link as my reference. Please take a look at this link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Ok. So I've got a pretty weird situation. Would appreciate any help/info.

I applied through FSW-O
AOR: 22nd June
IP2 [ we are processing your background check ]: Aug 2nd

Now background check changed back to "Not applicable". And eligibility requirements state "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

Any idea what the current status is? Anything I should be concerned about?
I am in the same situation as yours. I think there is no problem. Your background check was in IP1 and not in IP2 that you mentioned.

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hello Guys. I am a resident of Canada and when I had a 3-week trip to my home country in March 2017, I got the PCC from my home country and submitted along my e-APR in June 2017. I was a bit confused that maybe, the PCC while I am in a country is not fine and I had to get the PCC after I left my home country. Today, my BGC status changed from IP1 to NA. Does this mean the criminal check is over? Does this mean that PCC submitted is accepted and there is no problem? I am a bit concerned. Please advise.

Omotola2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Guys pls for an application to be moved to LVO does that mean eligibility has been passed? Also what are the chances of rejection at the LVO.

ComedyGeek

Jun 15, 2015
Guys,

After a loooong, LOOONG LOOOONG wait, I finally got the golden e-mail yesterday. It arrived at 9:00 PM, which I found so strange but no complaint here! Thank you all for your comments and replies on this forum, without you I think I would have gone crazy from all the waiting.

My timeline is as follows:

FSW-O

AOR: June 5
Meds passed: July 6
Additional docs requested: July 6
Additional docs uploaded: July 12
IP1: July 12
IP2: August 29
PPR: August 31

Here's to a speedy PPR for the rest who are waiting! Hopefully we'll see each other on the other side =D

DelhiGuy427

Mar 16, 2017
Any June CEC inland PPR today? Was expecting some PPR's today.

AOR: June 23
IP1 : Aug 18 with medical
IP2 :Last week
NA2 : 29th August(Never saw NA1)

I was expecting PPR today. But looks like have to wait more :(

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Thanks Bro. I am actually trying to get absorbed in my company office in Toronto. So I will wait for it to happen. But if that did not happen, then I will probably go next year around February/March. Lets see.
Great...even I am trying for the same in my company. But not sure about it hence planning to land in mid Dec.